Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
better use one because it will help you to stay on ashley's route

sis is an exception. you're gonna end up having sex with her even when you dont want to
What’s different from the wt mod and the in-built wt that’s in the game by default? I just started the game and I’m curious about this, and if it’d help situations like the Ashley-locked route thing.

Also, when is the character’s information unlocked? I could see the page with it from the tablet, alongside the relationship points, but The characters’ icons are greyed out.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
well there be an option for a harem
MrDots never does harem games. There are endings for one out of some main love-interestes. Maybe even together with the one or the other girl, but never real "harem".
If you are looking for harem-fuck-feasts, MrDots games are definitively nothing for you. (sorry - just being honest)

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
is it only me who have problem with nopy and mixdrop links? when i click download, it takes infinitive time for download
Obviously during weekends more traffic is generated (peak time).

Now, looking at nopy's stats they seem to have some issues in Europe, which might affect your download speed if you live there.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
MrDots never does harem games. There are endings for one out of some main love-interestes. Maybe even together with the one or the other girl, but never real "harem".
If you are looking for harem-fuck-feasts, MrDots games are definitively nothing for you. (sorry - just being honest)
That's really only true about the ENDings

DMD and Melody and SuLo have you swimming in pussy all throughout so harem is totally in game

Until the END where he tends to make you choose. But not always choose only one.

Also since of the 3 games only 1 is complete and had ENDings we cannot be entirely sure of how that will go.

Probably only groups like 3 women (DMD Dee+Elena+Your pick of Georgina/Jennifer) but we cannot truly say for sure until DMD is done and complete

PEACE

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
May 24, 2020
I think I'm just going to wait for this game to be done before playing another update. This is just getting annoying at this point.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I think I'm just going to wait for this game to be done before playing another update. This is just getting annoying at this point.
just bear in mind DMD was started here sept 2016 and is still ongoing you might want to adjust your expectations with this one:)

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes