sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Kuhno and Corsoni are not the only two girls who will learn how to share their appreciation for Xun during Sunwave Hotel.

View attachment 1865396

New Perluun and Kuhno scene preview available for Patrons (along with many other scene and character previews this month). Double BJ, Cock Worship. Check out the first three parts of the scene by becoming a Magister ($10 supporter) now.

:OOO
Those are the 2 best girls! Whooza!

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Is there no option to hide the text during dialogue? Would love to take a better look at the great art.
Hello Flames. Most scenes should have an option to just look at the pictures. Is there a specific scene that is missing that option that you ran into?

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Hello Flames. Most scenes should have an option to just look at the pictures. Is there a specific scene that is missing that option that you ran into?
Oh I was more thinking pressing "h" or any other key to hide the textbox during dialogue. Many games have this kinda option and I feel like it would be nice to have because the girls already look pretty sexy just when talking to them and an option to hide the text and really take a full look at the art would be nice in my opinion.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Oh I was more thinking pressing "h" or any other key to hide the textbox during dialogue. Many games have this kinda option and I feel like it would be nice to have because the girls already look pretty sexy just when talking to them and an option to hide the text and really take a full look at the art would be nice in my opinion.
Ah I get you. Hmmm. Will add it to the list. I realize now you're talking just about the bust art during conversations. I could look into adding a little glamor shot when a group of girls are on the page. Hmmm...

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
1.jpg
1b.jpg Sexy goatgirl admiral is joining the cast of Sunwave Hotel. She will be a lot like Semni, full of resolve, duty, and the drive to do the right thing. For the more lawful good characters, I definitely want to continue expanding their dialogue to give them more nuance, and maybe even opportunities for players to do a little corrupting if they choose.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Good day! v14.5 is here!

Both the Smugglers Cartel and Mystic Alliance received new content and we also got new juicy scenes with Mel, the delicious blueberry MILF, and Eshana, the mysterious Geisha that players met earlier.

Beyond that, I finally finished the Kuhno Gangbang scene. Players who opted for Mode 1 can check it out at the Vanish Bar. There are two versions of it to give it more spice and replayability.

Small sad news update, I haven’t heard much of anything from the animator, which is a bummer because they were great at bringing the scenes to life. I am thinking about putting animation to the side for now and adding some voice sfx to the scenes. We will start small, probably just adding moans and noises for Kuhno, and then expand from that.

I am excited to share this new update with you. I think I’ve kind of gotten back into a stride with making the game. Island 2 should be finished in the next few updates, and then we’ll be heading on to Island 3 and the thrilling conclusion of the story.

Thanks to all of you who provide support for Xun and Kuhno. It really means a lot to me to be able to do this month after month.

Content:

• We have now hit 41 scenes total in Sunwave Hotel
  • 6 new scenes including 3 erotic scenes.
  • 1 erotic scene has two distinct versions.
  • 1 erotic scene has two endings that players can chose between.
  • 18 new incredible hand-drawn Images
  • 17640+ Words
You can look at the details for the new scene in the Walkthrough if you want to find out exactly what each scene involves.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
by instant text u mean?
The text in the text box showing up instantly instead of being written out letter by letter with a time delay you have to wait out. Ofc you can click again to get that effect, essentially double-clicking for every single textbox, but when a box contains only one or a few words, you might happen to be too fast and actually skip that box and miss its text, without means to rolling back.
So a text speed setting including instant text option would be nice, you should know it from every Ren'Py game.

Also, sometimes just clicking anywhere to continue the text seems to stop working, so I have to do it by clicking the continue button in the right lower corner.

immortalkid69

Jun 13, 2022
The text in the text box showing up instantly instead of being written out letter by letter with a time delay you have to wait out. Ofc you can click again to get that effect, essentially double-clicking for every single textbox, but when a box contains only one or a few words, you might happen to be too fast and actually skip that box and miss its text, without means to rolling back.
So a text speed setting including instant text option would be nice, you should know it from every Ren'Py game.

Also, sometimes just clicking anywhere to continue the text seems to stop working, so I have to do it by clicking the continue button in the right lower corner.
oh that one eh.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Game is buggy as hell.. Couldnt even finish the first day because at one point i could only switch betten main street an bar and there was nothing left to do... Also got in at least two scenes where the other charcter was missing and you basically talked to yourself... Pretty bad for a game that far into the updates...

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Game is buggy as hell.. Couldnt even finish the first day because at one point i could only switch betten main street an bar and there was nothing left to do... Also got in at least two scenes where the other charcter was missing and you basically talked to yourself... Pretty bad for a game that far into the updates...
Hello Dudlbert. Can you jot down the course you took to get to this point? Any details you remember will help me track down the issue.

You're saying you ended up only being able to go back and forth between bar and main street but main street had no new buttons?

Also please let me know which scenes had the problems and what characters were missing.
are h scenes animated or only pictures?
Right now only 8 scenes of the 41 have animations. I lost contact with my animator so I am looking for someone new. But I might switch gears and go for voice/moans during scenes. I think that has a certain appeal.
Is there a walkthrough? Looks like the one originally posted was deleted.
Here is the latest free version walkthrough.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes