Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Please update this scrappy pleaseeeee .why that there is always a fixed version after a release for this game and scrappy completely ignores it?
If you're not happy with the service he's providing, you can always demand your money back.

• Haha
Reactions: varage

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
Maybe you can help me out then
do you have 10 k to donate funny guy?
I'm almost tempted to ask what does money have to do with something you're getting for free. But something tells me you wouldn't be able to give even remotely coherent answer, so let's just forget about it. Sorry, but you'll have to get your 10K Zimbabwean dollars from someone else.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
I'm almost tempted to ask what does money have to do with something you're getting for free. But something tells me you wouldn't be able to give even remotely coherent answer, so let's just forget about it. Sorry, but you'll have to get your 10K Zimbabwean dollars from someone else.
What the fuck is your last part of the answer mean bro
It's irrelevant imbecile

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Sunshine Love with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sunshine Love 1.0.0:

Sunshine Love 2 1.00i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 1.0.0 port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.

Sunshine Love 3 v0.02i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 2 1.0.0i port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.

Hacked together an update of Scrappy's mod for SL3 v0.02i, scrappy if you wanna update i'll take it down.
Updated my Android port to SL3 v0.02i, updated mod - use at own risk.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote