Mod Ren'Py Sunshine Love Walkthrough+Cheat mod[Ch. 3 v1.00i Extras][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 16, 2018
How can I unlock the bonus images?
I finished playing chapter 1, but a bunch of bonus images are still locked.
Normally I see a button for it, but I'm probably stupid and am somehow missing it.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android ports of Sunshine Love with scrappy walk through and gallery mod.
Ipatch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Sunshine Love 1.0.0:

Sunshine Love 2 1.00i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 1.0.0 port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.

Sunshine Love 3 v1.00i
If you've completed my last Sunshine Love 2 1.0.0i port, your special save/s will be automagically imported when you start a new game.

Hacked together an update of Scrappy's mod for SL3 v1.00i, scrappy if you wanna update i'll take it down.
Updated my Android port + hacked together mod to SL3 v1.00i

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
Excuse my English, I'm Italian.
I report a problem in the CH1 mod.

In the original script.rpy script there is a "call screen scr_music_player" which in the original tablet.rpy file the routine exists, but in the tablet.rpy version of Scrappy it does not exist.
Strangely, when playing in the original language ("None") the problem does not arise (perhaps because it is present in the RPA?), but in the translations it does.

For my translation I solved the problem by adding the missing label in Scrappy's trable.rpy file, but I don't know if other translators have encountered the same problem.
I attach the modified Scrappy table.rpy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote