BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I hope they update MC's model for the next season. Always a big pet peeve when characters exclaim something about MC's physical characteristics that are unmatched by the model. In this case, all the comments from LIs about how great shape MC is in, and how big is his dick. Guy has zero muscle definition (like, literally zero) and his penis is utterly pedestrian.

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Kinda of funny that both melody and SL had sex with the "main" girl in the 0.08 edition, also maybe SL will end up longer as we're going to chapter 2 now

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So I'm trying to figure out this plan of Connie's father and Svetlana is going to work. Are they going to do something we can't stop or is going to be some wrong choice we make? I mean we the players know what's going on how's that going to work? Is it even going to be a threat at all?

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I hope they update MC's model for the next season. Always a big pet peeve when characters exclaim something about MC's physical characteristics that are unmatched by the model. In this case, all the comments from LIs about how great shape MC is in, and how big is his dick. Guy has zero muscle definition (like, literally zero) and his penis is utterly pedestrian.
He has the finely toned physique of a...pro golfer.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That whole "because of Patreon rules" sounds like a massive bullshit. You can't have incest because of patreon rules, which they worked around with a patch, but even with some of the existing connections, you can avoid the incest aspect and don't have to go full Sisterly Lust with a massive family orgy. I only read the changelog after playing the update, but given the events during my playthrough, most of what they mentioned was just needless hype attempt which never really set off, just like the story itself. It foreshadows something, then it gets the most blatant solution at the end. Even the foreshadowing within the game will most likely fall flat. You get the choice of breaking off at least 4 routes now, but I decided to kept them all going, and except for Nicole I have a red heart over all of them.
How did you get a red heart over all of them? Did Ashley break things off with you at the festival? I don't have red heart for Yuki or Victoria either.

DES818

Mar 7, 2020
I gave this game a chance again but this manchild bipolar mc sucks, everytime he pouts i wanna punch his face lol. they should of used brodie model instead for mc. His decisions and speech answers are all over the place. His a confident play boy smooth talker in some instance then goes back to full virgin dumb face looser mode like wtf is the writing. Other than that solid game lol. Also hated being forced to end with Ashley.

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
She asks you to hand her her bra before she puts this dress on...

View attachment 1466336
The dialogue in MrDots games is really something else. Jazmin blows you and while she has his cum on her lips the MC goes "You're such an asset to the hotel." I'm sure every woman would like to hear something like that at that particular time.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes