Ryan Cahill

Apr 3, 2018
SanchoMod - Multi-Mod (WIP)

Prepare to be SanchoModded again (maybe)

Yea, I'm considering adding it to public release. We'll see but this may end up just another personal use and passed to the mod testing members group. I'll flesh it out more and see if it's worth me adding it to the routine upkeep list. Some teasers of the initial rough port WIP below but you folks that are already accustomed to SanchoMod know the polish and attention to detail to expect if released. I'll keep y'all posted. Regards as always.

Sancho you beautiful bastard do you ever sleep.... honestly killing it as always

Ryan Cahill

Apr 3, 2018
You can have all the hearts red
Without cheating
Without mods

You have to play carefully and you will miss some scenes and nobody will be max points but you can as of ver 8 have all the hearts red

I am thinking about making a WT for that if there is interest. The MAN-Slut WT :LOL::devilish:

Again NO Cheating
NO mods

PEACE
Man-Slut WT is really the best name for it change my mind

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Apparently my playthrough with over a 115 relationship points with the "sister" ends with her ending the relationship? I swear the games from these Devs are borked half the time.

No idea what esoteric variable I missed out on but I can say it is incredibly frustrating.
The esoteric variable of two choices, or, in other words: Seriously, people, read the WT or activate the in-game one.

SL Relationship Half-Sis.png

Apr 28, 2021
Twins and no sandbox? COUNT ME IN!!! This game was pretty damn good. I haven't enjoyed one of these games in a while so this was great. Characters were great animations were top-notch. Definitely recommended and I will definitely keep tabs on this game.

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
That's really only true about the ENDings

DMD and Melody and SuLo have you swimming in pussy all throughout so harem is totally in game

Until the END where he tends to make you choose. But not always choose only one.

Also since of the 3 games only 1 is complete and had ENDings we cannot be entirely sure of how that will go.

Probably only groups like 3 women (DMD Dee+Elena+Your pick of Georgina/Jennifer) but we cannot truly say for sure until DMD is done and complete

PEACE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow what a great update! The scene with the sister is the best. :love:

From now on, I don't give a fck about Nicole. And I think I will end my relationship with her. :)

She came here to town where MC is, and she won't even contact him.

Although... maybe that's a good thing. If she had informed him that she was in town, knowing what the MC is like, he wouldn't do anything with other women probably and wanted to spend time with this boring woman.

May 24, 2020
just bear in mind DMD was started here sept 2016 and is still ongoing you might want to adjust your expectations with this one:)
It won't break my heart if I don't play it again. The story is moving at a snail's pace and most of the content in each update is meandering inner monologuing that does absolutely nothing for the game. I'm kind of let down with this one following up Melody.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
I'm having an issue with the ability to turn on and off the paths for characters, which was added in 0.8
I'm wanting to turn on the Yuki path, and seeing the grey heart in the character info picture but it won't change to red for me.
I can change it for Trisha (the only other character who's path I'm not on) but not Yuki.

I also had an issue in the last update where (according to the walkthrough) I was getting some of her paths content but not others (I was able to go for a walk with her and answered her questions, but then didn't visit her house later on)

No mod's except for i-mod, and on Windows.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
will you still get the new ashley content if you choose the sister in the previous update?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
When I finally got to the end of my Man-Slut route (SC only route is PRIMARY) I found that the culling has begun

If you end ver 7 waking up next to Sis Ashley will END your dalliance in ver 8 so you can no longer have all the hearts red by the END unless you wake up next to Ashley which might be a way to break it off with Sister. I am still trying to determine that.

PEACE

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Dots and any other dev on their platform. But there are other ways besides the patch to get around that. Another example would be where you, the player, can alter the relationship parameters at the beginning of the game (there's quite a few VNs like that now). It doesn't appear as if Patreon is cracking down on those, though. But anything related to family in the title or overview -- even step-siblings -- is forbidden and could cause the dev to have to remove the game (as Dots was forced to do in the past) or get banned from the platform. That is why you do not (and will not) see DMD on Dot's Patreon.
Well some DEVS actually deny that incest patch was made by them and it was just made by sick modders who loves incest.

Reactions: Sycho

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well some DEVS actually deny that incest patch was made by them and it was just made by sick modders who loves incest.
That is necessary because Patreon will ban Devs who admit it and it gets back to them.

Also some of the patches include more than incest which is why the Devs want no part of that they could get banned from Patreon and even from F95 (see Westy poor guy)

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
When I finally got to the end of my Man-Slut route (SC only route is PRIMARY) I found that the culling has begun

If you end ver 7 waking up next to Sis Ashley will END your dalliance in ver 8 so you can no longer have all the hearts red by the END unless you wake up next to Ashley which might be a way to break it off with Sister. I am still trying to determine that.

PEACE
I am not into the route where MC choose Sis instead of Ashley and I never will reject her Mom so care to spoil me the details about Ashley ending their dalliance and why ? just curious

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am not into the route where MC choose Sis instead of Ashley and I never will reject her Mom so care to spoil me the details about Ashley ending their dalliance and why ? just curious
OK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There you go. Again story spoilers for ver 8 in that box, you have been warned.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes