Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
There's 0 penetration without a toy.. I feel like that's just mutual masturbation. Like.. if fingers in a vagina count as sex, then every girl that masturbates is having sex. If toys count.. same thing. Oral is doable, but does oral count as actual sex? I'm just saying.. scientifically speaking.
Wut?

Um, pretty sure fingers/tongue is still penetration if they are going inside...
As for Oral being considered sex? foreplay/penetration...it's all still sex.
If you had say a gf or wife and you found out someone was munching their rug, I doubt you would be like "Ah cool, it's not sex." :LUL:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Wut?

Um, pretty sure fingers/tongue is still penetration if they are going inside...
As for Oral being considered sex? foreplay/penetration...it's all still sex.
If you had say a gf or wife and you found out someone was munching their rug, I doubt you would be like "Ah cool, it's not sex." :LUL:
But.. if your gf sucked your dick, neither one of you would say you lost your virginity. Same if you ate her out. That's foreplay. And as for scissoring.. if a girl was just grinding her pussy along your cock, without penetration, until you both came.. neither of you would say that you had sex. Right?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I think all this debate about lesbian NTR and twins being suddenly whores is simple: it's not about a "writer's vision" being good or bad, is about a writer's crisis. This game is boring. There are no funny scenes or wit dialogues. It's all bland and predictable. Literally, out of ideas. The writer doesn't know how to spice up things so he has included that kind of content because he was desperate to introduce something new and surprising for the player. I don't even think he actually knew he was going to piss of players. He just doesn´t know better. Like a football player surrounded by rivals that has a melt down and just kick the ball to the bleachers.

This game is dead.

. View attachment 2612448
Dead True. If the writer run out of idea to spice up the game, then why don't just turn into a harem route(for example) to end this game instead of some bullshit that most of his followers dislike. Just hope this game will end properly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Mistress Elemental / Hyperserver

Another one:

Gallery Twins replay in this update doesn't end proper... it just keeps on going, and going, and going :p

Why? Well because you forgot to end it in the iPatch as well. See label label lb_w10eow_tw_sex_final_i

The end for BOTH patched and unpatched should have been done at the beginning of label label lb_w10_12_s_vicky_night instead of just label lb_w10eow_tw_sex_final

Fixed in the mod.
Mistress Elemental / Hyperserver
The above bug does not appear resolved in v0.06.1

Apologies for the late report but I'm just now getting around to updating SanchoMod for the VN as I've be stacked deep in other updates prior to this 6.1 patch.

Also, on another note: in the new label label lb_w10_mow_sex_tw_2: that the jump makes the black scene and pause irrelevant as it's never used:
Python:
label lb_w10_mow_sex_tw_2:
    jump lb_w10_mow_sex_tw3  # SanchoNote: Due to the jump, the following black scene transition never occurs
    scene black
    with Pause (2)

Last edited:
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7b):
Sunshine Love Multi-Mod (v0.06 Extras Update)
View attachment 2587137
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.
SanchoMod proudly presents (includes new Core v7b):
Sunshine Love Multi-Mod (v0.06.1 Extras Update)
SL_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )

The mod so good it apparently can no longer be listed in the VN's OP.
You'll have to click the link above or it can always be found in my sig.
1684166526106.png 1684166544688.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Last edited:

Berserk90

Aug 12, 2020
I refused to believe it but the game is in a serious crisis, I don't think anger is the ntr, the problem is that this came IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SECOND SEASON, and no children, the fact that there is no penetration yes I don't want to say that it wasn't sex, it was full-fledged lesbian sex, even worse, it came from characters who had never had any sexual tension or who at least would have had significant physical contact, and the twins thing is also brutal, what would those who thought follow your route??? Why give them points in a table and more story background if they are characters that would not have an end with the mc??? Let's not even talk about characters like Jazmín who add absolutely nothing, the only thing that will save this from disaster is the return of the harem tag that should never have left, this will not only have an impact on this game, it will also affect his future projects, since most of their patreons are furious

Last edited:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I refused to believe it but the game is in a serious crisis, I don't think anger is the ntr, the problem is that this came IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SECOND SEASON, and no children, the fact that there is no penetration yes I don't want to say that it wasn't sex, it was full-fledged lesbian sex, even worse, it came from characters who had never had any sexual tension or who at least would have had significant physical contact, and the twins thing is also brutal, what would those who thought? follow your route??? Why give them points in a table and more story background if they are characters that would not have an end with the mc??? Let's not even talk about characters like Jazmín who add absolutely nothing, the only thing that will save this from disaster is the return of the harem tag that should never have left, this will not only have an impact on this game, it will also affect his future projects, since most of their patreons are furious
Do you know for sure that his patreons are furious? I'm curious.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
does sanchomod fix bugs and remove ntr?

:p
Well, I fixed the bugs I noticed and reported a couple of them here. Other than that, the dev team is altering their original vision of the story to appease supporters... so I'm not changing anything storywise. I'm of the belief that any story should be told as the author envisioned and not persuaded in any fashion other than their own minor tweaks to the original project plan/storyboard.

But that's just me... and I ain't about to jump into any NTR/non-NTR dumpster fire debate so don't be provoking me my friend. :ROFLMAO::p

Berserk90

Aug 12, 2020
Do you know for sure that his patreons are furious? I'm curious.
I was patreon, and literally this little update was to avoid that specific scene, all because of the complaints he received, then he gave a lame excuse about how I hate doing that to Victoria (but he still put the scene in, WTF!!! ) He also tried to excuse himself with the route of the twins by saying that not all the characters would have an ending...... but even so he gave them a development and a table of points, points that according to his own words will not make sense Why the most likely thing is that they don't have an ending in mind for them, I don't know what their writers are thinking.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes