Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I really loved the art and wondered the scenes but sadly unplayable for me...
So when you get to a dialogue choice, you can't hit arrow keys and move between choices? It just stays locked on one? And this happens for the gallery and other events?

Reactions: monk_56

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Sunwave Hotel v9 Patron Release! Includes 5 new scenes and tons of content.

The Corp has you by the neck, but they're not the only ones who need help on Onaikinii Island.

After stealing from a corporate data center, the mercs find themselves under the 'control' of Tengot, a buxom but ruthless corporate agent. She starts by putting them to work, to pay for their crimes. But there is also a carrot and not just stick.

Tengot claims she can get them the Dream Master, the bastard who took their case full of credits. Naturally, both Kuhno and Xun are eager for some payback. While they have a new corporate boss, Kuhno realizes that there might be more than one group who can get them the Dream Master. It will be up to you whether you stick with the Corp, or reach out to other groups like the Smuggling Cartel.

Link

$5 Rogue Supporters get the new game along with all of my writing updates. I also have Annual Pledging available. This gets you a year of content with a %16 percent discount.

The new build contains nearly 16 thousand words divided into new story content and 5 New Scenes.

Scene List (Every scene is optional. You can still enjoy the full adventure and story on it's own.)

Scene 1 –
Marking your New Home (Kuhno)

Kinks - MF, Romantic, Vaginal, Creampie, Lovers, Big Dick, Potential Breeding.

Scene 2 – Sharing with Raiko

Kinks – MF, Minor Femdom, Anal, Spiritual, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Aliens.

Scene 3 – Raiko and Shura

Limited to Mode 1 – Players.

Kinks – MF, Minor Femdom, Anal, Lovers, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Aliens.

Scene 4 – Kuhno Roleplay

Kinks – MF, Roleplay, Teacher and College Student, Creampie, Punishment.

Scene 5 – Alexis Roleplay

Kinks – MF, Roleplay, Roommates, Creampie, Cute, Sweet, Innocent.

Lastly, I've added brand new Animations to Corsoni's second scene. You can check them out in the Gallery.

With the new scenes in this build, the scene count has grown to 26 scenes with more and more being animated.

Screenshots from the New Build

Additional Features

Play Sunwave Hotel In Windowed Mode and Different Resolutions.

This feature was asked for by some people and I'm hoping it will help people with all different kinds of monitors get to enjoy the game.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Tengot 1a.png

Even Corpos get horny now and then. Scene Preview for first erotic scene from Corporate Faction Questline. Character's name is Tengot and suffice to say she's been busting your balls ever since she caught you stealing data from one of the Corp's storage facilities. Now the question is, will you behave like a good boy, or will

for $10 Magister Patrons and above.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Message from the Front Desk #27 - New Character Polls and Story Updates

Published 12-3-21

Hello everyone.
It's finally Friday so here is a little review of the week as it's played out. We have two new story updates along with 2 new character polls. You can vote for both polls by becoming a $5 Rogue Tier Patron.

These two polls are based on the result that people voted for based on 3 different future scenes for my game Sunwave Hotel.

Here is the Scene Description that won and will be in a future update.

'Interviewing Mysterious Sexy Geisha (hooker, prostitute, companion (Firefly) ceremonial theme, exotic)'

The Poll will end on Sunday at 6:00 AM PST so that the artist can finish up the character during the week.

As always, you can check out the last version for free on PC to get a taste of the game.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
pub1.png

Check out Eshana, the luxurious companion and the newest character to join the illustrious and infamous cast of Sunwave Hotel.

If you'd like to check out her full outfit (two different looks) you can access that immediately be becoming a Rogue $5 Supporter or Higher.

Every bit of support is greatly appreciated and keeps me writing and bringing more scenes, animations and content to the game for you to enjoy.

Eshana will join the cast of the game soon. She is a particularly special character because of three ideas set out earlier, her scene was the one that one the Patron Vote, so it's a real pleasure sharing her now.

If you are interested in getting to make your mark on the game, you should join my Patron. Not only do you get to vote on new characters or potential scenes, you get the newest game build for Sunwave Hotel.

Latest Release Page with Notes on each new scene.

The game's story is always evolving, and the amount of scenes has climbed each month and now totals 26 scenes, all written by me. 8 of those scenes are animated, but the plan will be to have all animated by the time the game is completed.

We also have a available to share your ideas and feedback on the game, the characters, or even my other stories.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you all have a great week!

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

"Just because I fight the dredges of this place, does not mean I must sell like a sewer-rat!"

Nyras after a mission.

Very excited to show this new Scene Preview for Sunwave Hotel. The scene is pretty self-explanatory, the mysterious woman Nyras needs to get cleaned up after the mission, and your shower is the closest. This is her first scene in the game and it's been a long time coming. Was very hard figuring out the mood and layout of the scene.

As always, artist Sinfulline did a remarkable job!

If you want to check out the NSFW Preview, just join the Patron now, $10 Magister Tiers get the content right now, $5 Rogues get access in 4 days.

Every level of supporter gets access to the newest Sunwave Hotel game build.

Latest Release Page with Notes on each new scene.

We also have a available to share your ideas and feedback on the game, the characters, or even my other stories.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Link

$5 Rogue Supporters get the new game along with all of my writing updates. I also have Annual Pledging available. This gets you a year of content with a %16 percent discount.

This build includes 3 new scenes, with even more to come in a later update in January.

Scene List (Every scene is optional. You can still enjoy the full adventure and story on it's own.)

Scene 1 –
Lazy fun with Vynore in your Hotel Room.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scene 2 – Performance review with Tengot, your Corporate Master.

Scene 3 – Corsoni Roleplay Scene

This brings the total scene count up to 28! (6 aminated scenes are in-game, with more to come)

Make sure to follow this page if you haven't already. There will be much more coming to Sunwave Hotel this year!

Public Free Version Links

Cheers! Thanks so much for stopping by. If you like Sunwave Hotel, please support it on Patreon.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Does this game have a gallery?
Yes, currently it's just a super simple not-so-secret gallery with everything unlocked, for troubleshooting and for people to find all content, even if the game glitches.

In the future, I'll have a more regular one designed, where the gallery updates based on your progress.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Yes, currently it's just a super simple not-so-secret gallery with everything unlocked, for troubleshooting and for people to find all content, even if the game glitches.

In the future, I'll have a more regular one designed, where the gallery updates based on your progress.
How do I get to the gallery?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
From the Main Street, look for a marker for Beach Gate. Then you should see a new marker for the Gallery.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
will there be preg?
That is the plan. It will be optional, a setting you turn on or off at the start of each game. I already have art for Kuhno and Perluun, (Moonelf girl with fiery hair and blue horns). Still figuring out implementation.

Maybe a time jump, or maybe for endings. Naturally, for alien girls, they could have a belly bump and lactation faster than Humans. And since it's Sci Fi setting, there is potential for faster human pregnancy too.

Like I said, it's in the plan, I just gotta put all the pieces together.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
That is the plan. It will be optional, a setting you turn on or off at the start of each game. I already have art for Kuhno and Perluun, (Moonelf girl with fiery hair and blue horns). Still figuring out implementation.

Maybe a time jump, or maybe for endings. Naturally, for alien girls, they could have a belly bump and lactation faster than Humans. And since it's Sci Fi setting, there is potential for faster human pregnancy too.

Like I said, it's in the plan, I just gotta put all the pieces together.
Oh damn, pregnancy content- and with two of my favorites! Nice. ^_^ Looking forwards to playing this update as well. Some nice stuff in it.

Alien girls have all sorts of ways to circumvent extra art assets. Like laying eggs, faster live births, smaller live birth size of baby ect, ect.

Humans could have tech to circumvent extra art assets as well like external womb machines, Vat grown babies, and so on.

Reactions: whoanell

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played the game. Nice art.
The points-of-interest highlights are great (can't stand games that force you to blindly click everywhere to make something happen)
I think this is a bug. When you meet the catgirl at the beach, Kuhno suggests you two should change clothes. When it happens, there's 2 of you! lol
1641479796237.png

I think the game severily bugged. After I talked with everyone in the bar, I can't do anything but return to it. I had to load another save to do other stuff.

Also, what looks like another bug: all saves think I've been playing this for 6h31m20s!
1641484574801.png

Another one: Even if I've changed my name, sometimes the textbox will keep the 'canon' name (that happens after I load a save)
1641485417097.png

Another bug: after I've done the boat steal quest with the demon girl, I could do it again with Corsoni or Perluun. Down even to the same pics!

---
I've noticed Kuhno's art style changed for their 3rd scene. I liked the previous one more :p

Suggestions:
- Button to hide/show interface (like H)
- Art of the characters reacting to the events (e.g. Kuhno with an angry frown for having to give out her weapons)
- ESC and the right mouse button should allow us to leave the menus
- When a choice appears, don't make one of them to be pre-selected. Missed some options because I was pressing SPACE to advance dialogue and ended up selecting the first option in a bunch of choices
- A quest journal for us to know where to go and who to speak with

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildquill

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Some other stuff:
I think the main problem with the Bar bug is Alexis. Once I talk to her, stuff goes awry.
May I ask if the picture-only scenes will become animated in the future?
And is more boobplay in the plans? The only scene with that is Perluun 2. These girls are so blessed, it's a shame their tits aren't enjoyed more by MC

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Some other stuff:
I think the main problem with the Bar bug is Alexis. Once I talk to her, stuff goes awry.
May I ask if the picture-only scenes will become animated in the future?
And is more boobplay in the plans? The only scene with that is Perluun 2. These girls are so blessed, it's a shame their tits aren't enjoyed more by MC
Gotcha. Will review her first conversation. I have been retooling some of the early parts in preparation for some basic translations. Should be able to find it. Thanks for helping pin it down.

Ideally, all scenes will be animated. I'm fortunately to have a great animator so really it is just a matter of funding and time. But I'd love to have all scenes animated.

There is a titjob scene with Mel after you rescue her, but I can definitely think of more boob play in the future. Thanks for your notes sexypeanut.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Just played the game. Nice art.
The points-of-interest highlights are great (can't stand games that force you to blindly click everywhere to make something happen)
I think this is a bug. When you meet the catgirl at the beach, Kuhno suggests you two should change clothes. When it happens, there's 2 of you! lol
View attachment 1582899

I think the game severily bugged. After I talked with everyone in the bar, I can't do anything but return to it. I had to load another save to do other stuff.

Also, what looks like another bug: all saves think I've been playing this for 6h31m20s!
View attachment 1582982

Another one: Even if I've changed my name, sometimes the textbox will keep the 'canon' name (that happens after I load a save)
View attachment 1582995

Another bug: after I've done the boat steal quest with the demon girl, I could do it again with Corsoni or Perluun. Down even to the same pics!

---
I've noticed Kuhno's art style changed for their 3rd scene. I liked the previous one more :p

Suggestions:
- Button to hide/show interface (like H)
- Art of the characters reacting to the events (e.g. Kuhno with an angry frown for having to give out her weapons)
- ESC and the right mouse button should allow us to leave the menus
- When a choice appears, don't make one of them to be pre-selected. Missed some options because I was pressing SPACE to advance dialogue and ended up selecting the first option in a bunch of choices
- A quest journal for us to know where to go and who to speak with

Thanks, found that first issue with the clone Xun. Also went in through the scene with Semni to fix the old name showing up. Please let me know if you find it in other points.

I do have a couple of artists working on the game. This is unfortunately just part of the process. I believe all are talented, but in a perfect world it would all be uniform, but it is, I try to make the best with what I have on hand.

One day, I hope to have an art team that can keep one continuous style. Would be awesome.

Will check out the boat steal quest. Definitely not meant to be repeatable hah.

- Interface hide function sounds interesting.
- I have some variations on Kuhno's face. Will come with time when I can polish quests.
- Good tip.
- I have this on my short list. I actually just forgot about it when sending the scripts to the coder. But I will make sure it is changed down the line.
Quest journal is on the list. For now I try to make sure the walkthrough can guide people straight along if they get lost.

Right now my budget is tight and every hour of coding generally goes to putting in new rooms and events, but I love hearing feedback and ideas to improve the overall game.

Thank you and keep it coming!

Reactions: sexypeanut
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes