Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Im still not sure why people are discussing this topic with me after I already made my stance very clear. But after reading your argument it will no longer be considered a harem but more like a friends with benefits thing the Idea of a harem is to have multiple females or Males that are loyal to one individual thats why rulers of the past used to cut off the nuts and dick of the men that were supposed to be there harem guards and servants(true fact. been a practice in all parts of the world till recently) and even today the people who have harems are exclusive and the word originates from the middle east referring to multiple wives and concubines. Polyamorous people are open relationship have sex with who you want but for me personally the idea holds zero value I'm neither interested nor do I find it appealing and I wouldn't say they are romantic partners as much as they are sexual partners since they can move on very quickly from one to another. You are correct when you say you view thing differently based on my knowledge I believe only less then 5 percent practices that belief and the mass majority 70-99% is monogamous based on the culture and location. Also as I have said I'm not a fan of NTR/sharing/Swinging and as I have stated I don't intend to play this game but I encourage anyone who is interested to play and enjoy just not my cup of tea.

Please dont keep pinging me and quoting me about the same things thank you and have a good day.
Fair enough. Have a good day too.

• Haha
Reactions: cavaemon

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So I can't download the apk it won't work at all
Try this link. Let me know if it works.

Interesting, but massively bugged. After one of the conversations in the bar the game softlocks leaving only the option to go out to the street and back, and talk to a few people left. Even the gallery is bugged, with some scenes ejecting you from the gallery menu upon being finished, and others not.
I'll try to find the bug. Do you remember which character you talked to? And also for the gallery, what scenes took you out of the gallery? Any specific info will help me hunt down
game not open mode 1 mode 2 not continue
Make sure that you try using your mouse to select the options. We had trouble with using arrow keys before. So now it's set up for just mouse clicking.

Pretty good content so far. Enjoy the Pregnancy dreams. Will be nice to knock up that Orc.
100 percent. Zatanka will probably kick your ass first, but then she'll come around to it, make it a challenge to have a kid and then get her body right back to top shape.

Looks awesome! Is there any footjob content, or planned?
Not yet, but I could see adding one. Sometimes I just look for a scene design that fits the character. Other times I run a Patron Poll, and other times, I'll just look at what kink isn't shown.

Could definitely see adding a kinky footjob / blowjob for a few of the ladies.

Jul 28, 2021
Google Drive Try this link. Let me know if it works.

I'll try to find the bug. Do you remember which character you talked to? And also for the gallery, what scenes took you out of the gallery? Any specific info will help me hunt down

Make sure that you try using your mouse to select the options. We had trouble with using arrow keys before. So now it's set up for just mouse clicking.

100 percent. Zatanka will probably kick your ass first, but then she'll come around to it, make it a challenge to have a kid and then get her body right back to top shape.

Not yet, but I could see adding one. Sometimes I just look for a scene design that fits the character. Other times I run a Patron Poll, and other times, I'll just look at what kink isn't shown.

Could definitely see adding a kinky footjob / blowjob for a few of the ladies.
It worked

Reactions: Wildquill

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Think I pinpointed it. If you go and talk to Alexis for the first time while it is already nighttime (I did that by helping out Natyss), you get softlocked. All you can do is switch back and forth between the bar and the street, talk to Adoka, and trigger first encounter scenes with Perluun and Kaci.

Scenes that eject from the gallery: Adoka + Kuhno Bondage, Corsoni Scene 1.
Lol, found a new bug while looking this up, if you play the first Corsoni scene and choose to leave her in the sand, you also get softlocked.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Think I pinpointed it. If you go and talk to Alexis for the first time while it is already nighttime (I did that by helping out Natyss), you get softlocked. All you can do is switch back and forth between the bar and the street, talk to Adoka, and trigger first encounter scenes with Perluun and Kaci.

Scenes that eject from the gallery: Adoka + Kuhno Bondage, Corsoni Scene 1.
Lol, found a new bug while looking this up, if you play the first Corsoni scene and choose to leave her in the sand, you also get softlocked.
Thank you so much. I think I managed to squash all of those. Was a problem of the game sending you to the wrong rooms. Will look at doing a small update in early June. Thanks again.

Fako54

May 9, 2018
stuck mode 1 mode 2 not continue i try everything...can you share first seen save mod 1 its probably work

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
stuck mode 1 mode 2 not continue i try everything...can you share first seen save mod 1 its probably work
Can't even start the story. Stuck at choosing modes part.
can you share saves for both modes and let everyone download ?
Did you guys try using the mouse to click on the options? If it's still bugged, that is strange, but you can just DM me with your preferred mode and player name. I can make a save file for you if you're interested.

But I would first try clicking and see if that works, or a fresh download of the game.

Fako54

May 9, 2018
Did you guys try using the mouse to click on the options? If it's still bugged, that is strange, but you can just DM me with your preferred mode and player name. I can make a save file for you if you're interested.

But I would first try clicking and see if that works, or a fresh download of the game.
check this

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
your welcome can you share mode 1 save ? name is not important
Of course.

For anyone interested, this link goes to a folder with two folders for saves. You can get Mode 1 with Pregnacy. Or Mode 2 with Pregnancy.

I am going to test a new introduction file in a small build, probably next week. Got covid so the whole week has been just coughing and monkeys dancing on my brain. But I'm finally able to start drafting today, and also spent some time outlining new scenes.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I agree with the sentiment that the wording for the modes are pretty vague. I initially interpreted mode 1 as "you see events with npc couples," thinking it was something to "protect" the hardcore vanilla who don't like seeing any scenes not involving the PC, rather than "yeah, they also be sticking it where you do."

Just say "Mode 1 - Involves sharing." It uses less space and actually indicates the whole point of the thing.

Anyway, I'm tempted to just pick mode 2 but I'm wary of just how much it cut out. If it's not clear from the above, I'm only averse to sharing food- side characters doing their own thing, relationships before becoming the player's, and certain lesbian scenes are fine for me.

On the other hand; I know you can supposedly still avoid the scenes in mode 1, but I don't know whether the narrative still implies they take place or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
1a.jpg
Character Preview - You can check out her full art (including nsfw version) by joining my Patreon.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Kuhno and Corsoni are not the only two girls who will learn how to share their appreciation for Xun during Sunwave Hotel.

1b.jpg

New Perluun and Kuhno scene preview available for Patrons (along with many other scene and character previews this month). Double BJ, Cock Worship. Check out the first three parts of the scene by becoming a Magister ($10 supporter) now.

Reactions: monk_56
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes