ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
I really like this game but this update is the first where I have been a little disappointed with the animation content. Quite a few of them are just re-colored or background altered from one of the two previous updates. Then going back to chose another option there was no animation for the alternates that would have required a new one to be made. A little bit of a let down in that department for me. I had high hopes when the dialogue renders were from a certain perspective but the animation just switched back to the previous. This is only with a couple of the characters, but they are my two favorite so I was a little let down.

Other than that, it was a good update. Hopefully Yuki gets some more content next year.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How do you get red hearts? I've made 7 different routes trying to get most content and never seen any about it.
Having the correct choices I guess. There's a built-in wt that can help. If you mean red hearts in general, use the tablet then character screen, and choose a char.

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a way to fix this? Or should I assume that I won't be able to play it anymore?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got the same error with my last v0.0.6 save.(I last played "Sunshine Love" in may this year.) I did load an older savegame and all was fine. :cool: I had to replay the pool party ...

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Version .08 - the instructions for the new episode tells us that at the end of v7, to choose which female we stayed with because the option to remain at the cabin was not in the v7.
I've had a thing for Ashley all along - this is great
The question is - is there a scene with Ashley at the woods (NSFW or otherwise) that is missing or that I'm missing - perhaps need to make a different choice.

I've done like each option of Trish first or Ashley first to contact; i've showed up late and on time to Ashley, and it still only ends with me riding to the hotel in the rain. SO if there IS a scene with Ashely - how do I unlock it? That one is what I've been hoping/waiting for.

Note - I did see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
damn this game have a nice realistic models graphic, one question it's worth to try this version or this game have slow pace and I need wait more version?
it's the end oc Chapter 1 - and yes, if you are interested in Sis, it's worth

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes