Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Love this game but getting pretty frustrated at the dev. Seriously if we want the sister, let us. The MC needs to stop being such a wuss.

I do hope if we want to stay in Sunshine Bay, we can and be able to be with who we want. Be nice to put a few kids into someone special.

Reactions: Bary89s and LSC82

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Version .08 - the instructions for the new episode tells us that at the end of v7, to choose which female we stayed with because the option to remain at the cabin was not in the v7.
I've had a thing for Ashley all along - this is great
The question is - is there a scene with Ashley at the woods (NSFW or otherwise) that is missing or that I'm missing - perhaps need to make a different choice.

I've done like each option of Trish first or Ashley first to contact; i've showed up late and on time to Ashley, and it still only ends with me riding to the hotel in the rain. SO if there IS a scene with Ashely - how do I unlock it? That one is what I've been hoping/waiting for.

Note - I did see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks
First scene - at the end of update 7, select four
Second scene - continuation at the beginning of update 8, do NOT select touch her

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Love this game but getting pretty frustrated at the dev. Seriously if we want the sister, let us. The MC needs to stop being such a wuss.

I do hope if we want to stay in Sunshine Bay, we can and be able to be with who we want. Be nice to put a few kids into someone special.
They already solved your sister issue, now I hope they work on the staying in the bay and actually having a choice on who the main girl is.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:
Mega

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:
Mega
It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
View attachment 1317685 View attachment 1317686 View attachment 1317687 View attachment 1317688 View attachment 1317689 View attachment 1317690 View attachment 1317691
Update pretty please? :)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Has Nopy suddenly started to be really unreliable for anyone else?

I used to be able to download huge games with ease, now everything is taking hours or just failing.
I just used Nopy now, and got the 3.1GB file in about 3 mins. Working this morning at least.

I've seen Nopy slow right down on several occasions though. I think their servers get overloaded and then shit slows right down. They are one of the few cloud services, I've seen, that don't put a limit on how much you can DL per day. If you use a VPN, you can always try and switch servers. Maybe then, you'll download from a different CDN Proxy server and get better speeds.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I just used Nopy now, and got the 3.1GB file in about 3 mins. Working this morning at least.

I've seen Nopy slow right down on several occasions though. I think their servers get overloaded and then shit slows right down. They are one of the few cloud services, I've seen, that don't put a limit on how much you can DL per day. If you use a VPN, you can always try and switch servers. Maybe then, you'll download from a different CDN Proxy server and get better speeds.
I'll try the VPN stuff next time it's bad.

Cheers man.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I would give this game 5 stars if it wasn't for the MC. Is this how the writer(s) think Man behave/think? Are they trolling us or are they do it for the milking? Whatever reasonS it's stupid and apparently it has become a trend among many devs/writers. "MCs" thoughts are of emasculated man... It's quite disgusting to tell you truth. I'll keep playing it, but man, what a shame and a waste.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: slackster and LSC82

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
:unsure: Who is Veronika? Rachel? I haven't played 0.8 yet.

Can anyone confirm that the MC had sex with Ashley? Really looking forward to that, not so much with the step-sister. I mean it is ok to finally bang her but meh. Ashley on the other hand is of another level:p. Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
:unsure: Who is Veronika? Rachel? I haven't played 0.8 yet.

Can anyone confirm that the MC had sex with Ashley? Really looking forward to that, not so much with the step-sister. I mean it is ok to finally bang her but meh. Ashley on the other hand is of another level:p. Thanks.
you already could fuck ashley in the previous update :sneaky:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Is the emasculated MC going to be holding his female mask with his Right Hand during the entire festival? The trolling is strong in this writer.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:
Mega

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:
Mega
It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
View attachment 1317685 View attachment 1317686 View attachment 1317687 View attachment 1317688 View attachment 1317689 View attachment 1317690 View attachment 1317691
pls update mod for v0.8 extras , tks

Reactions: kartolas
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes