VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sunshine Valley [v0.1] [Rehex]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

px305

May 6, 2017
You guys give too much credit to STG Artstyle, the only thing similar to STG its that both are happening in the summer, I like the art to be honest, I'm tired of the super pretty-face-big-tits-big-ass models.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
You guys give too much credit to STG Artstyle, the only thing similar to STG its that both are happening in the summer, I like the art to be honest, I'm tired of the super pretty-face-big-tits-big-ass models.
They are literally mirrored tracings of Summertime Saga characters.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Great start to a game. The style of art is different then most games so a lot of people will cry like babies. I for one think this game can go far if the haters will stfu. I really like the fact there is a good sound track and animation to this. (which you don't get in Summertime Sage). I hope you guys keep up the great work and I look forward to the next updates. Great first release.

Reactions: Gildan

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I really like the fact there is a good sound track and animation to this. (which you don't get in Summertime Sage).
Last I checked summer time saga had animations, not only that, they were smoother animations than this.

I agree this game has potential though. It needs to find a purpose though. If it's a story, then we need a beginning, middle and end. I wouldn't even say this story has a beginning yet, just an introduction.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Last I checked summer time saga had animations, not only that, they were smoother animations than this.

I agree this game has potential though. It needs to find a purpose though. If it's a story, then we need a beginning, middle and end. I wouldn't even say this story has a beginning yet, just an introduction.
Was never a fan of the animations in SS.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Having a similar art style is not theft you dingus. Hate to burst your bubble, but Dark Cookie got his inspiration from somewhere.
Don't need a background in art or anything to get this whole shebang -> helps with proper wording though
Basically...there are templates made for individual characters so you can reuse them. DarkCookie makes a ton, a TON of them for individual characters with very little overlap. Like the MC with different hand gesture and facial expressions, hands in pocket, etc. Makes it look really natural and alive which is why its highly rated.
Irrelevant of whether or not it was "Copy pasted" from the MC of SummertimeSaga, all the characters look like they are from the same exact template and have same height and even same face. It's like looking at some really inbred people which is unacceptable for fine purveyors of incest games.

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Oh my fucking god... I hope that wasn't a redwood at the end. Or else the MC wouldn't have broken arms, he'd have no arms after that :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Gildan

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Well I hear that. I was pretty disappointed with the newest ones on the Eve update in SS.

Rather have more quality stills if it means giving up so so animations.
Not to mention the endless bugs. I even had started a fresh game only to be stuck in yoga class or find quest the dead end like roxy. Rather something new like this game. Plus im hoping the updates are faster lol

Reactions: XJ347

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Having a similar art style is not theft you dingus. Hate to burst your bubble, but Dark Cookie got his inspiration from somewhere.
Yeah, okay.
1.jpg

I can keep going, tell you which character from the previews here is Lopez from Summertime Saga, which one is Annie with hand placement used for a short time in the 15.3 update, etc. Frankly, I've already wasted too much thought on this.

Gildan

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2017
Gildan

looks great man :D i do have 2 question tho if i may ?

1 will the faces be reworked a bitt or will all the art stay the same the art is not bad but the faces seem a bitt off ?

2 second will the game ever and i mean is there ever a chance at some point this game will have impreg and preg sex for the characters mom sis etc ? and if so will it be decent cause summer time sagas pregnancy stuff i realy realy bad and pointless.

greeting a fan :D
1. Yes we are actually discussing it now and trying some changes based on feedback.
2. We do want to support as many fetishes as possible but pregnancy is a complicated one because it changes the art and location of some characters which can cause all sorts of bugs so we don't have any immediate plans for this. Probably something we'd save until the very end.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I think it is great! Keep up the good work fellas. Looking forward for the next update.

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I went to follow you on discord, but apparently I am not human because I could not successfully click on the heart emoji. Carlbot prevented me from doing so. :(

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes