VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunshine Valley [v0.1] [Rehex]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I'm on a lot of discord channels, and I don't have this problem with the others. My cursor turns into the "No entry" emoji when I hover or click on the hearts and :thinking: emoji next to them.
View attachment 533799
Sorry I've never heard of that issue. If you join the discord you can privately msg me and ill add u to the human group. It is definitely open to the public and does not require being a patron.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Our discord isnt locked. we have a simple human verification cause of spam bots. click the emoji to prove u human then u unlock all channels. its a pretty normal thing to do in discords.

we are hard at work on our 2nd update but as i said we are still doing it very much part time. ive got some pics i can share but again we are not keen on hyping it up because we know our progress is slow due to irl jobs.

heres a preview of the hospital & early sketch of MC room
Thx for the feed back. Good that you guys dont drop it. Waiting to see the new updated

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
the Mega download for the PC version doesnt work
Please feel free to use any of the mirror links. Otherwise if you wait until Saturday I can reupload to mega for you. Also i'm not sure what you mean by patch the android version. It should work on the latest android if thats what you mean.

Any new info about the game? is 0.2 comming out soon?
No date to announce yet. We are still working on it. Story stuff & dialogue is done for hospital. the hospital art is done and the nurse is almost done. The home is sketched and planned out but isn't done yet. The hscene animation is not drawn yet either.

Reactions: potty khale

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Please feel free to use any of the mirror links. Otherwise if you wait until Saturday I can reupload to mega for you. Also i'm not sure what you mean by patch the android version. It should work on the latest android if thats what you mean.

No date to announce yet. We are still working on it. Story stuff & dialogue is done for hospital. the hospital art is done and the nurse is almost done. The home is sketched and planned out but isn't done yet. The hscene animation is not drawn yet either.
Hope you planning to upgrade art style in the future, because it looks weird as fuck, i mean did you saw the MC's face? looks like a forbidden game from DeepWeb with curse on it.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Hope you planning to upgrade art style in the future, because it looks weird as fuck, i mean did you saw the MC's face? looks like a forbidden game from DeepWeb with curse on it.
We already have. we have a post somewhere about it on these forums but it is easier to find on our patreon/site.

Reactions: Jimbog

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
20th oktober it came out. Now its 22.02 and nothing. Just the dev telling to wait because they not done with hospital. But i feel like it's dead game. Good night

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
We are working on it. Again we dont have the opportunity to quit our jobs and focus on this right now. We aren't in college anymore. Myself and Willy are both working full time jobs and we do this on the weekends and some week nights. We also havent promised any dates purposefully because we knew it would be slow and we knew it would be blue balling. Thanks for your patience.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
It shouldn't be taking them this long. If it's the writing holding them up, they can just copy Summertime Saga like they did for the art.
I would not say they have copied summer time saga at all actually. There is a style difference in the art. You act like Summertime saga was the first to come up with its stories and themes. Games like this have been around forever. Summertime saga just took the quality to another level. Hence why they are so well known, aka not the first but the best. As a user you should welcome more content like it if you like it....not hate.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I would not say they have copied summer time saga at all actually. There is a style difference in the art. You act like Summertime saga was the first to come up with its stories and themes. Games like this have been around forever. Summertime saga just took the quality to another level. Hence why they are so well known, aka not the first but the best. As a user you should welcome more content like it if you like it....not hate.
Take another look at the characters side by side. Or scroll back in the thread to see a few comparisons. The style difference is the art is inherent in tracing poorly. Much of the character art is literally traced.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes