Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Is the link in the OP the Patreon or SS version?
Good question. I'm using the compressed version, so I'd like to know it for that too, or whether the incest patch is a part of it. So far after I imported my saves I'm not seeing relationships being referenced, but I'm not sure how much the dialogue gets into that beyond "we shouldn't do this".

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Sunshine Love V0.0.8 has wonderful renders, probably the best so far in the game. Some great animations too! And one WTF? moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Sunshine Love V0.0.8 has wonderful renders, probably the best so far in the game. Some great animations too! And one WTF? moment.
I had the same problem. When you start the update I'd recommend disabling the "Twins" route with the iPad in the top right corner. That's what I did and I didn't engage in the sex scene.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
So I understand that this update was the end of Chapter 1, will the Chapters work the same way as DMD? With a new download each chapter with save transferring?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How did you get a red heart over all of them? Did Ashley break things off with you at the festival? I don't have red heart for Yuki or Victoria either.
She did not. I had a choice about it in the morning though, but didn't even came up during that time. Although I wasn't entirely correct, forgot about Yuki not having red heart.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:
Mega

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:
Mega
It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
View attachment 1317685 View attachment 1317686 View attachment 1317687 View attachment 1317688 View attachment 1317689 View attachment 1317690 View attachment 1317691
Please, can you update to : Sunshine Love - version 0.0.8 Extras]

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
So I understand that this update was the end of Chapter 1, will the Chapters work the same way as DMD? With a new download each chapter with save transferring?
It seems that you are right, from I've seen.
New chapter, new download and more problems following routes.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
unfortunately the problems with the saves of version 0.0.7 persist in this version and I cannot load game. Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this? Or should I assume that I won't be able to play it anymore?

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
She did not. I had a choice about it in the morning though, but didn't even came up during that time. Although I wasn't entirely correct, forgot about Yuki not having red heart.
How do you get red hearts? I've made 7 different routes trying to get most content and never seen any about it.

doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
I have played it over and over, but still 2 sences left in the gallary? could someone please kindly tell me how to input the code for the gallary? thanks a lot!

cooliyagames

Feb 14, 2020
so my game ends with the the sister lying on top of the mc and the gf coming to the town is this the end or does my game need to be updated

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes