VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunshine Valley [v0.1] [Rehex]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Another game abandoned 7 Months no update no nothing only false hope, trash dev as usual

Sephirot69

Jul 23, 2018
I am not asking for pitty im explaining why its slow and why i dont want to constantly post updates here. I am just stating a fact. We will produce the game regardless. "The whole world is on lockdown" well I wont say anything about our personal lives on here but I can assure you that work for myself and Willy has not ended. A lot of people are still working hard and so are we. I jokingly said to Willy it would have been amazing if he had no work because; we could really put out updates quickly. But oh well we are in it for the long haul so for us its not a race. The intro took several months and that's with Willy having had a chance to take a vacation from work to fully dedicate himself to that first update.
i'v play the intro ! was pretty good. hope you will not stop the game !

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Why is the game marked abandonned ? Last patreon post was at the end of march and the dev said in the previous page that they are still working on it, the project is just slow cuz they are not working on it full time...so please stop spreading false information :whistle:

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Why is the game marked abandonned ? Last patreon post was at the end of march and the dev said in the previous page that they are still working on it, the project is just slow cuz they are not working on it full time...so please stop spreading false information :whistle:
Because it is dead game. They page never gets New info

Reactions: XJ347 and SenPC

px305

May 6, 2017
Because it is dead game. They page never gets New info
They only got 1 release, 0.1 on 2019-10-20 and its been 2 months since the last patreon post ,this is a clear example of Abandoned tag well deserved.

Its kinda sad cause the game wanst that bad but whatever I never give to much hope until devs release more than 3 or 4 updates.

This is another example of only 1 release game type.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
It was abandoned because they were literally tracing Summertime Saga art to make a worse ripoff, they got called out on it and couldn't deliver something different I guess. It's fine if your work is mediocre but no one likes an art stealer.
Slik of the games here is art and character stealing.

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
What, there is literally half a scene, I know it's abandoned but seeing the size I expected much more hahaha

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I don't know what their original intention was, but from the blatant rip of Summertime Saga art I can only assume it was a cash grab from the start. If you intend to produce a good game, make sure you have at the bare minimum a coder, a writer, and an artist. All of those are available freelance and many will work cheap for the chance to be an invested (meaning a percentage of the profit) part of a project that may be very successful. And a faker in any of those three departments is easily spotted when they crib someone else's work and slap their name on it. Again, I don't know what the developer's intention was, but this had "fake it until the Patreon money rolls in" written all over it from the very beginning.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes