bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m playing the game. I´m just in the moment that the Mc and the sister are arrested.

Just saying that, If the MC is a lawyer, I´m a triceratops. His reactions and the way he behaves in this scene don´t make sense at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I´m playing the game. I´m just in the moment that the Mc and the sister are arrested.

Just saying that, If the MC is a lawyer, I´m a triceratops. His reactions and the way he behaves in this scene don´t make sense at all.
trainee lawyer, still quite wet behind his ears.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

It probably is a dumb and extremely random comparison, but for some reason Ahri on this video always reminds me Ashley model quite a lot lol.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1625440340128.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Here we are with our third preview from our next release of Sunshine Love - Version 7.
For this weekend’s preview, you have reunited with the gorgeous chef Victoria as you can see from today’s preview. The two of you are letting your passionate, animalistic sides out, even in this not-so-romantic setting. :)
What exactly happened to cause the two of you to end up here? Why haven’t you heard from Vicky since the wedding until now? And what will you need to do to keep this relationship going for the rest of the summer?
Find out everything you need to know about the current status of your relationship with Vicky (and some of the other characters) when v7 is officially released on Saturday, July 24th! ;)
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and f95 will be unusable on 24th cause players keep refreshing page every 5 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: Xabder

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I really like the game but the mc is the last wimp.
How many times I've caught myself yelling at him "damn it, do it finally you idiot" ....:rolleyes:

Reactions: LSC82
May 26, 2018
Oh GEESH, all those LI potentials and no freaking progress on any of the really interesting ones. Vickie (sorry to her fans) is the least interesting to me. Would have preferred that sis and brother FINALLY "went all the way" as well as the 2 younger ones. As it is, it seems it will be freaking forever before the MC gets lucky with ANY of them. That makes this game as boring as Melody and Dating My Daughter. I get better "action" with more progress in each update with My New Family, Midlife Crisis, and Harem Hotel than I have in this game. What a pity, too. It had the potential of being one of his better games; but not at THIS pace.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh GEESH, all those LI potentials and no freaking progress on any of the really interesting ones. Vickie (sorry to her fans) is the least interesting to me. Would have preferred that sis and brother FINALLY "went all the way" as well as the 2 younger ones. As it is, it seems it will be freaking forever before the MC gets lucky with ANY of them. That makes this game as boring as Melody and Dating My Daughter. I get better "action" with more progress in each update with My New Family, Midlife Crisis, and Harem Hotel than I have in this game. What a pity, too. It had the potential of being one of his better games; but not at THIS pace.
I expect that progress with Sister is somewhat tied to progression with the Hotel. Perhaps you'll progress after earning each star for the hotel, perhaps it will happen faster and you'll be finishing the last couple of stars as a working, focused couple. Too bad you don't like Vickie, since she is one of the "early sex" characters to help you survive the sister arc. ;)

Reactions: TempinOffice

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
I expect that progress with Sister is somewhat tied to progression with the Hotel. Perhaps you'll progress after earning each star for the hotel, perhaps it will happen faster and you'll be finishing the last couple of stars as a working, focused couple. Too bad you don't like Vickie, since she is one of the "early sex" characters to help you survive the sister arc. ;)
that's why im hoping for an ashley sex scene in the next update

Ohh96

Jul 10, 2021
Playing on Android and got this error message
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'chi' is not defined.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "03_week3_02.rpyc", line 679, in script
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 680, in execute
  File "C:\renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
Exception: Sayer 'chi' is not defined.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes