Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Poll is for $5 Rogue Tier Supporters and up.

The last point is her hair color. We have two options. A more traditional white-blonde or just night black.

This poll will be a quick one, only 24 hours so that the artist and I can finish the character this week. So please get your vote in quickly. Poll ends at 11:30AM PST.

MED v1a.png

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Hello everyone,

So this is mostly just a post for the new German Translated build. This is essentially the same build that was put out last, but when you start a new game, you can choose German for your language and play through the first part of the story and 5 scenes I believe. All the scenes are also in the Gallery to enjoy in case of any glitches.

Game also includes some Quality of Life improvements suggested by some of the people here. Thanks for your feedback.

Of course, I doubt that it will be perfect, so if you are a native speaker, I appreciate any tips and notes on making the translation better.

If there is interest in this, I will work on translating the entire game into German as the game continues to grow.

German Section

Hallo an alle,

Dies ist also meistens nur ein Beitrag für den neuen deutsch übersetzten Build. Dies ist im Wesentlichen derselbe Build, der zuletzt veröffentlicht wurde, aber wenn Sie ein neues Spiel starten, können Sie Deutsch als Sprache auswählen und den ersten Teil der Geschichte und 5 Szenen durchspielen, glaube ich. Alle Szenen befinden sich auch in der Galerie, um sie im Falle von Störungen zu genießen.

Natürlich bezweifle ich, dass es perfekt sein wird. Wenn Sie also Muttersprachler sind, freue ich mich über Tipps und Hinweise zur Verbesserung der Übersetzung.

Walkthrough ist beigefügt. Wie immer vielen Dank für Ihre Unterstützung.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Doctor1c.png

The Doctor will see you now.

Twitter -
Patreon - NSFW Version -
Discord -

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Sunwave Hotel v11 is Out! Secrets and Frenemies

Link

$5 Rogue Supporters get the new game along with all of my writing updates. I also have Annual Pledging available. This gets you a year of content with a %16 percent discount.

This build includes 3 new scenes, with even more to come in a later update in January.

Character Development and Side Quests

This is a build that I am proud of, but one I also learned many lessons from. For one, it is not wise to do a whole week of translation, and think you'll still have energy for a lot more.

On the plus side, we have new content for many characters. Nyras, Perluun, Semni, Alexis and the first part of the final Corporate Storyline quest.

Nyras's arrogance gets her in trouble with one of the criminal syndicates on Onakinii Island.
Perluun reveals a secret about her past.
Semni meets with her mercs while they investigate a missing person.
Alexis believes she knows where the ruins are located.

Scene List

Scene 1 –
Nyras Shower

Kinks - Proper Girl, Bunnygirl, Shower Sex, Titgrabbing, animal ears, animal tail, cumshot, ahegao.

Scene 2 – Fun at Vanish Bar (scene will be expanded)

Mode 1 Only

Kinks – MF, FutaF, Multiple Partners, Futa, Big Dick, Piledriver Position

Scene 3 – Secult Bondage (scene will be expanded)

Kinks – Catgirl, Neko, Creampie, Cumshot, Anal, Messy, BDSM, Dildogag, Roleplay, Choker, Nipple Clamps

b3.png

This brings the total scene count to 31 and there is already more art at the ready. We should have at least 3 more coming in February's Update.

Public Free Build Links

If you like the game, please support us on or

You can also follow the project on Patreon, or my

Thanks for stopping by.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

I loaded an earlier build into the files that didn't fix that issue. Should work better now.
I got stuck at the start. I can't choose either mode 1 or mode 2. It always acts like "learn about modes again".
Game doesn't work, can't choose the mode.
yeah me too
save file?

Please check new link.

The gallery is still in testing mode. So once you unlock it, you can check out all scenes. You don't need to unlock them. Probably in a few updates, I will code in switches for each one, but I set it up to be accessible in case of bugs or issues.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Balgam

May 22, 2017
New PC Build

I loaded an earlier build into the files that didn't fix that issue. Should work better now.

Please check new link.

The gallery is still in testing mode. So once you unlock it, you can check out all scenes. You don't need to unlock them. Probably in a few updates, I will code in switches for each one, but I set it up to be accessible in case of bugs or issues.
Same bug persists, I still cant go past mode selection.

Reactions: urahara

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Working to figure out a way to replicate the error. People who were having this issue, was it on PC, Mac or Android?

voyaflex

Jun 5, 2017
I downloaded it from Patreon (public version), and I still have the same problem. I can't choose mode 1 or 2. It always asks me to choose again and again and again...

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
i am stuck on this screen i choose every option but the game does not progress
I downloaded it from Patreon (public version), and I still have the same problem. I can't choose mode 1 or 2. It always asks me to choose again and again and again...
Please try redownloading the game. I have seen this issue, but when I test the game, it doesn't run into this problem and I've been unable to replicate it. I am setting up another site for download today, to test if that makes a difference.

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
Still running into that problem with the save menu on Mac, seems as if my clicks just to do completely different things. Sucks cause the game seems very much like my shit

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Still running into that problem with the save menu on Mac, seems as if my clicks just to do completely different things. Sucks cause the game seems very much like my shit
Hi Dreakazoid. I remember the issue coming up before, can you DM me a summary of the whole situation on Mac again and I'll send it over to my coder next build time?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes