Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
And yes, in this case, it is 100% ntr, it is not even an opinion, that is just a fact. And you can try to spin it however you like with the "it's a girl so it doesn't count" and "they will end up in a threeway" but let's be real trying to make an argument that the main girl cheating on MC behind his back is not ntr is just gonna fall flat because it's completely nonsensical.
Did the MC lose them because of this action? No? Not Netorare then.
Did the scene cause the MC to feel jealous? From what I'm seeing, that's another no. Not F95 definition of NTR.

Sounds like it is your opinion and not based upon facts and definitions.

For me, it is refreshing to see LI's being involved with each other. I see it as more harmonious.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Obviously I havent played full game, I agree context is important - is he ever informed of it afterwards? How is it handled? Do they try and conceal it from him?
No, the MC doesn't know about it yet and yes, the sister hides it from him. I just checked the new version and i still don't like it, the sister tells Vicky that she's in love with the MC and that doesn't stop Vicky from trying to seduce her.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is why context is important. Two of the MC's girls having sex with his knowledge/permission or them playing with each other during a threesome? Obviously not NTR, i think most reasonable people would agree with that. If it happens behind his back, though? Well, i will always consider such scenarios as NTR. Just because it's leading to a Sis/Vicky throuple/threesome, it doesn't change the fact that them having sex behind his back is cheating, and therefore NTR.
Did either of them promise the MC exclusivity? Especially since the MC isn't.

• Angry
Reactions: AlexMpog and Mid4s

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Did either of them promise the MC exclusivity? Especially since the MC isn't.
Not the point. If Vicky was a man, this wouldn't even be an argument and don't try to pretend otherwise. If the sister felt that she hadn't done anything wrong by having sex with Vicky then she wouldn't need to hide it from him. Also, the MC himself is worried about Sis/Vicky finding out about each other. He knows that dating multiple girls is wrong, that's why you're given chances to break things off with some of them.

Last edited:

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
I really can't understand why this hysterical behavior about NTR is or adding other people for not being a single path or anything like that. Also, can't get why when you don't like the game, you play it?!?! As it was said - Try it - If you like it Buy it, if you don't - Forget it. Of course your opinion will be very helpful in the review section. I'm perfectly sure that the creators care about much more for the opinion of the people who like the game instead those who don't.

On the other hand, about the NTR. First at all - this is GAME! It is supposed to make you think and do things which are not normal in the real life... Than WHY not to have NTR. I want to have everything and will appreciate everything which is made.
In real life I don't want to share my wife, but I'm 100% sure, she doesn’t want to share me also. But here it is allowed. And I'm absolutely sure that a lot of people think like me. On the other hand, I'm saying this again - I like this forum because there is a special information about the games I like and can't understand WHY you are hating and writing bulshits when you simply don't like the game. Just go to where you like and play what you like.
Still, I don't write often. I would like to thank the game developers and the team for what they do and wish to keep the good work.

Regards to all :)

thats kind of a backwards way of thinking. "dont like it? dont play!" doesnt work if the major gripe comes with the most recent update. the writing up to this point has been pretty good, even if MC is a spineless moron, and the plot devices are lacking in logic. no one was super pissed off about anything until this point, so of course people have been playing this long through its development and were sucker punched with new idiotic plot devices out of left field.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not the point. If Vicky was a man, this wouldn't even be an argument and don't try to pretend otherwise. If the sister felt that she hadn't done anything wrong by having sex with Vicky then she wouldn't need to hide it from him. Also, the MC himself is worried about Sis/Vicky finding out about each other. He knows that dating multiple girls is wrong, that's why you're given chances to break things off with some of them.
So if Vicky was Victor and the MC was already in a relationship with him? For me, it's not about her gender, it's that the MC is involved with both of them and there's no hint of them running off together.

Why is dating multiple girls/women wrong? At one point, I was dating three women with my wife's knowledge and acceptance. He's already in an open relationship with Nicole.

I need to have a scene in one of my games where the MC comes home and finds his wife/girlfriend in bed with their boyfriend and he responds, "Hey you two. You don't look up for cooking tonight so I'll order something for the three of us if you're staying for dinner."

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
wait, what happen? incest is now not officially supported?
Hyperserver got angry with the F95 community, because people called him and the devs out for throwing their promises over board and adding nonsensical stuff to the game. He even said we would've understood the story wrong, while MrDots and his writer even admitted to have fucked up. Naturally people started to say, that what he says is bullshit and he is bad with PR. Things got heated and he got so angry, that he told, that the F95 community is not relevant to their development and the feedback we would provide, would be ignored regardless of what we say. In the end, he decided to take his hat and leave, but only after editing his post, where he had the incest patch added. It was a try to hurt the community for being angry at them. A few hours later, the patch was downloaded by someone directly from the discord server and published here once again. So, you could say, it's the official patch, but not provided by MrDots&Co for F95.

So if Vicky was Victor and the MC was already in a relationship with him? For me, it's not about her gender, it's that the MC is involved with both of them and there's no hint of them running off together.

Why is dating multiple girls/women wrong? At one point, I was dating three women with my wife's knowledge and acceptance. He's already in an open relationship with Nicole.

I need to have a scene in one of my games where the MC comes home and finds his wife/girlfriend in bed with her boyfriend and he responds, "Hey you two. You don't look up for cooking tonight so I'll order something for the three of us if you're staying for dinner."
I don't know, what you want to accomplish, but this was promised and promoted as a game, that's mostly vanilla with multiple LIs at the same time. Nothing was mentioned or foreshadowed, that it would lead to LI's hooking up behind the back of MC or that it would have side LIs being involved with the whole town for money, be it forced or not. Now they added (forced) prostitution and LIs cheating behind the back of MC, it's only natural, that people are upset. So, tell me please, what is your point? If you want a scenario, like you mentioned, maybe look at a sharing/swinging game instead!?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't know, what you want to accomplish, but this was promised and promoted as a game, that's mostly vanilla with multiple LIs at the same time. Nothing was mentioned or foreshadowed, that it would lead to LI's hooking up behind the back of MC or that it would have side LIs being involved with the whole town for money, be it forced or not. Now they added (forced) prostitution and LIs cheating behind the back of MC, it's only natural, that people are upset. So, tell me please, what is your point? If you want a scenario, like you mentioned, maybe look at a sharing/swinging game instead!?
Sounds like you're falling a little short on reading comprehension. The previous poster said that I'd look at it differently if Vickie was a man. Considering MC is having sex with Vickie, to be equivalent, Victor would need to be in a relationship with the MC. He presented a false comparison.

I also said that I was tempted to put that scene in a game, not that I was looking for it.

As far as SL, I believe in experiencing the story the developer wants to tell. I don't feel the need to try and pressure developers to change for me. I'm not a snowflake, I'm not a Karen.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I would like the two young beautiful girls to have sex with ugly old men,it would be something I would like, I find sex with handsome young men boring,young men are for romance and ugly old men for perverted sex.:love:
(because I don't pay for this game, I don't have a claim for it).

Last edited:

tsaz13

Jan 23, 2018
thats kind of a backwards way of thinking. "dont like it? dont play!" doesnt work if the major gripe comes with the most recent update. the writing up to this point has been pretty good, even if MC is a spineless moron, and the plot devices are lacking in logic. no one was super pissed off about anything until this point, so of course people have been playing this long through its development and were sucker punched with new idiotic plot devices out of left field.
Of course, you have the right to have opinion. You don’t like the last update, and you are totally right to say what you think, but I like the update. I have played the game since the beginning, and I like the plot. Is this making me wrong? Or is this making the developers wrong, still they make me happy with the update? Unfortunately, when you are producing something, you cannot satisfy all the customers. One of the unsatisfied customers is you. Your right is to say that didn’t like it anymore, and stop using the product, and the other way is to give your recommendations with the hope that the developers will hear you. But I think that here is not the place you must give such a recommendation. The best place is the Patreon or SubscribeStar, where the real customers are.

