Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
Hi Dreakazoid. I remember the issue coming up before, can you DM me a summary of the whole situation on Mac again and I'll send it over to my coder next build time?
So basically any button in the save menu will actually select something else in the background. I only tested a few screens, but for eg, if you're on the crashed ship spot and you click any of the slots it just selects the crab interaction over and over again. The options buttons in the top right corner are a little finicky too

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

Update Notes

This update has a combined total of over 12 thousand words!

What's in the build?

Finishing up with Orcis - You've done the last job for the corpos and now it's time to collect what you're owed. Of course, Tengot might have a little something extra in mind.

Zatanka wants to join up - The cute Ortheon girl proved her worth on the first island, and now she wants to get in closer to you and Kuhno. Will you welcome her in, or keep her at arm's length, knowing the kind of jobs you get into.

Introduction of the Mystic Alliance - Beyond the Corp and the Smuggling Cartel, there is another... faction. A mysterious vision at Shores will bring you to the gates of new, mysterious opportunities. Visit a mystic temple and learn about the final faction coming to the second island.

1.jpg

Scene List

4 new scenes. Bringing the total to 37 scenes! I can’t believe how much we have, and it’s all thanks to Patrons such as yourself. Thank you!

1. Spend time with Corsoni and Kuhno on Onakinii Island.

MFF, Girl’s Kissing, Licking, Rough Fuck, Threesome, Foxgirl, Wolfgirl, Animal Ears, Group, Creampie, Alternate Endings, Double Facial, light harem building, harem vibe.

Special Note, the script for this scene was written primarily by CAsh, a writer that I am thinking to have join the production. Even just having one scene produced apart from me was a great boon this month, and they did a solid job with both Corsoni and Kuhno :).

2. Compete against Zatanka and find out who comes out on top.

Kinks – MF, Tomboy, Fighter, Orc Girl, Green Skin, Alien, Competition, Creampie, MaleDom, Taming, Foot on Face.

3. Conclude your business with Tengot and show the sexy Corpo you mean business.

Kinks – MF, Creampie, Cum on Tits, Alternate Endings, Girl on Top, Girl in Control, Power Exchange, Domination.

4. Learn a bit more about Dorje, a guardian of the Mystic Alliance.

Kinks – Peeking, Washing, Snake Girl, Naga, Alien Girl, Naked, Dark Skin, White Hair, Chocolate Skin

5. Mode 1 Exclusive Content – Kuhno enjoys a gangbang at the Vanish Bar.

Kinks – FMMM, Creampie, Cum all over, Facial, Fucked Silly, Alien Dudes, Alien Dicks, Big Dicks, Anal, Ahegao, Sheathed Cock.

Discord Server-

We're working out some kinks on MAC, but hope to have it figured out in early May.

Last edited:

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
seems like NTR and sharing will be part of the game I will pass as there is a fmmm scene good luck on the game though
You have the freedom to select which mode. Mode 1 allows sharing and other scenes, Mode 2 does not. Scenes will not come up, even in the gallery, if you are not interested in that content.

Every scene in the game is optional and I try to relay information to the player on what to expect ahead of time. If you want to avoid it completely you can do that too.

cant get thru mode 1,2 screen...
What system? And clicking and hitting enter don't work? Any additional info will help me and the coder track down the issue.

Will pregnancy be a feature?
Yes, it will be a feature. There are currently two dreams that feature pregnancy and lactation. Pregnancy can be switched off at the start of the game if you're not into it.

Depending on how it feels for the story, girls may get pregnant during the adventure, or it may be more for an epilogue section. I haven't quite nailed down how I want to approach it.

never saw this game it looks very good.
Thank you kindly. Glad you found the page now :)

Last edited:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Hmm there seems to be a bug with the language selection. When you skip to the main quest continuation at the start of the game the language switches from English to German for no reason. You can't switch it back in the options either. Wouldn't be a problem but my german aint that great.

asaxq

Aug 21, 2017
For the life of me, i can't get passed the mode sellection screen. Any one knows why

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
For the life of me, i can't get passed the mode sellection screen. Any one knows why
so clicking the options doesn't work? Try going into options and running the game in different resolutions or windows settings. let me know any other details you can remember so I can try to nail the issue down.

missing "monster girl" tag? weird
Will ask the mods to tweak the first page. There are definitely monster/alien girls all over the game.
Hmm there seems to be a bug with the language selection. When you skip to the main quest continuation at the start of the game the language switches from English to German for no reason. You can't switch it back in the options either. Wouldn't be a problem but my german aint that great.
Strange. I will look into it, looks like I might need to come up with some basic saves after the intro. Will look over it in the code and see what I can find

asaxq

Aug 21, 2017
so clicking the options doesn't work? Try going into options and running the game in different resolutions or windows settings. let me know any other details you can remember so I can try to nail the issue down.
I tried different settings, different resolutions and windows setting. But same problem still happening

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
You have freedom to select which mode. Mode 1 allows sharing and other scenes, Mode 2 does not. Scenes will not come up, even in the gallery, if you are not interested in that content.

Every scene is optional and I try to relay information to the player on what to expect. But yeah, if you just want to avoid it all together, you can do that too.

What system? And clicking and hitting enter don't work? Any additional info will help me and the coder track down the issue.

Yes, it will be a feature. There are currently two dreams that feature pregnancy and lactation. Pregnancy can be switched off at the start of the game if you're not into it.

Depending on how it feels for the story, girls may get pregnant during the adventure, or it may be more for an epilogue section. I haven't quite nailed down how I want to approach it.

Thank you kindly. Glad you found the page now :)
ya but i still get the felling like it still happens so i rather avoid all together

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I tried different settings, different resolutions and windows setting. But same problem still happening
I will look into it. Sorry it's not working. This was on PC or android? I'm guessing PC.
ya but i still get the felling like it still happens so i rather avoid all together
Alright. Like I said, if you opt out, it doesn't come up and it's not treated as part of the story.

Hmmmm..... Here's an idea! Lets all go shit on YOUR hard work! That sounds like fun to me!!!

But seriously. If your going to shit on someone elses game like that, do it Dev to Dev, not out in public like this. All this is doing is making you look like an egotistical shitstain.
Thanks KD79

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes