Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That's really only true about the ENDings

DMD and Melody and SuLo have you swimming in pussy all throughout so harem is totally in game

Until the END where he tends to make you choose. But not always choose only one.

Also since of the 3 games only 1 is complete and had ENDings we cannot be entirely sure of how that will go.

Probably only groups like 3 women (DMD Dee+Elena+Your pick of Georgina/Jennifer) but we cannot truly say for sure until DMD is done and complete

PEACE
by your definition (harem = fuck all girls during the game) you are 100% right.
By my definition (harem = end up with all girls in one big happy harem together) this will not be a harem game

But nevertheless we both talk about the same thing ;)

(BTW: You may be aware that i have some sort of insider knowledge - so i know a bit more than "only one finished game", even i am not allowed, nor do i want to spoiler more than what i already have )

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can you please tell which path and decisions to make that not happen?
don't touch Ashley at cabin the morning after. - implied you even went to the cabin with her.

Note:
You will lose a lot of Sister-points though if you go for Ashley (not only miss some points, but actually really lose points ! ) - not knowing how much this will affect your chances later on with Sis

Reactions: JennaJJ

jhantu

Jul 28, 2020
don't touch Ashley at cabin the morning after. - implied you even went to the cabin with her.

Note:
You will lose a lot of Sister-points though if you go for Ashley (not only miss some points, but actually really lose points ! ) - not knowing how much this will affect your chances later on with Sis
So, I Shouldn't go at cabin because in morning I didn't get option.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Bro how Send some screenshots
why screenshots? - just chose "Don't touch her" at cabin the morning after you spent the night with her.
If you missed even to be with her at cabin, you messed up something much earlier though.

MrDots games mostly are like "go for one girl and miss a scene with another" - so some scenes and chances only appear if you made certain decisions earlier.

Reactions: JennaJJ

jhantu

Jul 28, 2020
What did I messed up?
I don't care about sis all I care is Ashley she is the reason I my mc should otherwise I wouldn't care about sis

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

Note:
IN Chapter 2 a choice will probably have to be made. Otherwise in this chapter, the MC had a win win by banging both

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
IN Chapter 2 a choice will probably have to be made. Otherwise in this chapter, the MC had a win win by banging both
of course - not ALL scenes are mutually exclussive to each other

But it's impossible to get all girls in ONE playthrough without cheating (turning relationships on/off and cheating points). And even then you miss few scenes because some are 100% mutual exclussive, and you will have to rewind, and play the other way.
I recommend to use Walkthrough PDF as there is mentionned what scene will affect other scenes later on and in which way.

Example:
Going shopping for costume - you either meet Kristina OR you go there with Sister. No way to get both in one playthrough - not even by turning relations on/off

Last edited:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

But it's impossible to get all girls in ONE playthrough without cheating (turning relationships on/off and cheating points). And even then you miss few scenes because some are 100% mutual exclussive, and you will have to rewind, and play the other way.
I recommend to use Walkthrough PDF as there is mentionned what scene will affect other scenes later on and in which way.
Some of the girls are pretty clear that it´s just a fling, like the Twins.

jhantu

Jul 28, 2020
why screenshots? - just chose "Don't touch her" at cabin the morning after you spent the night with her.
If you missed even to be with her at cabin, you messed up something much earlier though.

MrDots games mostly are like "go for one girl and miss a scene with another" - so some scenes and chances only appear if you made certain decisions earlier.
I didn't get the option in the morning

jhantu

Jul 28, 2020

Example:
Going shopping for costume - you either meet Kristina OR you go there with Sister. No way to get both in one playthrough - not even by turning relations on/off
Tell me walkthrough for Ashley

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Some of the girls are pretty clear that it´s just a fling, like the Twins.
sure - i also think that Victoria, Yuki, Jazmin, Trisha, Kristina and Connie are flings.
(Not sure about Victoria though)
Main LI are: Sister, Cousin, Ashley and maybe even Nicole

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Man I didn't get the in morning scene
did you spent the night with Ashley at the cabin? or went you back to the hotel to be with Sister?

(Dude - just load the walkthrough - page 55 following - i can't explain the whole game ... or when you have to make what decitions. How should i be able to tell you why you missed a scene if i don't know all the decisions you have made before - and how many points you made with certain characters?)

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes