Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
Hey scrappy, first of all my sincerest thanks for all the great mods you are providing! Again for this game, it's a great companion that improves the gameplay experience a lot.

There's however one thing I've always wanted to ask, but I still hardly dare to bother you: could you perhaps imagine to add some additional functionality around the dialogue text box? Like, narrow its size in genera, have an option to change the opacity of the box and perhaps even something that further adds to improve by changing text size and colour.

Thanks for maybe some conseration.

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Hey scrappy, first of all my sincerest thanks for all the great mods you are providing! Again for this game, it's a great companion that improves the gameplay experience a lot.

There's however one thing I've always wanted to ask, but I still hardly dare to bother you: could you perhaps imagine to add some additional functionality around the dialogue text box? Like, narrow its size in genera, have an option to change the opacity of the box and perhaps even something that further adds to improve by changing text size and colour.

Thanks for maybe some conseration.
I have been using this Universal Renpy Mod in addition to any game-specific walkthrough mods. It gives you complete control over your text box and a bunch of other cool features. It's also a lifesaver for games that don't have walkthroughs because it lets you view how variables will be affected if you make a choice. 5/5 can't recommend highly enough.

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
The mod doesnt work for me? i get this massge when i try to click the "unlock all scenes" button in the gallery View attachment 2776625
I just tried to unlock all, and I got no error whatsoever. And your error is referring to an image, and there no such a thing in his mod, so I'm guessing your main game is the problem m8 :) Try to download it again and see if the problem persists

Edit: And in the worst case that didn't solve your problem, here is the picture and you just add the game folder to your games folder (y)

Last edited:

Thekingofdope

Apr 8, 2019
I just tried to unlock all, and I got no error whatsoever. And your error is referring to an image, and there no such a thing in his mod, so I'm guessing your main game is the problem m8 :) Try to download it again and see if the problem persists

Edit: And in the worst case that didn't solve your problem, here is the picture and you just add the game folder to your games folder (y)
None of those things work, but i apreciate you'r time!
Just reports a different image, the game works perfectly fine, right until i extract the mod.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DasOrakel

Nishka

Jan 14, 2018
None of those things work, but i apreciate you'r time!
Just reports a different image, the game works perfectly fine, right until i extract the mod.
Ok I fucked around on purpose, and I got the same error as you, but that was because I added the mod for chapter 1 in the game chapter 2. So are you sure you are extracting the right mod into the right game? :)

Reactions: DasOrakel

Thekingofdope

Apr 8, 2019
Ok I fucked around on purpose, and I got the same error as you, but that was because I added the mod for chapter 1 in the game chapter 2. So are you sure you are extracting the right mod into the right game? :)
nah it was the right one, its okay i tried another mod, and that seemed to go around it. But thank you very much for your time!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Sunshine Love with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sunshine Love 1.0.0:

Sunshine Love 2 1.00i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 1.0.0 port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.
Updated my Android port to Ch2 v1.00i

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote