Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just started playing this game the other day, and I liked it up until the Nicole/MC conversation about an open relationship. I know this is more of a VN than a game, but I really wish there were a few more choices. I would have loved the option to say no.
Didn't like that scene either but keep playing, you have the option to say no later on and can break up with her. I was hoping you could just cheat on her but its either open relationship or break up

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Jason Aldean jumps from 4 to Number 1 with Blame it on you. The show ran 15 minutes over, so only 45 minutes until new version release. :D

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1627153765940.png

Here's the Extra pack for you guys. You don't need to download the $ 5 game. The extras are included in the game:
DOWNLOAD LINKS (FULL VERSION):
MEGA:
- -
WeTransfer:
Android alternative version: I have bad news for those using old Android devices to play the game :( The Android alternative version is discontinued due to Renpy (the software that we use to create our VN’s) decided to stop support for it. I'm really sorry about this but there's nothing we can do from our end. We'll keep looking for a way to bring the Alternative version back in the future and will let you know if anything changes.
Optimized version: From now on, we'll be uploading our "optimized" version of the game, meaning the image quality will be a bit lower but the file size will shrink significantly.
We did this similar approach with our second VN, Melody. So once we complete SL, we'll be uploading a full HD version.

What is the Rewards Gallery?
The Peeping Tom Gallery is a special gallery inside the game, which includes sexy images of the characters in the game.
This will allow me to spice the game up a little and add some nice renders that otherwise wouldn’t happen in the normal story.
The code to get access to the gallery is: opening

Game Walkthrough

The game walkthrough has been created to give you the best possible chance of gaining the most amount of relationship points in the game.

During the game, you’ll meet different characters and your decisions will affect the outcome of future scenes.

Having a good relationship with certain characters is the key to progress in the game.

In this walkthrough, I’ll be pointing out the choices that you need to make the best of your game.

Download: -

Rewards Walkthrough

If you're having trouble finding a specific doughnut or a peeping tom screen, these walkthroughs are for you. You'll find screenshots of the location of each doughnut/peeping tom screen in the game.

Doughnuts Walkthrough: -

Peeping Tom Walkthrough: -

In-game Walkthrough

The code for unlocking this feature is: rebound

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incest Lovers!

With Incest Patch included

Yes, of course. Here they are:

Win:

Mac:

Android:

WeTransfer:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes