VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunshine Valley [v0.1] [Rehex]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Don't understand why people didn't like the original faces. New ones look nice too.
Taste is a fickle thing. You are not wrong for liking it. Personally the mother was fine, the the aunt and cousin looked bad to me. Their face textures looked blotchy, and Hannah's look in generally didn't read as a teenager to me.

I'm glad the creators are taking this seriously. Most creators will acknowledge criticism but ultimately ignore it. They cant delay development to long but if they get everything on track then the better product will create more momentum than the the lost development time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice looking game and as it's been mentioned getting some Summertime Saga vibes, The girls look fine I guess it's just done to personal preference will certainly lookout for this game in the near future looks very promising.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Short but sweet so far. Really looking forward to seeing this story progress. Personally like to see the mom/son scenes develop -- talk about buxom! Want to see those puppies put to use, if you catch my drift. :sneaky: Keep up the great work, developer, I know custom art is a labor of love.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
More of a demo/PoC than an actual game at this point, but it looks really promising. I actually didn't mind the original character models: although the cousin looked about the same age as her mother, she was also totally believable as a moderately attractive teenager who is actively (and somewhat aggressively) seeking a sexual partner--which might be just what our passive MC needs (kind of reminds me of my first time although :t was not a relative).

Since our MC doesn't seem to be a manipulative sociopathic asshole, it doesn't look like we're going the incest corruption route here; so I'm guessing either Zombie Apocalypse/Nuclear War route ("It's the end of the world, we don't need no stinking rules about incest messing up our ability to repopulate this place") or the more difficult Things Happen and family members realize that they have deep and socially unsanctioned feelings about each other "so to hell with the rest of the world--we'll find a way to make this work".

I'm just hoping that the descriptors will eventually include "harem" as well.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
It's been 2 months without a Patreon post I'm going to say it's abandoned.
Not at all. We are active on our discord. We had to go back and redo all the first version with the new and improved faces based on feedback then proceed with new content. But also we are working on this during our free time because our patreon earnings is not enough to quit our day jobs. We work 40 hours a week on our irl jobs. Furthermore we didnt do work over christmas/new years for obvious reasons.

As for lack of patreon post: We dont like the idea of posting "coming soon" type posts over and over for months. We will post a preview when we have most of next version done. With that said I guess I could show off some old scenes with the new faces in the mean time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
So we are at 3 month and still no updated. Arena like it is done for it. Glad i told my self to wait for one more updated to subscribe anything. See ya

coldman

Jun 13, 2017
So we are at 3 month and still no updated. Arena like it is done for it. Glad i told my self to wait for one more updated to subscribe anything. See ya
Good thing you are one of those 90% people who don't bother to scroll up (not to mention to look on previous page or God forbid search for it via search option) and always ask for things or make concludes and assumptions that have no point whatsoever. No worry, good and quality content will always survive.

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Good thing you are one of those 90% people who don't bother to scroll up (not to mention to look on previous page or God forbid search for it via search option) and always ask for things or make concludes and assumptions that have no point whatsoever. No worry, good and quality content will always survive.
I have checked everything. And he sayed they aktive on discord and stuff. He sayed og will be monthly update in start. Nothing i can see.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I have checked everything. And he sayed they aktive on discord and stuff. He sayed og will be monthly update in start. Nothing i can see.
I'm with Mirso on this. Nothing on their website, nothing on Patreon, and their discord is locked behind a "claim and verify" login system, which...fuck that.

Reactions: Mirso

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
This is a scam. This is a blatant reskin of summertime saga by a guy who said i can do the minimum and get paid doing it. I don't knock the hustle but i surely don't respect it 1550805233528.png

Reactions: SenPC

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
I'm with Mirso on this. Nothing on their website, nothing on Patreon, and their discord is locked behind a "claim and verify" login system, which...fuck that.
Our discord isnt locked. we have a simple human verification cause of spam bots. click the emoji to prove u human then u unlock all channels. its a pretty normal thing to do in discords.

we are hard at work on our 2nd update but as i said we are still doing it very much part time. ive got some pics i can share but again we are not keen on hyping it up because we know our progress is slow due to irl jobs.

heres a preview of the hospital & early sketch of MC room

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Our discord isnt locked. we have a simple human verification cause of spam bots. click the emoji to prove u human then u unlock all channels. its a pretty normal thing to do in discords.
I'm on a lot of discord channels, and I don't have this problem with the others. My cursor turns into the "No entry" emoji when I hover or click on the hearts and :thinking: emoji next to them.
1580343783554.png

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes