sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Another 2 quick feedback/suggestions:

- Hold Left CTRL to speed up text (Skip Text in Ren'Py games). Having to press SPACE or the Continue button to advance every single line of conversation/scene is a bit repetitive.
Also, condense conversation/scene lines whenever possible (creating larger text blocks of 2-3 lines, mostly) instead of having text blocks with just 1 short line if there is more follow-through text. This will make the game flow faster.
- Show the real-time hour on a save instead of nothing at all. E.g. If I save a game at 22:10, it should appear on the save. That helps the player recognize which save is the most recent.

Reactions: Wildquill

RENtD

Aug 16, 2021
Auto rotate on Android can be pretty jarring. Even when Auto Rotate in off on the my phone itself.

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
I'm playing on Mac and it seems as if the save menu is broken, regardless of which slot I click on instead of saving it just picks some other random option
For example, when you're at the crash site it'll just constantly pick the crab interaction instead of saving

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Im stuck here. Can't quit conversation, she keeps saying this.
View attachment 1583765
Sorry you've run into that Steelix. I'm going to have the coder remove the highlight option in next build. Seems to bug out some people's computers.

Auto rotate on Android can be pretty jarring. Even when Auto Rotate in off on the my phone itself.
Can you be more specific with what we'd need to be doing for Android? Just lock it into landscape mode or something?

I'm playing on Mac and it seems as if the save menu is broken, regardless of which slot I click on instead of saving it just picks some other random option
For example, when you're at the crash site it'll just constantly pick the crab interaction instead of saving
Thanks for the report. I'll pass it along to the coder for the next update and see if we can crack out a solution.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Another 2 quick feedback/suggestions:

- Hold Left CTRL to speed up text (Skip Text in Ren'Py games). Having to press SPACE or the Continue button to advance every single line of conversation/scene is a bit repetitive.
Also, condense conversation/scene lines whenever possible (creating larger text blocks of 2-3 lines, mostly) instead of having text blocks with just 1 short line if there is more follow-through text. This will make the game flow faster.
- Show the real-time hour on a save instead of nothing at all. E.g. If I save a game at 22:10, it should appear on the save. That helps the player recognize which save is the most recent.
I'll definitely take a look at condensing some of the dialogue. I know I tend to write plenty. The speed up text is an interesting idea, will have to talk to the coder.

same with the real-time stamp.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
This is going to sound dumb, but..
Other than closing out the game completely, how do you close the save menu?
I'm seeing any back button or X to do so.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
i really want to play this game, but the auto rotate on Android is way too sensitive. Is there a way to disable it? it's disabled on my tablet but the game just rotates constantly.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
i really want to play this game, but the auto rotate on Android is way too sensitive. Is there a way to disable it? it's disabled on my tablet but the game just rotates constantly.
I will talk to the coder this week. There is a lot of fixes that we'll be looking into. If there is an update, I'll drop a note here.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
6-1.jpg

Found a font that I think is better suited for the game. Crazy what a difference it makes. Editing earlier parts of the game to clean them up. Coder went through and fixed a lot of the basic problems. No progress yet on Android and Mac, will tackle those when the opportunity comes.

But one major thing that has been changed is the auto select function. I am hoping that will help out a lot of players.

Also got a new Preview out for my $10 Magister Supporters.
Content Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The scene also has variations for just Xun (MalePC) and Kuhno.

You can check out the full Preview here by supporting Sunwave Hotel.

Like every single one of the scenes in the game, all are optional. There is also the new feature where you can start a new game and pick between two modes to suit your playstyle. One mode is set up entirely to only have scenes of the Main character and others. You will avoid any scenes not featuring the MalePC.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Slow-ass text and need to click on tiny square to progress dialogue in a 2022 VN.

Amazing I just love when games don't respect the readers time. It truly is a shame there isn't a very easy to use, free, and insanely adaptable engine especially designed for VN's with all of those qol features built in.

Hard pass.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Slow-ass text and need to click on tiny square to progress dialogue in a 2022 VN.

Amazing I just love when games don't respect the readers time. It truly is a shame there isn't a very easy to use, free, and insanely adaptable engine especially designed for VN's with all of those qol features built in.

Hard pass.
That's a shame. I hope you check out a future build since some of the fixes you mentioned were already raised by others and the next build will include plenty of them.

In other News. There is a new Character Poll out, two to be exact. The character is based on the runner-up for a future character poll. Preview Below.

1a.png

'A Bombshell Doctor realizes Xun's cum has potent properties (semen extraction, lactation, breeding)'

With all the trouble that Xun and Kuhno get into, it is only a matter of time before they should get checked out by a doctor. The only thing is this one wants to check out Xun (and more).

If you join our Patreon, you'll not only get access to the last game build (which now is up to 28 erotic scenes and plenty of story content) you will also get the chance to help with the creation of a new character.

All Patreon, Itch and Scribestar Support goes directly to improving the game and building a SciFi Adventure full of twists and turns and adult content.

• Love
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes