pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
My ears are bleeding now because someone thought it would be funny to put a random song in the middle of the club scene that doesn't adhere to your volume settings. I have music off, and volume super low, so imagine my surprise when my eardrums suddenly get F*CKIN R*PED at 2 billion decibels...

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Sounds like you're falling a little short on reading comprehension. The previous poster said that I'd look at it differently if Vickie was a man. Considering MC is having sex with Vickie, to be equivalent, Victor would need to be in a relationship with the MC. He presented a false comparison.

I also said that I was tempted to put that scene in a game, not that I was looking for it.

As far as SL, I believe in experiencing the story the developer wants to tell. I don't feel the need to try and pressure developers to change for me. I'm not a snowflake, I'm not a Karen.
This isn't about that. That's not why people are upset. This goes all the way back to Dating My Daughter. Where the devs went back and forth with *NTR/Swinging/Sharing.* Cutting the routes, bringing them back etc. Which made both sides of the situation very mad. To the point where most of the pro-thatstuff side just quit playing MrDots games at all.

Now flash forward to this game, and despite knowing the sensitivities around that stuff within their fanbase, they decide to add *debatable* NTR anyway. Despite saying they wouldn't do anything like that again. It came out of nowhere.

You can't be mad at people for being upset when the developers self-inflicted it. They know they did it too, which is why they almost immediately apologized for it. This isn't pressuring the devs to change, Hyperservers admission is this place doesn't matter at all. The devs somehow weren't aware that this stuff would trigger their fans, despite past events making that pretty obvious.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
the route im most interested in is the twins + sis f there is going to be one hopefully there will
Twins have long since been ruled out for a route(and we now also know why,heh)so good luck with that.
If we are already letting our imagination run wild I would much rather have SC+Sis route for that sweet sweet (non payed) shimaidon but we all know that aint ever happening.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
Twins have long since been ruled out for a route(and we now also know why,heh)so good luck with that.
If we are already letting our imagination run wild I would much rather have SC+Sis route for that sweet sweet (non payed) shimaidon but we all know that aint ever happening.
well sh**! i havent played since .03 and things looked promising gonna catch up now

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, I think they are the 2 hottest with the Asian girl up there (I'm bad with names and play too many AVNs to keep track.)

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
I think all this debate about lesbian NTR and twins being suddenly whores is simple: it's not about a "writer's vision" being good or bad, is about a writer's crisis. This game is boring. There are no funny scenes or wit dialogues. It's all bland and predictable. Literally, out of ideas. The writer doesn't know how to spice up things so he has included that kind of content because he was desperate to introduce something new and surprising for the player. I don't even think he actually knew he was going to piss of players. He just doesn´t know better. Like a football player surrounded by rivals that has a melt down and just kick the ball to the bleachers.

This game is dead.

. cover5.jpg

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I think all this debate about lesbian NTR and twins being suddenly whores is simple: it's not about a "writer's vision" being good or bad, is about a writer's crisis. This game is boring. There are no funny scenes or wit dialogues. It's all bland and predictable. Literally, out of ideas. The writer doesn't know how to spice up things so he has included that kind of content because he was desperate to introduce something new and surprising for the player. I don't even think he actually knew he was going to piss of players. He just doesn´t know better. Like a football player surrounded by rivals that has a melt down and just kick the ball to the bleachers.

This game is over.
I agree with you.I should add,however,that all vanilla games become boring,you see the same predictable things over and over again.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

This game is dead.

. View attachment 2612448

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

This game is dead.

. View attachment 2612448
Yeah, the writing and much used (often pointless) thoughts/inner monologues also don't help.
Beside that, one real problem of this VN is the MC imo, it's hard to make any interesting/funny/hot scene with that wet blanket.

But both previous games, especially DmD, had the same problem to a degree, or at least i can't remember any funny moments.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Really fun to see how a vanilla romance game turn into some NTR related bullshit AGAIN. Apart from the usual NTR argument, quit playing the a game for some time due to MC setting and development. Such a shame to all wonderful love interests and other girls in the game. Hope the developer can survive by his stupid move.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
He fell for the old "Guys love girls fucking each other!, right?"
Wrong. Not all guys are into lesbian scenes.

3.50 star(s) 268 Votes