monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Hello friendo Wildquill. Mirru looks very cute!

Three things-

1) Your discord link in this forum is broken! I snuck in via the Itch.io link but you may want to fix it!

2) Is the second Island geographically / proximally linked to the first one? If not- do we get to bring any of the cast with us to the second Island?

3)Alexis is so cute- you guys did a good job with her character and look. ^_^

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Hello friendo Wildquill. Mirru looks very cute!

Three things-

1) Your discord link in this forum is broken! I snuck in via the Itch.io link but you may want to fix it!

2) Is the second Island geographically / proximally linked to the first one? If not- do we get to bring any of the cast with us to the second Island?

3)Alexis is so cute- you guys did a good job with her character and look. ^_^
1 - Thank you. I will try to set up a new Discord link. I'll drop one right here for anyone popping in to this page.

2 - Yes, the second island is located close to the first one. Part of the inspiration for the game has been Hawaii, and other island chains. Eventually, you will be able to hop back and forth between them, ala Magnum PI :).

Currently, you can choose between Zatanka (orc girl), Perluun (mysterious moonelf) Corsoni (foxgoth) and Vynore (demonoid) to come with you to island 2.

I may expand this to other characters, but it increases the writing a lot even doing this set. At points in the main quest, I may have it be that certain characters relocate from one island to the next. We will see.

3 - I'm very glad you like her. She was one of my first designs that came to mind. Currently her story will take place on the first island, Lowoswah. But it is possible she will get to join as more of a companion, in time.

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
1 - Thank you. I will try to set up a new Discord link. I'll drop one right here for anyone popping in to this page.

2 - Yes, the second island is located close to the first one. Part of the inspiration for the game has been Hawaii, and other island chains. Eventually, you will be able to hop back and forth between them, ala Magnum PI :).

Currently, you can choose between Zatanka (orc girl), Perluun (mysterious moonelf) Corsoni (foxgoth) and Vynore (demonoid) to come with you to island 2.

I may expand this to other characters, but it increases the writing a lot even doing this set. At points in the main quest, I may have it be that certain characters relocate from one island to the next. We will see.

3 - I'm very glad you like her. She was one of my first designs that came to mind. Currently her story will take place on the first island, Lowoswah. But it is possible she will get to join as more of a companion, in time.

1) Thanks ^_^

2) Pretty ambition to offer four arcs for which companion to bring along. Very cool.

If that is the mix. Then I choose you Perluun- she was my second favorite ^_^. Though bringing Vynore seems like a good choice too- she is sneaky / seems like she needs someone to help look out for her and also to help be her moral compass.

3) I would love to have that cute little Scientist Alexis as a companion- but I do recognize the strain on narrative assets if you add a character in a more defined role it really requires a lot of effort to integrate them properly. That said- I'd steamroll the entirety of the rest of the plot to help that cutie find w/e silly science things she wants :p. Something about innocent intelligent women really gets to my monkey-brain.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
1.png 1.png

Two new Character Previews

1 - Veliss. Librarian of the Mystic Alliance.
This lovely Lojecki is an unlikely fit for a librarian of the group. Your companion Secult can only pull up so much information on her given that the group closely guards their information and doesn't use nearly as much tech as the Smuggling Cartel or the Orcis Corporation.

What little she has picked up is that she was recently transferred to the position. It could be a promotion or demotion. Time will tell.

2 - Triss. Independent Reporter.
Not all of the information on Onakinii can be hacked. Some of it has to be dug up, ferreted out, or worse. That is where Triss can be found, always searching out the next big story. Naturally, you and your companion have the potential to be her next big scoop.

Veliss will be your main handler if you join the Mystic Alliance Faction. Triss will naturally be off on her own, potentially joining in the fun of whichever faction you end up joining. I like the idea of 'free agents' who can bounce around and not be tied to one group or the other.

November is going to be a busy month for Sunwave Hotel. Hope to see you on the beaches soon!

P.S. I am going to be adding new replayability to 3 scenes that will add some extra kinky roleplay functionality. Some will just be for fun, and others will open up even naughtier sides of characters like Alexis and more.

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
View attachment 1477971 View attachment 1477969

P.S. I am going to be adding new replay-ability to 3 scenes that will add some extra kinky roleplay functionality. Some will just be for fun, and others will open up even naughtier sides of characters like Alexis and more.
Alexis you say!
I'd say take my money but you already are :p
Time to help her learn more about herself for science ;-p.

Her line in her second scene where you find her getting off imagining the MC cracked me up so much.

"I was rehearsing"

She is such a cute nerd :p

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Patreon Post

This post is a check-in for everyone following and anyone who is curious to explore a unique Sci-Fi adventure. It also is a update to tell you that Sunwave Hotel Version 8 is now available to the Public. If you enjoy the game, please consider pledging or telling your friends about the project. The Links are near the bottom of the post.

The Check-In

October flew by and now I am preparing for probably one of the largest updates ever to my game, Sunwave Hotel.

The update coming this month will explore the Corporate Storyline. As a space mercenary, you already have a boss, but the situation you find yourself in requires reaching out to other factions for more resources and credits.

Beyond the story, the update will include brand-new encounters. I have also started working on new scripts that will breathe life into existing scenes and character relationships. The first batch will be roleplay scenarios to add some extra flavors to 3 scenes.

Along with the scenes, it is my hope to bring in a new game system. Onakinii has more ways than just faction quests to earn credits.

I am thinking that to begin with, we'll keep it simple with a card game. It will be a nice little distraction, but it will also be a chance for the game's system to expand, giving us more potential in the future.

I already have ideas for other systems such as some form of combat system along with property purchasing, for those who want to build their own personal empire instead of just being an outlaw in someone else’s organization.

If you become a $5 Rogue Patron, you will also get to have a hand in our next Character Design Activity.

This will involve you and other supporters guiding the evolution of a new character design, as my personal thank you for making Sunwave Hotel a reality.

Thank you again for dropping by. Here is a small tease showing off some of the main characters coming to November's Update and beyond.

Links

The Story Continues!

Contains over 10 thousand words divided into new story content and 3 Brand New Scenes.

Depending on which path you took, you can reunite with Perluun, the quiet and mysterious moonelf girl, or our favorite foxgirl, Corsoni.

You can link up with Zatanka as well. Vynore's reunion will come next update so stay tuned.

Lastly, Secult, the hacker who saved you in the last update, will ask you for a special favor that I'm sure many people will be excited to explore.

Scene List

Scene 1 –
Reunited with Perluun

Content - MF, Romantic, Sweet Talking, Tit Squeezing, Creampie, Lovers, Hand Holding, Big Dick, Bonding, Submissive.

Scene 2 – Reunited with Corsoni

Content – MF, Minor Femdom, Rough, Hardcoree, Spanking, Creampie, Thicc, Foxgirl, Big Dick, Public, Sweaty, Ahegao, Animal Ears, Animal Tail, Dirty Talk, Biting

Scene 3 – Secult asks a favor

Content – Vibrator, Ropes, Bondage, Shibaru, Master/Pet, Submissive, Roleplay, Big Tits, Cute, Catgirl, Neko, Animal Ears, Animal Tail, Dildo Gag, Toys

There is pretty much something for everyone in this last version. I'm working hard on the new update to come out in the early part of November. Have a good weekend.

Last edited:

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
No matter which option I choose the game always chooses the first option and this causes a loop where I can't opt out of dialogues and gallery loops too.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
No matter which option I choose the game always chooses the first option and this causes a loop where I can't opt out of dialogues and gallery loops too.
For which choice? What character what scene is it? Also what version. If you can send me some of that information, I can better track down the issue, Yuugen.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
During my playthroughs I noticed the highlighted art for the after choices makes it look like that was the case for me- but I was actually still able to choose the other options- maybe its just visual thing???

Yuugen

Dec 29, 2018
For which choice? What character what scene is it? Also what version. If you can send me some of that information, I can better track down the issue, Yuugen.
For nearly every choice, V8 Windows, for example after the prologue when I talk to the mermaid girl that runs the bar I can't opt out of the dialogue, whatever I choose she says the same thing "likes my curiousity or something", gallery loops as well. Also some of the scenes seems to be black screens, that might be because of my setup I can't tell for sure. Why don't you just use ren'py, unity is not cut out for stuff like this, you are just making things more complicated for yourself.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
For nearly every choice, V8 Windows, for example after the prologue when I talk to the mermaid girl that runs the bar I can't opt out of the dialogue, whatever I choose she says the same thing "likes my curiousity or something", gallery loops as well. Also some of the scenes seems to be black screens, that might be because of my setup I can't tell for sure. Why don't you just use ren'py, unity is not cut out for stuff like this, you are just making things more complicated for yourself.
Hmmm interesting. And this is with the newest version? I know that Adoka had some bugged dialogue earlier. Same with some gallery scenes. Will be looking through them as I build the new version. I'm not using ren'py for this game because I want the freedom to build in various elements that I don't believe renpy could give me.

If you haven't already tried it, maybe the newest version will solve some of the dialogue bugs you're running into.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
THIS GAME HAS THE SAME FCKN GALLERY BUG FOR 3 PATCHES AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
NAH MAN I GOT STUCK AT 4 DIFFERENT POINTS 4. FIRST TIME IM RATING AND IT WILL BE NOTHING MORE THAN 1

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
AND UHMM YEAH EVERY SELECTION I MAKE JUST GETS STUCK AT THE CHOICE 1 NO MATTER WHAT I CHOOSE. THIS MAKES SOME OF THE TALKS UNQUITTABLE THUS MAKES THE GAME UNPLAYABLE FORCING YOU TO RESTART JUST TO GET THE SAME ERRORS AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. IM WRITING ALL OF THIS JUST FOR YOU TO BE WARNED. I TRIED EVERYTHING.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes