chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Am i the only one who can't install the android apk(using nopy). It says application is not installed. Is anyone knows a fix? Or does it requires reupload? (I still have lots of spaces in my phone btw).
I am having the same issue. I couldn't update it. No idea what is causing it, 0.0.7 worked fine. I tried uninstalling the 0.0.7 after backing up my saves and installing the newer version but that didn't work either. So I just used JoiPlay.

Reactions: HenzoStar

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Uff, thank you. I was really starting to get annoyed since it was my third playthrough trying to avoid it.
if you would have read the update release comment, you would have noticed that it's a known issue and will be changed within the rework of Chapter 1 end of december. For now, turning off the heart is the only "workaround" for that. Instead of delaying the game furthermore, they told us to use that "heart-switch" instead.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Now that all the characters, except for maybe MC’s dad, have arrived in Sunshine Bay will be interesting to see how the collisions occur.

Will Our Hero become more assertive?

Can he keep the names of the twins straight when he’s playing with them?

Will Svetlana change her mind and eventually support MC’s and Sis’s efforts to turn around the hotel?

Will Nicole consult a makeup artist?

Reactions: vesslan

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Do saves work? I tried to load both regular and auto saves and got exception errors. In both instances I tried "Ignore" and got bounced to the flashback of when the MC's dad first went to Sunshine Bay.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hey guys i hope you all are fine .
Guys i will like to share my multimod of latest version in which i had added
1.walkthrough mod
2.gallery unlock
3.relationship points cheat
4. peeping tom gallery unlocked
5.doughnut gallery unlock
6.choices mod
i had added new mod in latest version in which walkthrough mod can be turned on and off at same time in cheat screen.
Here is mod link:
Mega

and here is my discord link where i port and mod game regularly . Feel free to join me there:

here are some previews of mod:
Here is Android port link with multimod included:
Mega
It is apk+obb
Thank you.

Screenshot
View attachment 1317685 View attachment 1317686 View attachment 1317687 View attachment 1317688 View attachment 1317689 View attachment 1317690 View attachment 1317691
Hey man, are you gonna update your mod? because I'm waiting and I want to make sure. :)

sadsf

Jun 7, 2018
is it only me who have problem with nopy and mixdrop links? when i click download, it takes infinitive time for download

buff

May 29, 2017
Well, shit. Is there any way to stay on the Ashley route? I figured if I kept Trish I'd lose Ash, but even letting Trish end it Ash still bailed. No way I want to lose a MILF that looks like a 20yo...... (besides, a Sis/Ash scene would be the hottest thing possible in the game and just in case it happens some day I don't want to lose that out.)

If it turns out you always lose Ash no matter what, I need to go back and keep Trish....

edit: trick is to not touch her in the morning after fooling around in the cabin.

Last edited:

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Well, shit. Is there any way to stay on the Ashley route? I figured if I kept Trish I'd lose Ash, but even letting Trish end it Ash still bailed. No way I want to lose a MILF that looks like a 20yo...... (besides, a Sis/Ash scene would be the hottest thing possible in the game and just in case it happens some day I don't want to lose that out.)

If it turns out you always lose Ash no matter what, I need to go back and keep Trish....
are you using a wt mod?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes