fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i just wish that they should have an item that you can buy that would make it unnecessary the needs

Reactions: xDuckSx

Jocari

May 10, 2024
Good afternoon,
I have encountered the following error, in version 2.40, this occurs when accessing the mall and the action "The Unconvectional Return Policy" appears:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FrenchyBZH

Sep 1, 2023
Good afternoon,
I have encountered the following error, in version 2.40, this occurs when accessing the mall and the action "The Unconvectional Return Policy" appears:

Exactly the same here, when i'm in bedroom and go to sleep, or a nap.
Then, the game shut down.

PericoElCorto

Dec 10, 2019
Good afternoon,

Same mistake, when I go to sleep or rest....

In the previous version it has also been giving me that error

pastor604

Dec 15, 2017
say plz how to up LOVE = 1 for Isabella and other girls ? gifts and cafe not take love points

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SunSity-2.50
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

edukettu

Feb 4, 2019
Good afternoon,

I edited the script rpy file in game folder from $ renpy.pause(100000, hard=True) to $ renpy.pause(1000, hard=True). I haven't run in any issues yet. First I tried to just delete this line but that causes a lot of errors so I just reduced the pause time as it felt kinda overkill.

Reactions: Csabika and loqex

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Hiya!

Here are the instructions on how to convert and this game on Mac:

1. Download an older version of he game for mac. For instance this compressed one: https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsity-v2-50-sunsity.58917/post-11330473
2. Download the game for Windows.
3. Right click on the Mac app and you will get the option to see the package contents. Click on "Show Package Contents".
4. Go to "autorun folder": Contents>Resources>autorun> and delete everything inside. Do not close the window.
5. Using a different window unzip the game for windows and check the contents. You should have multiple files. Move all the content to "autorun" folder in the Mac app package.
5. Inside the "autorun" folder you will see many files and folders. You can delete the lib folder and the game and renpy folders, exe (windows) files.
6. You must remove most of the folders and files into "game folder". In the end you will have 3 items: the "SunSity.py" file, "game" and "renpy" folders inside "autorun". All the remain files must be moved to "game" folder. Attention: There is already an "npc" folder inside the game folder, so move its file inside instead (clothe_decals_list.pkl). You must have one single npc folder inside game folder with two files: 1.txt and clothe_decals_list.pkl.
6. It's almost done and the game should be loading at this point. But there is a bug in the game and an error with the location of files. There was a fix created for that and shared before. Download this fix for Mac here: https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsity-v2-50-sunsity.58917/post-5065792
7. Move the fix_mac.rpy file to the "game" folder. You can save this file also somewhere else for future versions of this game.

Bob69 if you could share the new compressed version for windows... ;)

1.90 star(s) 31 Votes