Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Apparently my playthrough with over a 115 relationship points with the "sister" ends with her ending the relationship? I swear the games from these Devs are borked half the time.

No idea what esoteric variable I missed out on but I can say it is incredibly frustrating.
she only ends the relationship when you don't tell Brody that she is your girlfriend

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
(HELP)The last time the game worked for me was v 0.6, since v07 it doesn't even open anymore, i got a black screen and a crash error, tried v.08 still the same problem, tried the game modded and unmodded with and without the incest patch, deleted the saves from game and appdata, tried to use a save and persistent file from another person and still the same error, searched through the forum and no solution, does someone knows what to do to fix this or there is no way?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well some DEVS actually deny that incest patch was made by them and it was just made by sick modders who loves incest.
Yes, that is true and it's for the same reason with regard to the incest patch. They can't advertise it on their Patreon.

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
Great update and work as always!! Now I am just hoping for a ShortCake doggystyle/cum ON ASS scenes in Future updates :)

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Is there a mod that removes every "uh" from the game. No wonder he got fired from the law firm.
He got fired for the same reason everyone keeps leading him by the nose: He's unbearably naïve.
Ashley keeps french-kissing him and groping his ass, lures him to her secluded cabin in the woods, gets him drunk, lures him into her bed and gets him to spoon her, and the dude is still like ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fucker is Sagittarius A*-level dense.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes