bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Then you should include a clarification that even in mode 2 there are scenes of women fucking and where the protagonist does not participate, because I certainly did not expect to have to hide like an idiot and see Kuno being fucked by the tentacles of that squid girl.

You should know that for certain people seeing characters receiving cock/tentacles from another character is considered sharing/ntr, no matter the context,That was what made me hate kunno and the squid.
Thanks for the comment I might have tried the game otherwise, saved me from some content I would rather avoid!

Reactions: Grora and EJW

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks for the comment I might have tried the game otherwise, saved me from some content I would rather avoid!
This game seems fun, I will put it into my to-play list.
Thanks YukimulaSori!

You should still check out the game. The scene in question is 1 out of 40. It is optional, just like all of the other scenes in the game. If you're worried about seeing content you don't like, you can also read through the walkthrough ahead of time. It shows the kinks and a description for all scenes.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

public1a.jpg

Hello Everyone!
I hope your week has been going well. Wanted to stop by and show off some new characters and tell you a bit about where the the game is going next.
This month we have 3 new characters, the twin sharkgirls Omi and Olecia joining their mother Ooli in the Smugglers Questline.
You can see more of the lovely shark ladies by becoming
Joining will give you a look at their full designs, and you'll be able to start playing the newest version of Sunwave Hotel as well.

But the Twins are just the start.

Joining the cast thanks to an awesome Patron Supporter, we have an elite soldier character named Merrik. Like the other OC character generously supported by Fire Dragoon Supporters, Merrik will have their own introduction and quest. Players who like having a ex-trooper on their team will be able to meet them and utilize their skillset if they get into a jam.
Over the month, it's been great talking to new fans and old about how far the game has come, what brought them to the game, and what they're looking forward to most. I'm very proud of the June Update and I can't wait to start on the July one.
We've got 1 scene ready to go, and two more are in the last stages of creation. Depending on how the start of July goes, I'm sure we'll start producing one more.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
New Teaser for Zatanka's new scene. It will have a total of two alternate versions. One is a mystery, and one will be a pregnant version in case you knocked up the fiery Ortheon athlete.

Check out more on my Patreon. Link in my signature.

Reactions: monk_56

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Is the game suppose to not have any sound or did I do/miss something?
There should be some sounds. Mostly just background music. I know I have a problem some times with unity where my Alienware soundcard needs to be turned off to hear games. You might look into that.

Basilisxs Den

Mar 29, 2019
There should be some sounds. Mostly just background music. I know I have a problem some times with unity where my Alienware soundcard needs to be turned off to hear games. You might look into that.
So the game isn't compatible with my Alienware:cry:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
So the game isn't compatible with my Alienware:cry:
The game is compatible with Alienware. I run it on an Alienware labtop all the time. It is just the sound program in Alienware that sometimes has a problem with unity games. You can disable it and run the game without any problem.

That said, I am hopeful to look into it as things go on and see if there is anything we can change in the coding to help out with the issue.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I just started the game and it looks nice but Is that possible to add a hide text button or a setting for textbox transparency(i think its a must have if you are making it on android) also discord link is dead

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I just started the game and it looks nice but Is that possible to add a hide text button or a setting for textbox transparency(i think its a must have if you are making it on android) also discord link is dead
Someone actually brought up the hide text button earlier. It is on the list. A slider might be easier to handle, but I'll be checking with the coder when there is time and budget for it.

New NEVER EXPIRE DISCORD LINK

Try this link when you can. It's funny that the other doesn't work on the main page because it's supposed to be a no limit one.

Reactions: RedWyne007

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Someone actually brought up the hide text button earlier. It is on the list. A slider might be easier to handle, but I'll be checking with the coder when there is time and budget for it.

New NEVER EXPIRE DISCORD LINK

Try this link when you can. It's funny that the other doesn't work on the main page because it's supposed to be a no limit one.
Thanks im a little busy so i couldnt play much but i will request a slider or whatever easy for you after i pledge

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Can't save on the mac version. Clicking on "New File" seems to click on the layer beneath the menu.
A new update is coming out soon with some quality of life improvements. I let the coder know about that issue. Hopefully we'll have a remedy for it for Mac users.
Thanks im a little busy so i couldnt play much but i will request a slider or whatever easy for you after i pledge
No worries. And that sounds great. Every bit of support is always appreciated.

Reactions: user_69

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Get ready for the first scene where Perluun and Kuhno have some fun with Xun.

1b.png

I always like scenes with kind of a cute rivalry between girls. That might not be
the set up for this scene, but we will see. Perluun can be a very shy and docile girl after all, and Kuhno is as you know... well quite the opposite.

July is ramping up to be pretty crazy, but getting this scene done immediately gave me a big boost of inspiration. Perluun was a character that jumped from the original fantasy game just like Kuhno, so it's been great having her in a sci-fi universe and she is a nice foil to our blue-haired barbarian.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Poll and Small Update Alert

The process has just begun for a new poll to determine who gets to enjoy the spotlight in a future scene. We have two Faction Leaders on the board, and it's up to my Patrons to chose which one gets to go first.

for Patrons

Small Update

It's a small list, but they should all help to improve the quality of life for the game, now and in the future.

Updates to Game Mechanics

• Added "show/hide" button for text box. (will be expanded with custom art)
  • Changed Submit/Advance button layout to prevent double button input registration.
  • Fixed button input in different areas of the UI.
  • Added text speed slider to Options menu.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Good day! v14.7 is here! It's called Howling at the Moon

Link to Launch Page for Patrons -

Quick look at the future...

I have begun making inquiries and learning about giving Kuhno a voice. That is right, in the near future (hopefully August update), our blue-haired bezerker will be making more noises (and moans) than usual.

I will keep everyone up to date on how that goes. Now back to the update.

I haven’t heard much of anything from the animator, which is a bummer because they were great at bringing the scenes to life. I am thinking about putting animation to the side for now and adding some voice sfx to the scenes. We will start small, probably just adding moans and noises for Kuhno, and then expand from that.

I am excited to share this new update with you. I think I’ve kind of gotten back into a stride with making the game. Island 2 should be finished in the next few updates, and then we’ll be heading on to Island 3 and the thrilling conclusion of the story.

Thanks to all of you who provide support for Xun and Kuhno. It really means a lot to me to be able to do this month after month.

Content:

• We have now hit 44 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel
  • 10 new scenes including 3 erotic scenes.
  • With this update, you can advance the main quest if you chose the Megacorp. Unfortunately you will need to load an older save and then complete the final quest for the Corp. I am sorry about this mistake. In the future, I will make sure that the quests have the switches in so this will not happen.
  • 1 erotic scene is about new bonds being formed with Kuhno and Perluun as they focus on you. Involve 2 variations for how you 'finish' :p
  • 1 erotic scene has you helping out Corsoni with some biological urges.
  • 1 erotic scene is a new play on Corsoni's second scene that lets you and the foxgirl enjoy some naughty roleplay.
  • 23 new incredible hand-drawn Images
  • 11310+ Words
One new Key Feature I want to highlight.

• Last update I added a Hide function so you can just look at the image or animation without text on the screen.
  • The function is now tied to the C key and you can still just click it off on screen by pressing the 'eye' icon in the bottom left.
Updates to Game Mechanics - Added during small patch earlier in the month.

• Added "show/hide" button for text box
  • Changed Submit/Advance button layout to prevent double button input registration
  • Fixed button input in different areas of the UI
  • Added text speed slider to options menu
  • Fixed UI speed bug
  • Coded text opacity option for menus Coded message text to use opacity option Added text opacity setting to both normal and main menu options menus

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes