Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Hello Dudlbert. Can you jot down the course you took to get to this point? Any details you remember will help me track down the issue.

You're saying you ended up only being able to go back and forth between bar and main street but main street had no new buttons?

Also please let me know which scenes had the problems and what characters were missing.

Right now only 8 scenes of the 41 have animations. I lost contact with my animator so I am looking for someone new. But I might switch gears and go for voice/moans during scenes. I think that has a certain appeal.

Google Drive Here is the latest free version walkthrough.
The missing characters where the foxgirl on the beach while she gives you her board (looked her up in the gallery) and Alexis or so.. the science girl in the bar.

Also I was doing everything possible before going to sleep in the cabin and after doing everything and talking to everyone i wanted to go to bed but after leaving the bar, there were no other buttons on main street besides the one to go back to the bar. The bar girl was the only one left but had no new text for me.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
The missing characters where the foxgirl on the beach while she gives you her board (looked her up in the gallery) and Alexis or so.. the science girl in the bar.

Also I was doing everything possible before going to sleep in the cabin and after doing everything and talking to everyone i wanted to go to bed but after leaving the bar, there were no other buttons on main street besides the one to go back to the bar. The bar girl was the only one left but had no new text for me.
So it was during Corsoni (foxgirl)'s first scene, and then Alexis' scene where you meet her on the beach?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
mega downloads are x10 faster its 50-100 kb/s and on mega its 1-2 mb/s
Same for me. However there is an inherent problem with Mega.
No mega atm. The links I've used have worked for me so far.
It's not a matter of "working for you" completely. Mega for a lot of people while has a per file size limit, is actually a more stable connection. I can download a 1gb file in less than a minute, but nearly every other will will take me 5 min to 5 hours or more.

I just used the Anonfile link. About 20 minutes for a 1.1gb file.

Zer06One

Oct 30, 2019
How avoidable are the "sharing"/non-mc scenes in Mode 2? It still happens but you don't see it, or it's completely cut out of the game?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
How avoidable are the "sharing"/non-mc scenes in Mode 2? It still happens but you don't see it, or it's completely cut out of the game?
Completely cut off from game.

All Mode 1 (sharing) scenes have a switch label attached. The code checks if player enabled the content or started the game in Mode 2.

You will not see the button to press to even start a Mode 1 scene if you selected Mode 2, simple as that.

It's a feature I thought many would appreciate after working for years on Roundscape. No kink-shaming, I just figure it would make it easier for players in the long run.

euno

Nov 2, 2017
booted up the game, couldn't get past mode selection screen because it kept looping back to "select a mode". at least a few updates ago i was able to play the game for a few minutes before getting softlocked by a bug XD

good art and writing ruined by a bug ridden unplayable mess of a game

Reactions: Prolko
May 6, 2017
Completely cut off from game.

All Mode 1 (sharing) scenes have a switch label attached. The code checks if player enabled the content or started the game in Mode 2.

You will not see the button to press to even start a Mode 1 scene if you selected Mode 2, simple as that.

It's a feature I thought many would appreciate after working for years on Roundscape. No kink-shaming, I just figure it would make it easier for players in the long run.
How true is it to avoid sharing/ntr being in module 2, since we've been in that mode we still have scenes where we see Kunho get fucked by that squid girl and we don't do anything, just like the treasome where we can't avoid Kuno get fucked by that futanari woman/alien at the bar.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there are scenes where we should share.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
How true is it to avoid sharing/ntr being in module 2, since we've been in that mode we still have scenes where we see Kunho get fucked by that squid girl and we don't do anything, just like the treasome where we can't avoid Kuno get fucked by that futanari woman/alien at the bar.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there are scenes where we should share.
I didn't feel the need to add the Kuhno Adoka scene because by and large, most people seem okay with fem character fooling around with other girls, compared to fem characters going with male chars that are not the male pc.

My supporters don't seem to mind the issue.

For the futa scene, Xun (malepc) is actively involved and you can totally choose to avoid joining the scene if you want. Kuhno doesn't fuck Kaci without Xun.

Are you asking for a scene where it is just Xun fucking Kaci (the futa)?

This game has huge potential, good luck dev!
Thank you Varxen. That means a lot.

May 6, 2017
I didn't feel the need to add the Kuhno Adoka scene because by and large, most people seem okay with fem character fooling around with other girls, compared to fem characters going with male chars that are not the male pc.

My supporters don't seem to mind the issue.

For the futa scene, Xun (malepc) is actively involved and you can totally choose to avoid joining the scene if you want. Kuhno doesn't fuck Kaci without Xun.

Are you asking for a scene where it is just Xun fucking Kaci (the futa)?
Then you should include a clarification that even in mode 2 there are scenes of women fucking and where the protagonist does not participate, because I certainly did not expect to have to hide like an idiot and see Kuno being fucked by the tentacles of that squid girl.

You should know that for certain people seeing characters receiving cock/tentacles from another character is considered sharing/ntr, no matter the context,That was what made me hate kunno and the squid.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
This game has huge potential, good luck dev!
Then you should include a clarification that even in mode 2 there are scenes of women fucking and where the protagonist does not participate, because I certainly did not expect to have to hide like an idiot and see Kuno being fucked by the tentacles of that squid girl.

You should know that for certain people seeing characters receiving cock/tentacles from another character is considered sharing/ntr, no matter the context,That was what made me hate kunno and the squid.
I see your point.

Reactions: EJW

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm, every single animated scene seems to be missing and showing up a black screen with only the text box UI showing up and that is it. Also I also encountered that same bug with the only two buttons being available being the one for the bar and the one for the street. After a while even the barmaid disappears from the game.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I for one would not mind more scenes of the futa with the girls (permission or not), don't let the naysayers bother you dev. You're the captain of this ship, you steer it. If they don't like it they can get off the boat and let other passengers board.

Besides, if you made it optional both sides, with the exception of the extremists, they would be more than happy.

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
booted up the game, couldn't get past mode selection screen because it kept looping back to "select a mode". at least a few updates ago i was able to play the game for a few minutes before getting softlocked by a bug XD

good art and writing ruined by a bug ridden unplayable mess of a game
same bro, exactly the same. I wrote about the bugs of this game so freakin much im tired of it.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Hmm, every single animated scene seems to be missing and showing up a black screen with only the text box UI showing up and that is it. Also I also encountered that same bug with the only two buttons being available being the one for the bar and the one for the street. After a while even the barmaid disappears from the game.
I think you should try reinstalling the game. Sounds like some assets didn't make it over. I just loaded up the game myself and the animated scenes are still there.

I'm still searching through the bar's scripts to figure out what thing is sending people the wrong way.

Stuck mod selection :(
I am working on a solution for this. You can DM me in the mean time and I'll send you a save with your chosen mode/preg/ and name settings if you want.

I for one would not mind more scenes of the futa with the girls (permission or not), don't let the naysayers bother you dev. You're the captain of this ship, you steer it. If they don't like it they can get off the boat and let other passengers board.

Besides, if you made it optional both sides, with the exception of the extremists, they would be more than happy.
I appreciate that Icarus. And there will probably be more of Kaci and another character of her species. I'm not opposed to a kinky futa scene now and again :)

same bro, exactly the same. I wrote about the bugs of this game so freakin much im tired of it.
I appreciate your patience. One day I'll have the capacity to nail these bastards down quicker, but right now it's still really just me and a few others who lend me a hand with hunting so sometimes it can take a bit of time.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes