Voidzer

Jul 11, 2017
Kinda irks me that there isnt any area music, though I only just started so I'm hoping it changes. It feels really odd without any music or background ambiance.

Edit: Ok seems like these is, but its not in every area...its really throwing me off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildquill

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
On Mac I seem to have a menu in the upper right corner that say "Test room file" and a bunch of other stuff. That I can't remove. Is there a key or something to hide it?

(There is also a save denied in red at the bottom whenever I try to save but I guess that is another issue)

Mar 26, 2020
I dont understand the modes, what does this sentence even mean, "Encounter the characters you meet in sexual situations that dont include include you"

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Kinda irks me that there isnt any area music, though I only just started so I'm hoping it changes. It feels really odd without any music or background ambiance.

Edit: Ok seems like these is, but its not in every area...its really throwing me off.
Strange. I usually put something in each area. To be honest, music is a step I need to take more time with. Once I have some other stuff knocked out of the way, I want to get some custom tunes. I'll look through the maps and find the missing stuff.

Can you point out any maps where you heard no music please?

On Mac I seem to have a menu in the upper right corner that say "Test room file" and a bunch of other stuff. That I can't remove. Is there a key or something to hide it?

(There is also a save denied in red at the bottom whenever I try to save but I guess that is another issue)
That sounds strange, like it's working in dev mode. I kind of hit pause on mac for a moment because we run into an issue where when people try to save, it's like they're still clicking on the map behind them .Strangely enough, I just thought of a possible fix, will check in with the coder.

Once I have a new mac version, I'll post it here and hopefully Mac users can enjoy the game too.

I dont understand the modes, what does this sentence even mean, "Encounter the characters you meet in sexual situations that dont include include you"
Mode 1 - You can come across scenes where you see other characters fucking, but the PC will just watch, and doesn't jump in. Most scenes have options where you can just be a fly on the wall, as in, the character is not there, but you're just seeing the scene. Other options have it where it is like you're actually there for some voyeur fun.

Some people don't like any sort of sharing and will probably want to avoid this mode.

Mode 2 - The only content you come across has the PC actively involved.

Let me know if that helps clear things up.

Lastly, for people having the issue with the Mode Selection. If you have not, try just using mouse to click on the option. We originally that things set to enter key, but then people ended up going right through the choice. I'll look into fine tuning stuff so that you can still hit the enter key after maybe hitting a directional key. Want people to be able to use the keyboard, but not just flash through choices.

Thinking about this, it may be time to figure out a Back function heh. Will see how May goes.

Reactions: jamie lannister

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Some people are still running into the issue with mode 1 or 2 menu. I am not sure what the hell is the root of the problem. Coder and I haven't been able to replicate it. Going forward, I think I'll change it so that it is just a menu button you select, or figure out another work around. Naturally that doesn't help people at this moment, so if you are having an issue, DM me with your mode preference, if you want Pregnancy on, and finally your player name. I'll make a save for you some time so you can hopefully get into the actual game itself.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
seems like NTR and sharing will be part of the game I will pass as there is a fmmm scene good luck on the game though
calling it ntr is a fucking reach my guy

seems like f95 users dont like anything but harems lol where mc smashes everything
the character that sleeps around with other nps in this game currently has no relationship with mc despite being a work partner.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
calling it ntr is a fucking reach my guy

seems like f95 users dont like anything but harems lol where mc smashes everything
the character that sleeps around with other nps in this game currently has no relationship with mc despite being a work partner.
seems to me you were actively looking for comments about NTR.
To begin with I'm not a fan of sharing/NTR they are basically same thing only difference is consent both are cuck non the less.
Females sleeping around is a turn off for me not to kink shame not into sluts. Also relationships is in place if she is a potential love interest. If you fucking her then she is a potential love interest doesn't matter if there is a relationship yet it insinuates there will be one. Definition of NTR On F95 is something along the lines of a love interest having sex with someone other then MC. Now that being said I didn't say this game had any of that stuff I assumed it did because of fmmm thus I said seems(meaning I think) there will be NTR and sharing that will be part of the game (I'm foreshadowing) and the dev didn't deny it he said there is a option to cut that shit out and I said I'm not interested in the game. Also I don't know what my comment had to do With all of F95 but I'm guessing its because a majority of people don't Like NTR, Sharing and sluts. But that applies basically any Site with an open community like f95 unless its designed specifically for that fetish. But that being said by all means go and play any game you enjoy and I didn't tell anyone not to play this game I personally chose not to play it and had an opinion I wanted to share. I didn't advocate for its removal or for the NTR Tag to be added so I don't see the problem here?

PS Im glad the dev didn't deny it or try to cover it which some devs do it was admirable and I wish more devs would be upfront about the content of there games.

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
seems to me you were actively looking for comments about NTR.
To begin with I'm not a fan of sharing/NTR they are basically same thing only difference is consent both are cuck non the less.
Females sleeping around is a turn off for me not to kink shame not into sluts. Also relationships is in place if she is a potential love interest. If you fucking her then she is a potential love interest doesn't matter if there is a relationship yet it insinuates there will be one. Definition of NTR On F95 is something along the lines of a love interest having sex with someone other then MC. Now that being said I didn't say this game had any of that stuff I assumed it did because of fmmm thus I said seems(meaning I think) there will be NTR and sharing that will be part of the game (I'm foreshadowing) and the dev didn't deny it he said there is a option to cut that shit out and I said I'm not interested in the game. Also I don't know what my comment had to do With all of F95 but I'm guessing its because a majority of people don't Like NTR, Sharing and sluts. But that applies basically any Site with an open community like f95 unless its designed specifically for that fetish. But that being said by all means go and play any game you enjoy and I didn't tell anyone not to play this game I personally chose not to play it and had an opinion I wanted to share. I didn't advocate for its removal or for the NTR Tag to be added so I don't see the problem here?

PS Im glad the dev didn't deny it or try to cover it which some devs do it was admirable and I wish more devs would be upfront about the content of there games.
thats not love interest...
just casual hook up

is mc fucking a whore a love interest nope??
ofc it'll be ntr if you can go in a relationship in the future builds with characters
ntr is then different than slut/thot character

what you're talking about happens in a game called coral city or something, where if the player picks bad options the girls in your harem or those with relationship to you will go cheat on you. npc ai will literally cuck you if certain variables fall to low

this wasn't to pick on you, just a ran about misuse of the word ntr on this site

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Mid4s

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
thats not love interest...
just casual hook up

is mc fucking a whore a love interest nope??
ofc it'll be ntr if you can go in a relationship in the future builds with characters
ntr is then different than slut/thot character

what you're talking about happens in a game called coral city or something, where if the player picks bad options the girls in your harem or those with relationship to you will go cheat on you. npc ai will literally cuck you if certain variables fall to low

this wasn't to pick on you, just a ran about misuse of the word ntr on this site
Again as I have said Sharing/NTR and I didn't say the game had NTR. Also Sharing is NTR just with consent but lets move from this conversation because I don't want an entire thread about a NTR debate there literally is a thread made for that though. Also I haven't played the game and don't plan to so I'm unsure if its casual as you say or relationship but if I'm not wrong you do have relationship points of a sort were you must chose correctly for them to want to fuck you which leads me to relationships because casual sex doesn't contain courting a women but idk.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Latest Patreon Post

Thinking of trying to do this every week on Wednesday. As you can tell, I'm off to a great start :)

I hope everyone is doing well as we blaze through the second week of May. I've been quiet and basically in my cave to knock out a few things and now I can fully focus on my own solo projects. That means more chapters and more Sunwave Hotel!

Speaking of Sunwave,, there is a new Magister Access Post for a sexy new demongirl that will be joining the game. The character is Vynore's sister, and here is a little teaser right here.

By the way, she's not shy, she's just a filthy pirate and is peeking at you to decide how best to rob you. Guard your wallets.

Beyond that, I'm happy to report that all three artists are working hard on this character, a new character art set, and two scenes for the game! Very shortly we will be at 50 messages like these, and 50 scenes in the game for you to enjoy.

Hoping to have more specifics next week, but be sure to follow the page here to keep updated. Or support the game and you'll get alerts for every post made possible by your help.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Latest Patreon Post

Thinking of trying to do this every week on Wednesday. As you can tell, I'm off to a great start :)

I hope everyone is doing well as we blaze through the second week of May. I've been quiet and basically in my cave to knock out a few things and now I can fully focus on my own solo projects. That means more chapters and more Sunwave Hotel!

Speaking of Sunwave,, there is a new Magister Access Post for a sexy new demongirl that will be joining the game. The character is Vynore's sister, and here is a little teaser right here.

By the way, she's not shy, she's just a filthy pirate and is peeking at you to decide how best to rob you. Guard your wallets.

Beyond that, I'm happy to report that all three artists are working hard on this character, a new character art set, and two scenes for the game! Very shortly we will be at 50 messages like these, and 50 scenes in the game for you to enjoy.

Hoping to have more specifics next week, but be sure to follow the page here to keep updated. Or support the game and you'll get alerts for every post made possible by your help.

you should ask for the dev tag on this site!!

Reactions: Wildquill

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
mode 1 or 2 menu
Modes description worded so vague in game and looks like it can't be changed later.

Simple "Cuck MC/Nomal MC" or "NTR/No NTR" switch would be better if that what it means. I have no idea which kind of scenes mode 1 or mode 2 contains. Does mode 2 have lesbian scenes without mc? Does mode 1 contains all scenes or some still restricted?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Modes description worded so vague in game and looks like it can't be changed later.

Simple "Cuck MC/Nomal MC" or "NTR/No NTR" switch would be better if that what it means. I have no idea which kind of scenes mode 1 or mode 2 contains. Does mode 2 have lesbian scenes without mc? Does mode 1 contains all scenes or some still restricted?
There is one lesbian scene where the MC can check out the action, but you can also just check out the scene with narration. By and large, I haven't seen people mind that sort of situation, so I'm inclined to not mess with it. But we'll see.

In all scenes, I have been careful to avoid any sort of humiliating dialogue. 'You're so much better than, MC' 'MC doesn't make me feel like you'

And yes, Mode 1, you will have access to all scenes. As noted, all scenes are optional. More than that, I try to telegraph scenes that have major kinks so that you can hit that exit button.

As people have stated, the main character and his work partner are just fuck buddies. There is a route for a deeper relationship, but for those who want, you can just remain casual throughout the game.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
New Poll is up for my Patrons who are Rogue $5 Supporters and up.

Corsoni's Outfit Poll - By joining the Patron, you can vote on which of 3 new outfits Corsoni will wear and then see it used in the game, Sunwave Hotel.

The chosen outfit will also be used in a scene with her. It will be brand new and include pregnant variants for if people have Pregnancy ON.

Reactions: Meh 1000

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Interesting, but massively bugged. After one of the conversations in the bar the game softlocks leaving only the option to go out to the street and back, and talk to a few people left. Even the gallery is bugged, with some scenes ejecting you from the gallery menu upon being finished, and others not.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Again as I have said Sharing/NTR and I didn't say the game had NTR. Also Sharing is NTR just with consent but lets move from this conversation because I don't want an entire thread about a NTR debate there literally is a thread made for that though. Also I haven't played the game and don't plan to so I'm unsure if its casual as you say or relationship but if I'm not wrong you do have relationship points of a sort were you must chose correctly for them to want to fuck you which leads me to relationships because casual sex doesn't contain courting a women but idk.
I on the other hand definitely prefer that where the MC can sleep with multiple characters, the MC isn't the only one they're sleeping with. A harem situation with all the girls only sleeping with the MC feels too much like things revolve solely around the MC. And particularly when it's a male MC it feels like the women only exist to be conquests or something. Not to mention the more people the MC are actively sleeping with, the less time the MC will have to meet each person's sexual desires. Mind, this is my perspective as a polyamorous woman; the way I view things will be different. I tend to value romantic/sexual partners' happiness above exclusivity, and there are certain situations I will side-eye as a woman.

Needless to say, if I play this game I will be playing in mode 1 lol

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
I on the other hand definitely prefer that where the MC can sleep with multiple characters, the MC isn't the only one they're sleeping with. A harem situation with all the girls only sleeping with the MC feels too much like things revolve solely around the MC. And particularly when it's a male MC it feels like the women only exist to be conquests or something. Not to mention the more people the MC are actively sleeping with, the less time the MC will have to meet each person's sexual desires. Mind, this is my perspective as a polyamorous woman; the way I view things will be different. I tend to value romantic/sexual partners' happiness above exclusivity, and there are certain situations I will side-eye as a woman.

Needless to say, if I play this game I will be playing in mode 1 lol
Im still not sure why people are discussing this topic with me after I already made my stance very clear. But after reading your argument it will no longer be considered a harem but more like a friends with benefits thing the Idea of a harem is to have multiple females or Males that are loyal to one individual thats why rulers of the past used to cut off the nuts and dick of the men that were supposed to be there harem guards and servants(true fact. been a practice in all parts of the world till recently) and even today the people who have harems are exclusive and the word originates from the middle east referring to multiple wives and concubines. Polyamorous people are open relationship have sex with who you want but for me personally the idea holds zero value I'm neither interested nor do I find it appealing and I wouldn't say they are romantic partners as much as they are sexual partners since they can move on very quickly from one to another. You are correct when you say you view thing differently based on my knowledge I believe only less then 5 percent practices that belief and the mass majority 70-99% is monogamous based on the culture and location. Also as I have said I'm not a fan of NTR/sharing/Swinging and as I have stated I don't intend to play this game but I encourage anyone who is interested to play and enjoy just not my cup of tea.

Please dont keep pinging me and quoting me about the same things thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes