BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
hmmm question: where do I input the gallery code? I literally found no fields for it anywhere
Me neither! just a suspicion, but I think it may only be an an option starting a new game? The only way to unlock a existing saved game is by using the WT Mod? :cool:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hmmm question: where do I input the gallery code? I literally found no fields for it anywhere
Me neither! just a suspicion, but I think it may only be an an option starting a new game? The only way to unlock a existing saved game is by using the WT Mod? :cool:
You only need to unlock it once - if you already unlocked in some earlier versions, the gallery should be open.
BTW: Why even use a WT mod? this only will potentially mess up your savegames and probably make them incompatible.
There is an ingame WT - just use that one instead of a mod and all will be fine.

EDIT:
90% of all reported issues are related to the use of an unofficial mod and/or an illegal download or incompatible android OS - mostly the first one (mods)

Reactions: if95

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
You only need to unlock it once - if you already unlocked in some earlier versions, the gallery should be open.
BTW: Why even use a WT mod? this only will potentially mess up your savegames and probably make them incompatible.
There is an ingame WT - just use that one instead of a mod and all will be fine.
that's the problem: it's not unlocked, and I don't have anywhere to input the code

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
that's the problem: it's not unlocked, and I don't have anywhere to input the code
did you try to enable the gallery in options? The option to enter code should appear - given you have a version which provides gallery (extras)
(i can't check, as my gallery is already unlocked)

Catnip_everdeen

Feb 27, 2019
I, myself am really happy about the evolution of this story. Finally being able to put a hold on the relationship with "Childhood friend" and maybe *crossing fingers* even being able to stop it completely. There are other characters I'd much rather pursue than the "Childhood friend" one.

I mean this completely positively, and I'm just happy about the evolution for my enjoyment!

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
did you try to enable the gallery in options? The option to enter code should appear - given you have a version which provides gallery (extras)
(i can't check, as my gallery is already unlocked)
you mean in the extra preferences? the only thing that I had to input a code there was the built-in walkthrough, everything else was already set to enabled, and switching thing around doesn't prompt any input fields

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
you mean in the extra preferences? the only thing that I had to input a code there was the built-in walkthrough, everything else was already set to enabled, and switching thing around doesn't prompt any input fields
if you have the peeping tom gallery enabled - then you already got it (already enabled version)

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hmmmm the code enables the gallery, it doesn't unlock all of it? (for missing scenes from paths not taken)
now it makes sense
yes - there are 2 codes: one grant access tor the Peeping Tom gallery - and one to enable ingame WT

Oct 29, 2017
Man I didn't get the in morning scene
When deciding who to call for info on the burlesque fair, call Ashley first; then when you're up in the mountains you have a choice to head to the hotel or go with her, choose go with her. That save I wasn't on the Trisha path, so no scene there. Not sure if other choice combinations would work.

xiphe116

Dec 25, 2020
My save doesnt work, so any gentlemen out there that has save with full gallery scenes unlock would like to share I would be deeply appreciated

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
Am i the only one who can't install the android apk(using nopy). It says application is not installed. Is anyone knows a fix? Or does it requires reupload? (I still have lots of spaces in my phone btw).
I'm having the same issue. Can't figure out a solution.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There's a patch where she's his actual half-sister. Though her cousin would be not blood related.
I don't believe that's what was asked. I believe the OP wants to know how Ashley's daughter (who isn't blood related to the MC) could be considered as "incest". The answer is simply this; Patreon considers step* as incest as well.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Apparently my playthrough with over a 115 relationship points with the "sister" ends with her ending the relationship? I swear the games from these Devs are borked half the time.

No idea what esoteric variable I missed out on but I can say it is incredibly frustrating.

Edit: Apparently this "only" requires two choices to trigger. Two choices I made the first five times I tried to get it to work. These two choices only worked after I did a completely fresh run so yes, jank-ass game is still a thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone
3.50 star(s) 268 Votes