Again, Best regards to all

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

I need to have a scene in one of my games where the MC comes home and finds his wife/girlfriend in bed with her boyfriend and he responds, "Hey you two. You don't look up for cooking tonight so I'll order something for the three of us if you're staying for dinner."
Good for you? I am talking about this game though. In my playthrough, the MC is not in an open relationship with Nicole, he broke up with her. You can date as many people as you want if all parties consent but that's not the case here. The MC is worried that Sis/Vicky will find out he's been banging them both when they have their night out. He's also worried that if he keeps having sex with Trisha that it will ruin his relationship with her daughter. There are several hints throughout the game that indicate that dating multiple girls won't work out in the long run. Sis/Vicky seems to be the exception to this but unfortunately it was set up in the worst way possible (them hooking up behind the MC's back).

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Of course, you have the right to have opinion. You don’t like the last update, and you are totally right to say what you think, but I like the update. I have played the game since the beginning, and I like the plot. Is this making me wrong? Or is this making the developers wrong, still they make me happy with the update? Unfortunately, when you are producing something, you cannot satisfy all the customers. One of the unsatisfied customers is you. Your right is to say that didn’t like it anymore, and stop using the product, and the other way is to give your recommendations with the hope that the developers will hear you. But I think that here is not the place you must give such a recommendation. The best place is the Patreon or SubscribeStar, where the real customers are.

Again, Best regards to all
I agree with you bro.there is a saying that says...(you don't become a dude without paying),if you want something you have to pay for it.respect those who pay.

Last edited:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Bluntly, this type of discourse will continue as long as the mods keep the kid gloves on for those kind of posters. The pro-incest/pro-harem/militant-ntr-crusaders are a blight on this site that will continue to inhibit creative game development as long as they're allowed to.
I offer you my unsolicited correction:

Bluntly, this type of discourse will continue as long as the mods keep the kid gloves on for those kind of posters. The pro-incest/pro-harem/militant-ntr-crusaders toxic people who throw shit without any kind of argument, whatever their fetishes are, are a blight on this site that will continue to inhibit creative game development as long as they're allowed to.
Of course, there is a little bit of everything. But many of the complaints in the last update really argue why it doesn't make any sense what happened, why they consider the scene NTR and why they thought it was a bad update, in general. Just as you argue the opposite.

And the mockery is more directed towards a certain person who came to do damage control here, to the community that neither he nor Mr.Dots care about but still got mad at us and decided to "officially stop support".

I understand that lesbian sex is not NTR for you in this case and you argue why you don't consider it so. Perfect. Others argue why it is NTR and explain why. Perfect. Let's keep commenting on the game.

No one from the development team (apparently) is still here, who cares? Great update, shitty update.... Whatever.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well many wouldn't have started victor path and if he had kissed sis and suggested sex many players would been on barricades.

wait, what happen? incest is now not officially supported?
with ic-patch anything can be made incest.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Bluntly, this type of discourse will continue as long as the mods keep the kid gloves on for those kind of posters. The pro-incest/pro-harem/militant-ntr-crusaders are a blight on this site that will continue to inhibit creative game development as long as they're allowed to.
I assure you that thread brigading is very much on our radar, and we are working on the issue.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What subgenre punishes the player for sleeping around by having LI sleeping behind his back instead of dumping his ass? :unsure: And then you are surprised why people go there.
Which sub-genre do you have in mind. It doesn't fit the traditional netorare genre because that genre usually involves the protagonists enemy manipulating his romantic partner into bed and stealing her away.

Perhaps you're talking about a femdom subgenre where the MC must be punished. Perhaps he wakes up tied to a St. Andrew's Cross or in a pillory and must atone for his misdeeds. Yeah, that sounds like the sub-genre you're describing.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes