Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
still can't pass through mode selection
I wish to purge this issue with fire. Can't figure it out. What steps did you take? Did you select mode 1 or mode 2 or get the description of the modes? You started a brand new build right? Completely new download. This is for PC or Android?

Every bit of information helps. The strangest thing is this doesn't happen to everyone. Same thing for the Mac Save issue. I just had someone install it yesterday. Took a bit of tinkering to get the game to run, but their saves work.

heyimwast

Apr 4, 2019
I wish to purge this issue with fire. Can't figure it out. What steps did you take? Did you select mode 1 or mode 2 or get the description of the modes? You started a brand new build right? Completely new download. This is for PC or Android?

Every bit of information helps. The strangest thing is this doesn't happen to everyone. Same thing for the Mac Save issue. I just had someone install it yesterday. Took a bit of tinkering to get the game to run, but their saves work.
Completely new download. I even deleted files from LocalLow. Chose the options with both keyboard and mouse. Tried to choose all three options over and over again.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Completely new download. I even deleted files from LocalLow. Chose the options with both keyboard and mouse. Tried to choose all three options over and over again.
Thank you. I'll have the coder look over the file monday. Maybe they can see something I am missing. I'll see about editing it again and just making it bare bones because this little bunk needs to die. DM me if you'd like me to make a save with your chosen Mode, Pregnacy Mode on or Off, and Character name. I'll set it up for you over the weekend if you like.

Reactions: heyimwast

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hnnnn..... the art is good (plus i love monster girls), the dialogue is ok i guess (for the time i tried it) but..... ugh..... WAY too many bugs tha can block the game or screw up things in progression..... (and i tried it for half to an hour at best) and so many bugs it's something that really makes me run away usually.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I have same issue what can i do? Platform is PC.
can you share save file ? ı am stuck mod selection page ı select mode 1 and stuck ...
I want to try an experiment. I haven't tested it yet, but I'm thinking maybe when the files are being loaded onto the servers on the main page, something is getting lost somehow.

Try the version here and let me know if you run into the same problem please.

Here is also links for saves.

Oh you and your honeyed words. Giving this game a shot for sure.
Haha, thank you very much. I hope you like it.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Hnnnn..... the art is good (plus i love monster girls), the dialogue is ok i guess (for the time i tried it) but..... ugh..... WAY too many bugs tha can block the game or screw up things in progression..... (and i tried it for half to an hour at best) and so many bugs it's something that really makes me run away usually.
Any information on these bugs would be of great help in tracking them down. Don't do it for me, do it for the Monster Girls :)

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Started to play, game looks nice, but i have found some bugs. On the second day after we got the will to the croco lady and she payed us 200, i get to the beach and there the characters automatically changed their clothes, and after that the game changed my name back to the default Xun, and it stayed that way. Other than that when i looked to the status, it shows money 0$ even though i should have that 200 from that croco lady.

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Started to play, game looks nice, but i have found some bugs. On the second day after we got the will to the croco lady and she payed us 200, i get to the beach and there the characters automatically changed their clothes, and after that the game changed my name back to the default Xun, and it stayed that way. Other than that when i looked to the status, it shows money 0$ even though i should have that 200 from that croco lady.
Thanks Tsusaku. I think the missing money should be easy, I think I just have it written that you get money, but didn't add money cause it was early on. Should be a simple fix.

Same with the clothes, that's more just a... narrative screwup on my part. When you went to the beach, did you meet Corsoni for the first time? Cause that is kind of the story point where X and K get some swimsuits.

Also, can you remember what event it was where your name was changed back to the default?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I just got on the beach and it said in next updates i will be able to change clothes and said this is how it looks like and changed the clothes to swim trunks ans swimsuit, after that i was called Xun. Then i got to speak with Alexis, agree to help her, wait for the night, then winked at Kuhno and got to the sex scene with Alexis, in which my name was again changed to the one i did put at the beginning.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I just got on the beach and it said in next updates i will be able to change clothes and said this is how it looks like and changed the clothes to swim trunks ans swimsuit, after that i was called Xun. Then i got to speak with Alexis, agree to help her, wait for the night, then winked at Kuhno and got to the sex scene with Alexis, in which my name was again changed to the one i did put at the beginning.
Cool. Thank you very much. I know what event script to look for now. Should be fixed with next update. Sounds like it was just a Xun left in, instead of having it be the textvariable it needs to be.

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
So quick question before I download and try.

Reading the forums I understand that most everything is optional (sharing, futa, ntr or whatever). By selecting 'Mode 2'.

That said, some comments state that there is still some MMF or Male-Futa-Female even if you go this route also some tentacle stuff.

So my questions before downloading;
Is the futa/tentacle stuff optional as well?

Also when Dev says optional, do they mean avoidable as in "It doesn't happen in the story" or do they mean, you skip/don't see that event?

Thanks.

Reactions: mfl82793

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So quick question before I download and try.

Reading the forums I understand that most everything is optional (sharing, futa, ntr or whatever). By selecting 'Mode 2'.

That said, some comments state that there is still some MMF or Male-Futa-Female even if you go this route also some tentacle stuff.

So my questions before downloading;
Is the futa/tentacle stuff optional as well?

Also when Dev says optional, do they mean avoidable as in "It doesn't happen in the story" or do they mean, you skip/don't see that event?

Thanks.
Selecting Mode 2 will lock away any scenes in the game that do not feature the main character. As an example, if you have Mode 2 enabled, you will NOT run into a scene of Kuhno going to the spice den to have some fun on her night off because that scene does not include Xun, the male protag main character.

The Male Futa Female scene is available in both modes because Xun is active in the scene, but it is still optional and players chose to participate or not. You are given hints about the scene before you get the choice to exit the conversation with the character, named Kaci.

The Squidgirl Kuhno scene is likely the tentacle scene you are talking about. It is now locked off (unless you're on Mode 1) so you won't have to worry about it.

Optional means optional and it doesn't happen in the story away from the main character. Even if you check out the scene with Kuhno and Adoka, and then later play the Bondage Threesome Scene with Kuhno, Xun and Adoka, the girls do not talk about the other scene.

So what changed in the latest update all it says is N/A
It's my fault. I've now sent the updated list to the mod to tweak the front page, but here they are again. I'll probably delete this post after I know the first page has been updated.

Content:

• We have now hit 44 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel
  • 10 new scenes including 3 erotic scenes.
  • With this update, you can advance the main quest if you chose the Megacorp. Unfortuantely you will need to load an older save and then complete the final quest for the Corp. I am sorry about this mistake. In the future, I will make sure that the quests have the switches in so this will not happen.
  • 1 erotic scene is about new bonds being formed with Kuhno and Perluun as they focus on you. Involve 2 variations for how you 'finish' :p
  • 1 erotic scene has you helping out Corsoni with some biological urges.
  • 1 erotic scene is a new play on Corsoni's second scene that lets you and the foxgirl enjoy some naughty roleplay.
  • 23 new incredible hand-drawn Images
  • 11310+ Words
One new Key Feature I want to highlight.

• Last update I added a Hide function so you can just look at the image or animation without text on the screen.
  • The function is now tied to the C key and you can still just click it off on screen by pressing the 'eye' icon in the bottom left.
Updates to Game Mechanics - Added during small patch earlier in the month.

• Added "show/hide" button for text box
  • Changed Submit/Advance button layout to prevent double button input registration
  • Fixed button input in different areas of the UI
  • Added text speed slider to options menu
  • Fixed UI speed bug
  • Coded text opacity option for menus Coded message text to use opacity option Added text opacity setting to both normal and main menu options menus

Reactions: hobobobb

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
how close is this to being finished? Im only curious cause the android version is already over 1.2gb and apparently there's a size limit on Android versions. just curious if android version will be discontinued in the future.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Any information on these bugs would be of great help in tracking them down. Don't do it for me, do it for the Monster Girls :)
Well,ran across a few,namely in 2 occasions text was still going on while presenting choices (att. a cap 1; at the second time i got sorta "kicked out" of the dialog and when i reattempted it ,i got 2 times the choices,it was in a dial., with alexis if it matter though i can't remember which one.... that was funny but it's been also when i decided to quit sadly ). I THINK this happens if CTRL is used with mouse click, but it's just a guess from the behavior while i was trying to replicate it.
In the beginning,right after finishing the quest for linduro,if i go to the bar and exhaust ALL talking, i can't advance anymore as the only opt. in the street is going to bar again,which has only adoka recurring line (and i have a save i can replicate this always btw; see att. cap 2 )

foul23

Nov 17, 2018
I want to try an experiment. I haven't tested it yet, but I'm thinking maybe when the files are being loaded onto the servers on the main page, something is getting lost somehow.

Google Drive
Try the version here and let me know if you run into the same problem please.

Here is also links for saves. Google Drive

Haha, thank you very much. I hope you like it.
didnt work. where is the save location?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
how close is this to being finished? Im only curious cause the android version is already over 1.2gb and apparently there's a size limit on Android versions. just curious if android version will be discontinued in the future.
The main story is divided into three islands and I just need to finish a few more faction events for island 2, then we'll move forward to island 3. I'm guessing it will become an issue for android users. My first thought will be to just slim down the scenes and characters, keep the core of the adventure, but just trim off some of the extra. Beyond that, I guess I could figure a way to split it in two parts for Android users, but I'll probably worry about that after the story is complete.

Well,ran across a few,namely in 2 occasions text was still going on while presenting choices (att. a cap 1; at the second time i got sorta "kicked out" of the dialog and when i reattempted it ,i got 2 times the choices,it was in a dial., with alexis if it matter though i can't remember which one.... that was funny but it's been also when i decided to quit sadly ). I THINK this happens if CTRL is used with mouse click, but it's just a guess from the behavior while i was trying to replicate it.
In the beginning,right after finishing the quest for linduro,if i go to the bar and exhaust ALL talking, i can't advance anymore as the only opt. in the street is going to bar again,which has only adoka recurring line (and i have a save i can replicate this always btw; see att. cap 2 )
Thank you, Yui78. Those notes and caps will help out a lot in searching for the issues.

didnt work. where is the save location?

That is very strange. I'll talk to the coder, but atm it is something we cannot replicate. Perhaps in august I'll look into a seperate menu to cover the choices at the beginning.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes