CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
i see ntr tag. how many are there and how good is it?
If you're specifically looking for netorare or sharing content, skip this VN. It's mainly vanilla, and only now there is one lesbian sex scene between two main LIs behind the back of MC. It's supposed to be a (bad) setup for a throuple.

Reactions: ArunPrime

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
If you're specifically looking for netorare or sharing content, skip this VN. It's mainly vanilla, and only now there is one lesbian sex scene between two main LIs behind the back of MC. It's supposed to be a (bad) setup for a throuple.
in vanilla games the Clooney and his wife Alamuddin having sex is NTR.Only the MC can have sex.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aliddd

Sep 10, 2022
Man the renders are good ..very good
But why sooooo long talk with the characters..
I know you want to look like real life relantionships....
Tow days playing ..i feel like i read a book (how to run a hotel)
Good luck in other game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man the renders are good ..very good
But why sooooo long talk with the characters..
I know you want to look like real life relantionships....
Tow days playing ..i feel like i read a book (how to run a hotel)
Good luck in other game
well it's tough choice, if no text then some would say that update was short.

Reactions: Aliddd

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i'd suggest keeping personal fights on pm/dm or mods will act.
eh, I have no Idea what their fight was about, but I read Amedore's post and thought to myself, "Sure, that sounds like a good idea", so I ignored him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
eh, I have no Idea what their fight was about, but I read Amedore's post and thought to myself, "Sure, that sounds like a good idea", so I ignored him.
i don't really care about fight but mods might hand time-outs.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
It's real sex but I wouldn't count it as ntr especially if you're fucking both of them. A good way to prepare for 3 way.
There's 0 penetration without a toy.. I feel like that's just mutual masturbation. Like.. if fingers in a vagina count as sex, then every girl that masturbates is having sex. If toys count.. same thing. Oral is doable, but does oral count as actual sex? I'm just saying.. scientifically speaking.

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
There's 0 penetration without a toy.. I feel like that's just mutual masturbation. Like.. if fingers in a vagina count as sex, then every girl that masturbates is having sex. If toys count.. same thing. Oral is doable, but does oral count as actual sex? I'm just saying.. scientifically speaking.
I've done a significant amount of research on lesbian sex and I can for certain say that it qualifies as sex enough to get me goin'

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
You should have told me in a PM so I could do the same with you instead of writing a passive-aggressive post in the open. :rolleyes: It would have been a polite thing to do. But it's OK. Now we ignore each other. Bye, man. ;)

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] Sunshine Love [Chapter 2, v0.06 Extras] [MrDots Games] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.12GB
Repack size: 1.08GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: For Chapter 1, go here.

PC = / / PixelDrain / /

Notice: You may get all 3 Official Guides in below link.
Official Guides (Chapter 2, v0.06) = or Here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
ch-2v0-06-1-extra [ compressed ]

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Wut?

Um, pretty sure fingers/tongue is still penetration if they are going inside...
As for Oral being considered sex? foreplay/penetration...it's all still sex.
If you had say a gf or wife and you found out someone was munching their rug, I doubt you would be like "Ah cool, it's not sex." :LUL:

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Wut?

Um, pretty sure fingers/tongue is still penetration if they are going inside...
As for Oral being considered sex? foreplay/penetration...it's all still sex.
If you had say a gf or wife and you found out someone was munching their rug, I doubt you would be like "Ah cool, it's not sex." :LUL:
But.. if your gf sucked your dick, neither one of you would say you lost your virginity. Same if you ate her out. That's foreplay. And as for scissoring.. if a girl was just grinding her pussy along your cock, without penetration, until you both came.. neither of you would say that you had sex. Right?

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes