J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
For a second i saw the logo of this game and thought it was called "Sin-Wave" and i was all "AWWW YEAH GONNA GET ME SOME GEOMETRIC WAVEFORM POON-TANG" but upon opening this now... now I just don't know what to believe anymore...

World

Jun 30, 2017
Any way to play in windowed mode? Alt+enter pops the game off fullscreen but I can't resize the window

kinjaru

Apr 21, 2020
i seem to be an idiot but I cant even pass the crab screen... what am I missing?

[edit] ignore that because of the resolution issue I could not see half screen.... i had to window it by putting it on my smaller screen in full screen, than alt + enter than drag the window to my big screen... you need to fix this asap

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Man i can't even go through from the first ''crab'' scene.. Cuz nothing happening after i click that crab.. I started several times and tried several keyboard mambo jambo things but, its non, its //Game:null man :/

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
OOOOHHhh, Make the squid girl the bartender, that's so stereo typeing what the Hammerhead guy is the handyman, yeah, I bet :LOL: Just f@@king with you :giggle:
Looks worth a shot.
You think the crab girl has crabs.;)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I swear I've seen that...(is she a turtle merperson?) somewhere before. Can't remember where, though. Maybe on Exhentai?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh hey! I found the changelog for this public version on itch:

The Main Quest continues, with you and Kuhno getting closer to finding a mechanic to get your ship fixed up so that you can continue with your work. Of course, just because you're getting close to leaving the island, doesn't mean the various characters are ready to let you go just yet.

This build ups the Scene count from 4 to 7, with 5 of those 7 being animated.

Semni Pussy Licking – Play your cards right and get to know more about the lovely security officer. Animated

Kuhno Xun and Adoka Scene – Adoka helps Kuhno learn some manners.

Corsoni Sex Scene – Find a surfboard and go surfing with Corsoni. Pretty simple. Animated

Fixes

The Screen Resolution issues should be fixed. During the process to make sure people could get through the game, some of the buttons got moved around. We will have those updated in a future update in early May, but rest assured, you can enjoy all the content from start to finish even with this minor issue. I'm also conceiving a overmap so that players can just hit M, open up a map with all the revealed locations, and travel that way.

Reactions: lTTMl

vapidkourt

Sep 7, 2019
Woow.. this is beyond imaginable...

All dumbest things in one game! Furry, squids, police woman, mercenary bimbo with sword, hotel, dumb faced man with beard, squids again, smiling faces and only smiling faces all over the game. Woow! Serious claim for terrific big cash grab from kidults.
not everyone wants to be an edgelord all the time mate, respect that people just have wider tastes and have moods aside from "we live in a society" and begging mum to get cheetos.

Dammit

Donor
Sep 9, 2016
Woow.. this is beyond imaginable...

All dumbest things in one game! Furry, squids, police woman, mercenary bimbo with sword, hotel, dumb faced man with beard, squids again, smiling faces and only smiling faces all over the game. Woow! Serious claim for terrific big cash grab from kidults.
Bruh, your games aren't exactly top shelf. Sit down.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes