felixcrows

Apr 3, 2018
can i get mode 1 save file for the latest version? i can't pass through mode selection and yeah i have tried changing resolutions,only using mouse etc. but it won't just work :rolleyes:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
can i get mode 1 save file for the latest version? i can't pass through mode selection and yeah i have tried changing resolutions,only using mouse etc. but it won't just work :rolleyes:
Hello Felixcrows. The link is in the post I made right above yours. Sorry about that bug. Maybe tomorrow the coder will have some wisdom on what is setting it off. Barring that, I'll look specific menu for the mode selection. Maybe that will do it.

felixcrows

Apr 3, 2018
Hello Felixcrows. The link is in the post I made right above yours. Sorry about that bug. Maybe tomorrow the coder will have some wisdom on what is setting it off. Barring that, I'll look specific menu for the mode selection. Maybe that will do it.
oh sorry i saw ur post but was not sure about if it was for mode 1.thank you,hope u guys fix that soon because i guess it's been months since that bug appeared :( it's really weird though that how some people can play peacefully and some like me can't even start the game.good luck with it

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I cant have a conversation with tengot when i click on her text is blank and it's frozen im on Android

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I cant have a conversation with tengot when i click on her text is blank and it's frozen im on Android
Have you already had a conversation with her before? Let me know what the last thing you remember her talking about. It will help me find which event has a problem.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Have you already had a conversation with her before? Let me know what the last thing you remember her talking about. It will help me find which event has a problem.
After she request you to work for her its around the sm time u can have a private meeting with her

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
After she request you to work for her its around the sm time u can have a private meeting with her
Did you complete the first mission for her? Where you track down the smugglers? Have you learned about the second mission to find a guy in hiding?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
public2.jpg
Public Preview - Adoka's new scene

Adoka the lovely squidgirl bartender finally has a chance to spend some private time with the main character. Check out the NSFW Preview here by supporting the game on Patreon.

Reactions: travin213

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
Very promising game but i could've never had the chance to play because of the resolution!!! I've tried every possible way but still cant play.... Months after months but still nothing improved.... Pity...

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Very promising game but i could've never had the chance to play because of the resolution!!! I've tried every possible way but still cant play.... Months after months but still nothing improved.... Pity...
Did you go into the options and tweak them to find your correct resolution settings?

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

New Scene Poll has started for

A - Mirru - Cute Ortheon girl helping Turges out at his noodle shop. Her backstory remains a mystery, but it looks like she came to the planet without a plan and few resources of her own.

B - Doctor Anjalynn - Sexy blonde doctor who helped you out after you got injured during your night out at the club. She has her lovely green eyes on you.

C - Jarel - Bounty Hunter that may be sent out to hunt down the mercs if they continuously get in trouble with the law or other groups on the islands.

D - Gia - Mysterious alien girl who makes friends with Vynore on Island 2. She has some kind of secret agenda that interested players can dig into.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
1a.jpg
Slime Girl is taking shape. Check out her full NSFW Preview. Now available

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Game is stuck at the very first mode selection part. I pick mode 1 or 2 but the game saying mode1 on and mode2 on. And then again asking me which mode do I prefer.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Game is stuck at the very first mode selection part. I pick mode 1 or 2 but the game saying mode1 on and mode2 on. And then again asking me which mode do I prefer.
Sorry about that. It's a strange bug that only hits certain players. DM me your choice of modes, say if you want pregnancy on, and what you want player name. I'll send you a save file.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Happy Humpday! Meet Divi, the shy slime girl. You can see her beautiful NSFW art and a preview of her scene with Kuhno on

1b.png

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
1c.png

Ooli's full scene is done and her new scene preview is available for

Patron -
Discord -
Twitter -

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
2c.png

New scene preview - Kuhno attacked by the Slimegirl I teased earlier. The scene turned out really nicely, and you can check out more nsfw previews by joining my Patreon right now.

The game is also available on

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
v14.8 now available for $5 Rogue Patrons =

Free Builds -

Thanks to everyone for your patience on this update. August turned into a bit of a mess, but now we're here with a brand new update. We're getting close to the end of the other two factions and we've got 3 sexy new scenes for you to enjoy. Check out the content notes below.

Content:

· We have now hit 47 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel

· Over 12 new scenes including 3 erotic scenes.

· We’re near the end of the Smugglers Cartel and we’re now into the meat of the Mystic Alliance. I love these factions, and I hope that everyone will enjoy the choices of which to join, and how the story continues within each unique plotline

· Dating the Boss? Not really, but Ooli of the Smugglers Cartel needs a companion for the evening. Play your cards right and you can get to be more than just boss and employee, and all the risks that involves.

· Smugglers Cartel – Another Party, this time for Ooli’s daughters. It’s their birthday and Ooli has pulled out all the stops and you’re invited.

· Mystic Alliance – Check out the first major quest for the Mystic Alliance. The job is simple, but with the Guardians, nothing is without complications. You’ll get to meet a new player and realize just what kind of tangled web you’ve climbed into by joining the mysterious order.

· Adoka Scene – Finally, you can enjoy some not-so-quiet time with Adoka, the cute squid girl from Island 1.

· Ooli Scene – As mentioned before, you can have some fun with his hot monstergirl MILF if you join her for what is definitely not a date.

· Alexis and Kuhno Scene – A cute little small scene after a delicious brunch.

· 20 new incredible hand-drawn Images

· 12988+ Words

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes