Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Fair enough but hate to say that makes this release sound rushed if it's known players will ultimately need to backtrack to previous content. Not poo-pooing it, just sounds like a bigger deal than norm.
you don't really need to backtrack. Probably it will be just some sounds, maybe some renders rework - i don't know the details, but they always do a revision of a completed chapter.
I also can imagine, that they will correct for example such things like the actual issue with the forgotten variable in last update (Ashley cabin/Sister) which they solved by doing a quick workaround in this update (asking about your previous decision).
This issue has been noticed just few days ago and they didn't want to delay the update further more. Such things will be solved/changed propperly within the rework.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
you don't really need to bachtrack. Probably it will be just some sounds, maybe some renders rework - i don't know the details, but They always do a complete revision of a completed chapter.
I also can imagine, that they will correct the actual issue with the forgotten variable last update (Ashley cabin/Sister) which they solved by doing a quick workaround in this update (asking about your previous decision).
This issuehas been noticed just few days ago and they didn't want to delay the update further more. Such things will be solved/changed propperly within the rework.
Understood. Thanks for taking time for some clarification. Kindest regards.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm talking about all the information in the changelog. It says that "not all character "options" will be available at the same time" and then proceeds to talk about "Patreon rules". In my mind, this is suggesting that if for example you want the sister (who has become a solo LI in this update, as you can now choose to not get with her) you'd probably not get Ashley or Shortcake. And so on with different combos (as they still are to each other "linked" even without the patch)
That whole "because of Patreon rules" sounds like a massive bullshit. You can't have incest because of patreon rules, which they worked around with a patch, but even with some of the existing connections, you can avoid the incest aspect and don't have to go full Sisterly Lust with a massive family orgy. I only read the changelog after playing the update, but given the events during my playthrough, most of what they mentioned was just needless hype attempt which never really set off, just like the story itself. It foreshadows something, then it gets the most blatant solution at the end. Even the foreshadowing within the game will most likely fall flat. You get the choice of breaking off at least 4 routes now, but I decided to kept them all going, and except for Nicole I have a red heart over all of them.

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Have you considered the entire back story to this VN? You're objecting to the foundation of the entire storyline. Perhaps, you should consider played a different game. Shouldn't be difficult since it's "a real turn off".
No, i am not. The backstory in this VN indicates that the MC had feelings for her in the past and i would say that it is a good backstory for people who want to go down that road. But the foundation of the entire storyline is not "MC wants to have sex with the childhood friend". I have no problems with the MC having had feelings for her before, but i think you should still get a choice in which women you want to be with when it comes to going further. So far in the Childhood friends path the coices you have made have done nothing. Her whole story has been kinetic while you have had the choice of whether to be with the others. Of course i will be playing different games, i play many games from this site. Doesn't mean i won't check out the next update from this though. It's a good game with a few flaws and seems you will be able to stray from the friends path in the upcoming updates anyway which makes all the sexual scenes with her pretty moot.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I get the game is deceptively kinetic especially with the whole "hotel star rating" thing but tbh I'm having a blast. Weirdly enough also I think it's probably the only incest game where I think it works better without the incest patch. Having been stepsiblings and grown up together it is still kind of taboo but it works better than having them be blood related IMO.

The side girls in this are soooo good though I really hope the sister doesn't steal the spotlight entirely the way Melody did (Where I also found sidegirl neighbor Rebecca to be better IMO).

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I really like DMD (especially the first 2 Chapters) but Sunshine Love and Melody are just too boring. I have to force myself through it. There is just nothing happening, its just stuff. The Story really does not grab you, there is nothing on the line its just the same crap I have read 5000 times.

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
Okay, here's the explanation i got from MrDots (regarding Android):

(NOTE: this is copy-pasted - so "I" and "we" has been written by MrDots and not by myself. I am not MrDots and i am also not part of the core-team, even though i have very close contact to them and get my info first hand).

MrDots wrote:
So Renpy usually releases a new version every few months. Right now Renpy's latest version is 7.4.
Normally Renpy gives you the choice to make the game for: PC (Linux and Windows), mac, and Android. Before 7.4 came out, I used Renpy 7.3 to create our games, including the Android version. Renpy 7.3 works with older phones and that's what I mean by an "alternative version".
When 7.4 was released, I used to compile the game using 7.4 (PC, Mac and Android) and then I opened 7.3 and created another Android version (the alternative Android version) because fans were complaining that the 7.4 Android didn't work on their phones.
But then Renpy screwed up somehow and made the Android option for Renpy 7.3 and older version obsolete. So I couldn't compile an Android version using Renpy 7.3. So when I open 7.3 to create the Android version, it always gives me an error.
I'm using 7.4 and everything works fine. 7.4 can create an Android version of the game, but 7.4 is not compatible with older phones.
So I don't have anything to offer fans with older phones anymore unfortunately.
That's why there's still a link to an Android version.

NOTE: That post on Patreon/SS about the Android alternate version has been taken down to avoid anymore confusion and will be re-written.
In a nutshell, if you have an older Android phone (more than 2 years old), it's safe to presume that the download link may not work for you.
Our apologies for this, we'll see if we can find a way around this when we do our revision of SL in December.
I also read what you say but my phone is an S20FE and it is only one year old, so the apk is badly compiled or damaged.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I have some missing scene, so i am not sure.
BUT is this again a update without Victoria? It is so sad, she is the best, an i like her Father. But she shows up only every second update and then only very short. Come on give her more time Mr Dot. Pls

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes