Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Before when a mr.dots game would be released, I would leave everything behind to play it. Now I don't give a fuck,
I feel exactly the same, that game seemed quite good at start but now it's just the same shit again and again.
Ok i could have some scene with some girls, one i really wanted that went fine, another one that i waited for too but that went shot because the girl falled asleep and later when the real thing happened i didn't care anymore!! and a third one i didn't wanted but which was forced to me and i was pissed!
My god that crappy story about that evil big boss and the super girl Svetlana is utterly ridiculous and will probably making me quit the game.
Well that was it, not bad, not good, there are better ways to kill time!:ROFLMAO:

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Nice job on the switcharoo, took me a while to catch on.
Good to see this thing picking up the pace!!! Ashley, Sis and the twins done, lil Cousin is next i hope.
Some really "mean" donuts, how am i suppoused to spot something to the side when there's a pussy front and center lol.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I really don't like that being in a sexual relationship with the childhood friend has to be part of the story. So disappointed to get to -20 in relationship with her and the MC still want to be sexual with her. Wish there was actual choice in not being with her. Why does her path have to be forced when you can choose to reject or be with everyone else? a real turn off.
Have you considered the entire back story to this VN? You're objecting to the foundation of the entire storyline. Perhaps, you should consider played a different game. Shouldn't be difficult since it's "a real turn off".

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, people, it seems that you haven't followed the previous pages. The original file was uploaded in medium quality with no animations, but that has been replaced with the usual version with animations included. You will have to download again.

Also, Hyperserver mentioned that Android no longer supports a certain Ren'Py version, so you may be out of luck if yopu have an older phone, unless somebody manages to get a workaround running. (Edited with HS's updated information below.)

However, the games has other minor issues now. One Peeping Tom with your half sister did not register (or is a double pic maybe?) and church girl will always be addressed as Kristina even though I've changed her name to Lisa to match the daughter's name in DMD. Seems like there's a variable not working. Finally, in the clothing store scene, the text is very hard to read against the grid-patterned background.

Last edited:
Reactions: if95

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, here's the explanation i got from MrDots (regarding Android):

(NOTE: this is copy-pasted - so "I" and "we" has been written by MrDots and not by myself. I am not MrDots and i am also not part of the core-team, even though i have very close contact to them and get my info first hand).

MrDots wrote:
So Renpy usually releases a new version every few months. Right now Renpy's latest version is 7.4.
Normally Renpy gives you the choice to make the game for: PC (Linux and Windows), mac, and Android. Before 7.4 came out, I used Renpy 7.3 to create our games, including the Android version. Renpy 7.3 works with older phones and that's what I mean by an "alternative version".
When 7.4 was released, I used to compile the game using 7.4 (PC, Mac and Android) and then I opened 7.3 and created another Android version (the alternative Android version) because fans were complaining that the 7.4 Android didn't work on their phones.
But then Renpy screwed up somehow and made the Android option for Renpy 7.3 and older version obsolete. So I couldn't compile an Android version using Renpy 7.3. So when I open 7.3 to create the Android version, it always gives me an error.
I'm using 7.4 and everything works fine. 7.4 can create an Android version of the game, but 7.4 is not compatible with older phones.
So I don't have anything to offer fans with older phones anymore unfortunately.
That's why there's still a link to an Android version.

NOTE: That post on Patreon/SS about the Android alternate version has been taken down to avoid anymore confusion and will be re-written.
In a nutshell, if you have an older Android phone (more than 2 years old), it's safe to presume that the download link may not work for you.
Our apologies for this, we'll see if we can find a way around this when we do our revision of SL in December.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
Okay, here's the explanation we got from MrDots (regarding Android):
So Renpy usually releases a new version every few months. Right now Renpy's latest version is 7.4.
Normally Renpy gives you the choice to make the game for: PC (Linux and Windows), mac, and Android. Before 7.4 came out, I used Renpy 7.3 to create our games, including the Android version. Renpy 7.3 works with older phones and that's what I mean by an "alternative version".
When 7.4 was released, I used to compile the game using 7.4 (PC, Mac and Android) and then I opened 7.3 and created another Android version (the alternative Android version) because fans were complaining that the 7.4 Android didn't work on their phones.
But then Renpy screwed up somehow and made the Android option for Renpy 7.3 and older version obsolete. So I couldn't compile an Android version using Renpy 7.3. So when I open 7.3 to create the Android version, it always gives me an error.
I'm using 7.4 and everything works fine. 7.4 can create an Android version of the game, but 7.4 is not compatible with older phones.
So I don't have anything to offer fans with older phones anymore unfortunately.
That's why there's still a link to an Android version.

NOTE: That post on Patreon/SS about the Android alternate version has been taken down to avoid anymore confusion and will be re-written.
In a nutshell, if you have an older Android phone (more than 2 years old), it's safe to presume that the download link may not work for you.
Our apologies for this, we'll see if we can find a way around this when we do our revision of SL in December.
Im using VIVO V20 SE

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Wait. What "revision"? What is so borked that needs revision after just dropping an update?
bugfixes in previous content which have been postponed, rewriting a few scenes... etc ... the usual.
Chapter 1 is done - and they always do a revision after each chapter for all games.

Maybe a few scenes will get additional content - not sure about that though.

DMD will get an update end of November - revision of SL will be at end of December.
January will be a month off for the team (at least that's their plan for now).
They start working on SL late January, so next regular content update for SL will be end of February/Early March 2022.
(rough estimate - not claiming to be set in stone so far)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
bugfixes in previous content which have been postponed, rewriting a few scenes... etc ... the usual.
Chapter 1 is done - and they always do a revision after each chapter for all games.
Maybe a few scenes will get additional content - not sure about that though.
Fair enough but hate to say that makes this release sound rushed if it's known players will ultimately need to backtrack to previous content. Not poo-pooing it, just sounds like a bigger deal than norm.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes