CQPCon

Dec 27, 2017
The art's good, but it's a little buggy, with some character sprites not appearing when they should and animations not fitting the screen. Plus, some of the exits are at the edge of the window.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Title1.png

The new build for Sunwave Hotel is up. It adds two more parts to the main story, 3 new erotic scenes and updates a previous scene with some awesome animations.

- Scene Previews for newest update. I also loaded the images at the bottom.

Content Notes

Scene 1 -
Paying back Zatanka.

Kinks - Threesome, MFF, Smoking, Drinking, Tomboy, Muscle Girl, Creampie, Lingerie

Scene 2 - Vynore's Secret Menu

kinks - Lactation, Messy, Sticky, Demongirl, Creampie, Muscle girl, Nipple Piercings, Breastplay, Beach

Scene 3 - Alexis' Hidden Affections

Kinks - Masturbation, Voyeur, Small Tits, Cute, Petite, Turtlegirl, Creampie, Messy, Fucked Silly, Fingering.

As an added bonus, Version 5 is now available for free for anyone still on the fence. Version 5 and the newest version are available on PC, Android and Mac.

You can find them on the same Patreon or Itch Links above.

Thanks for stopping by.

AlexisScene2b.png MessyVynore1.png partytime1.png

Reactions: monk_56 and lTTMl

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
game looks really promosing but for me it's filled with bugs to the brim sadly.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
game looks really promosing but for me it's filled with bugs to the brim sadly.
Hello Ilozq. Could you go into more detail about the bugs, please? I know about certain things like the Scene Art sometimes not filling the screen. I'm working on that for the next build. Any other notes and feedback is appreciated.

The New Build will also have the feature where you can rename Xun (The Male Protag) into a custom name.

For anyone interested, we're also doing a Character Creation Poll currently for all $5 Patrons. Supporting the game means you not only get a copy of the most recent build, you also get to be active in polls like this, vote on Monthly Story Prompts, and receive other exclusive content.

SecPublic1.png

Last but not least, this is a WIP of Secult's first scene. The catgirl hacker will be your first ally on the second island in the game, called Onakinii.

Reactions: monk_56

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Hello Ilozq. Could you go into more detail about the bugs, please? I know about certain things like the Scene Art sometimes not filling the screen. I'm working on that for the next build. Any other notes and feedback is appreciated.

The New Build will also have the feature where you can rename Xun (The Male Protag) into a custom name.

For anyone interested, we're also doing a Character Creation Poll currently for all $5 Patrons. Supporting the game means you not only get a copy of the most recent build, you also get to be active in polls like this, vote on Monthly Story Prompts, and receive other exclusive content.

View attachment 1346361

Last but not least, this is a WIP of Secult's first scene. The catgirl hacker will be your first ally on the second island in the game, called Onakinii.
hey thanks for the game first of all. the bugs i encountered rendered the game unplayable since i kept getting stuck in loops. and got black screen for the sexy times both during the game and in the gallery.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
hey thanks for the game first of all. the bugs i encountered rendered the game unplayable since i kept getting stuck in loops. and got black screen for the sexy times both during the game and in the gallery.
This was still happening on v5, the last public build? I know it was an issue with earlier ones, but I thought we nipped this on the latest public build.

Other News

This week we have some new Scene Previews. You can see more of the content by supporting the game on Patreon. I am also working on a separate Subscribestar.

3.png

Nyunnzi's character Natyss has been in the game for a while. Now she is finally getting to shine with her first CG Scene in game.

3z.jpg
4z.jpg

Zatanka the Ortheon loves working out, even in slightly unconventional ways. Zatanka is also one of the first characters who can join your adventure as you go from Island 1 to Island 2.

Features coming to next Update

1. Custom MC Naming. You will be able to give the MC your own custom name. It's been a requested feature and it's finally coming. I should have added this earlier, cause now I gotta go through earlier lines to fix it up. Better late than never!

2. The start of the currency system. The game will have more jobs and illicit activities than just the main quest stuff. I'm not sure how much it will be in this next update, but it is now in the engine so once I figure out what kind of minigames and sidejobs to add, you'll be able to get rich or die trying.

Last Note - Over this last week, Patrons got to vote on different elements of a new character joining the cast. By supporting the game, you not only get access to the builds, my story updates and my craziness, you can also get to help drive the design process of different elements of the game.

Have a great weekend.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
There comes a time in every space desperado's life to aim bigger. That is exactly what you'll start doing in the new version of Sunwave Hotel, my Sci-Fi/Adventure game in development.

By becoming a $5 Rogue Supporter, you not only get access to the game's most current build, you'll also be involved in rounds of voting and supporter input to help guide the design of the game, along with access to all of my naughty stories as soon as they come out.

Beyond that you can take an active role on our Discord Server as well.

Content Summary

The Main Quest

This build expands the Main Story with 6 new events that will introduce you to Onaikinii, the new island, along with two new characters, Secult and Nyras. I'll try not to spoil much here but things are definitely heating up for our favorite mercs as they struggle to finish the job that brought them to the planet.

3 New Sex Scenes

Scene 1 - Zatanka's Workout

Kinks - Challenging, muscular girl, fit girl, creampie, internal, tomboy, alien babe.

Scene 2 - Kaci, a Mysterious and Exotic Companion

Kinks - Big tits, Futa, Alien Babe, Green Skin, Strange Eyes, Exotic, Hardcore, Anal, Vaginal, Creampie, Messy, Domination, MFF, Train, Beach.

Scene 3 - Natyss takes a break

Kinks - Alien Babe, Chymlaxi, Alien Tail, Handjob, Boobjob, Blowjob, Tongue Action, Long Tongue, Fingering, Squirting.

This brings the total number of 16 Erotic Scenes. 7 are Animated.

As always, any scene is skippable so any content that is not your jam can be avoided.

Additional Features!

You can now put in your own custom name at the beginning of the game to customize your roleplaying experience.

The Foundation of the Currency System is now in place. This will not only affect future story content, but it will possibly link to unlockables and other things that you can purchase as the game continues to develop.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
7.png

New Scene Preview Available for $10 Magister Patron Supporters. You can see a bunch more previews for this new scene featuring Kuhno.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
a1.png

Free preview for everyone. Secult is your first ally on Onakinii, the second island in the game. She is a bit of a shut-in, but helps you out when you're in a bad situation. Later on, the neko will ask you for help on something a little delicate. It will be up to you whether or not you sign on to work with her and be her part-time Master :p

Hoping to have the new build up next week. September's work load has been pretty intense. Enjoy your Thursday folks.

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I am preparing to send the new build to the coder. 2 New Quests. 3 New Erotic Scenes. Over 10 thousand words added.

Also should include the start of a Spanish Translation of the game. It's not much, but if people are interested, I will keep grinding away on it with the new builds.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I am preparing to send the new build to the coder. 2 New Quests. 3 New Erotic Scenes. Over 10 thousand words added.

Also should include the start of a Spanish Translation of the game. It's not much, but if people are interested, I will keep grinding away on it with the new builds.
Feel very weird that despite a very good story, arts and lot of sex event your game seem to lack a lot of interests from the people in this site. I can't wait to see how the new build would be like, and take your time with spanish translation

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
Feel very weird that despite a very good story, arts and lot of sex event your game seem to lack a lot of interests from the people in this site. I can't wait to see how the new build would be like, and take your time with spanish translation
Thank you so much thevoid089. These things can take time, and the right factors heh. I've been there at the start for 2d and 3d games as a writer and I know the market in general is packed. So I gotta be patient :). But reading your message really made my week, hell my month. Just like last update, after Version 8 gets out on Patreon, I'll drop a link for PC, Mac and Android here so you guys can play through Version 8.

Reactions: thevoid089

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
The new release is here! Thank you for your support! This game would not be possible without your support!

Links

The Story Continues!

Contains over 10 thousand words divided into new story content and 3 Brand New Scenes.

Depending on which path you took, you can reunite with Perluun, the quiet and mysterious moonelf girl, or our favorite foxgirl, Corsoni.

You can link up with Zatanka as well. Vynore's reunion will come next update so stay tuned.

Lastly, Secult, the hacker who saved you in the last update, will ask you for a special favor that I'm sure many people will be excited to explore.

Scene List

Scene 1 –
Reunited with Perluun

Kinks - MF, Romantic, Sweet Talking, Tit Squeezing, Creampie, Lovers, Hand Holding, Big Dick, Bonding, Submissive.

Scene 2 – Reunited with Corsoni

kinks – MF, Minor Femdom, Rough, Hardcoree, Spanking, Creampie, Thicc, Foxgirl, Big Dick, Public, Sweaty, Ahegao, Animal Ears, Animal Tail, Dirty Talk, Biting

Scene 3 – Secult asks a favor

Kinks – Vibrator, Ropes, Bondage, Shibaru, Master/Pet, Submissive, Roleplay, Big Tits, Cute, Catgirl, Neko, Animal Ears, Animal Tail, Dildo Gag, Toys

Steps to Play the Game

1- Download the Zip file. Extract it using a program like 7zip or another extracted program.

2- In the folder, you should just double click the Sunwave Hotel Application Icon and they you'll be good to go.

Bugs and Issues

Next update, the plan is to figure out how to get all scenes, new and old to fill the screen when they play.

Please DM me with bugs and issues, or report them in the new labeled Bug Reporting

It was also reported that people couldn't save on Android. The coder is going to dig into that next week so hopefully, we will have an update for Android Users in early June.

Thank you for your patience.

If you encounter bugs and issues, please contact me here on

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The new release is here! Thank you for your support! This game would not be possible without your support!

Links

Free Build

The Story Continues!

Contains over 10 thousand words divided into new story content and 3 Brand New Scenes.

Depending on which path you took, you can reunite with Perluun, the quiet and mysterious moonelf girl, or our favorite foxgirl, Corsoni.

You can link up with Zatanka as well. Vynore's reunion will come next update so stay tuned.

Lastly, Secult, the hacker who saved you in the last update, will ask you for a special favor that I'm sure many people will be excited to explore.

Scene List

Scene 1 –
Reunited with Perluun

Kinks - MF, Romantic, Sweet Talking, Tit Squeezing, Creampie, Lovers, Hand Holding, Big Dick, Bonding, Submissive.

Scene 2 – Reunited with Corsoni

kinks – MF, Minor Femdom, Rough, Hardcoree, Spanking, Creampie, Thicc, Foxgirl, Big Dick, Public, Sweaty, Ahegao, Animal Ears, Animal Tail, Dirty Talk, Biting

Scene 3 – Secult asks a favor

Kinks – Vibrator, Ropes, Bondage, Shibaru, Master/Pet, Submissive, Roleplay, Big Tits, Cute, Catgirl, Neko, Animal Ears, Animal Tail, Dildo Gag, Toys

Steps to Play the Game

1- Download the Zip file. Extract it using a program like 7zip or another extracted program.

2- In the folder, you should just double click the Sunwave Hotel Application Icon and they you'll be good to go.

Bugs and Issues

Next update, the plan is to figure out how to get all scenes, new and old to fill the screen when they play.

Please DM me with bugs and issues, or report them in the new Discord Channel labeled Bug Reporting

It was also reported that people couldn't save on Android. The coder is going to dig into that next week so hopefully, we will have an update for Android Users in early June.

Thank you for your patience.

If you encounter bugs and issues, please contact me here on
Thank you for another great update, can't wait to download and check out the new content

Reactions: Wildquill

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017
I was inspired by the meme. So I had the artist set up Corsoni in it. It's actually perfect because she is definitely next on the list for preg content.
c1.png

Wildquill

Sunwave Hotel
Game Developer
Jun 5, 2017

PatreonTag1.png
"Mirru here, trying out my Halloween outfit. Or maybe it's my outfit for Sunwave Hotel, I'm not sure yet."

Meet the newest Ortheon (Space Orcs)

Mirru!

She will join you on Island 2 and the plan is to have her help you with managing potential properties to grow your operation, if you chose to go that route. I know many people love to buy up places like strip clubs, brothels and other stores, so Mirru would basically be your manager to help with that, and maybe help out in other ways :)

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes