Unreal Engine Super: A Walk Home [Alpha 2] [Kemonokun]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot 2022-09-11 232017.jpg

Overview:
You play as a fox working at a gay strip club. After your shift, you begin to make your way home, but the moon is full and the streets aren’t safe.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-25
Release Date: 2023-01-25
Developer: Kemonokun
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot 2022-09-11 232333.jpg Screenshot 2022-09-11 232306.jpg Screenshot 2022-09-11 232256.jpg Screenshot 2022-09-11 232157.jpg Screenshot 2022-09-11 232134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
If you have any doubts/problems about the game then ask @Viessa
(To message him just comment/Write something on his profile posts)

He is an expect in this kind of games and he played this game 4 times.
He would be more than happy to answer any doubts/problems.
He loves helping out.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
IIRC the first one was super buggy. Not sure what to expect for this one....or from the dev...
BTW the title is Super Uncreative ... does the dev just wanna do a re-make?

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
really janky i often got frozen when either skipping dialogue or resetting the level. The game would force to me alt tab and force shut

Jan 14, 2019
The highlight of the last game for me was the bullshit last boss. Throwing projectiles from offscreen and then running at you so you get hit by either the boss by dodging the objects or the projectiles dodging the boss.

Only way I "won" because I died in the middle of a stage transition and the fight kept going on.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Thought this would be a better more open world thing with better gameplay. Instead, just a bit upgraded graphics (that arent optimized at all) and the same erotic scenes only happening when you fully fail and have to restart. Wouldve been nice if Dev learned their mistake on what made their game so rough and hard to play to begin with before. Oh well.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
not the worst game ive played. beat the boss after like 10 tries. ill probably play this one again because its a gay furry platformer and those are RARE. usually all the gay furry stuff is VNs

Reactions: Ol_Stone_Ears

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Well, this was unexpected. I've played and completed the original game, and oh man it was hard for the wrong reasons. I'd take this would the equivalent of a remaster? XD

asdfafsfa

May 6, 2021
not the worst game ive played. beat the boss after like 10 tries. ill probably play this one again because its a gay furry platformer and those are RARE. usually all the gay furry stuff is VNs
I got a stroke of luck and got stuck in a animation bug where I was in the game over getting dommed but the game kept going. Eventually the fight ended and I beat Patrick XD

Reactions: MooningMonsoon

fluffyfox262

May 9, 2021
I played the game and it doesn't feel very different from the first, BUT remember this is a alpha build! Ill wait it out to see what more the creator can come up with and if he changes it to be more open world and adds more content.

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
gonna leave a comment here. Havent played it yet but will eagerly wait for this project to undergo fruition (I also played the last game, it was pretty solid)

Dec 17, 2018
Ok totally get if other people don't care as much about this but my god those graphics are horrible so there ain't no way I'm downloading this.

dummyisyummier

Dec 11, 2018
Thought this would be a better more open world thing with better gameplay. Instead, just a bit upgraded graphics (that arent optimized at all) and the same erotic scenes only happening when you fully fail and have to restart. Wouldve been nice if Dev learned their mistake on what made their game so rough and hard to play to begin with before. Oh well.
In fairness to the developer, the original was made fairly quickly, which is usually the result of someone just learning an engine. It seems like he has more knowledge in 3D modeling and animation than game development, but the fact he can't finish projects without getting burned out is the real issue.

Reactions: forcedtosignup43
Jan 3, 2020
Okay, so for starters, loving that this actually runs now. Granted, it's on the lowest setting still, but I've had two computers chug when playing the original (and my newer, 50 times more powerful than the last cos the last was 14 years old one froze constantly), so having this run smoothly is a big step up. The controls are better but, christ, that stripclub scene is slow as dicks, no pun intended. Really needs a jog rather than a slow strut. And while I liked the interactable objects, like the sofa or pole, they seem somewhat pointless and hard to know what it is as they're trigger box is huge (try left click the statue next to the bar. You'll snap onto the sofa).

As for the main gameplay, the slide mechanic is nice but I don't know if the hitbox still gets you stripped/buggered, pretty sure I used it and still lost a t-shirt. But overall, the controls feel a lot better. Plus, I like that there's more animation to the character, like the guy who saves you on the roof. You actually see him get taken down and fucked (though it's still pretty rough, given they'll fondle at him for a few seconds before he's actually taken down). Haven't checked out the sex scenes yet, sadly the game shut when I finished both levels (by "two levels" they mean "Prologue" and "The Streets". They were classed as two levels in the original), so I'll need to get back to that, but so far things look promising. And I'm pretty sure you can grapple ledges now, which is a BIG help given I was always a few inches short of landing a jump. Oh, and no stunlock when you're stripped. That can be a blessing and curse (no feedback but also no getting locked in place, cos the original had no real I-frames).

I know people are being harsh on this, but there's already signs of improvement over the previous game, if also a few signs of "new mechanic-itis" (the act of adding new things which don't work well). There's promise here, signs that Kemonokun has understood the problems with the previous one. And while the graphics are still an issue for me, I like how less plastic-y they look, even if it is more celshaded. Gonna give it a few updates and check it out again, could turn out better than the last one.

Edit: So, interesting little thing, I discovered three little easter eggs. Hitting ; activates free cam. This allowed me to do some snooping. For starters, all the horny night stalkers grunt and moan when you get close, an easily missed detail. But the easter eggs? Firstly, in the hole you jump over, you can fight three Kobolds, two 69ing while one jerks off watching. The second is in the "blowjob silhouette". If you zip the camera over to the alley, you'll find it's actually the main character blowing his boss. Besides them is what I assume to be their spawn marker, a box with two foxes fucking on it. And in the prologue, the club itself, you can find a body with a camera on it in your boss's office behind the curtain. I assume it's supposed to be someone he's fucking but it looks like a suit of armour... Or a headless corpse, given it has no head. The boss also has two dicks. Honestly, it's interesting to have accidentally found these, I actually was just looking for a respawn or unfreeze (don't hit "Exit" when you find the first night stalker, it softlocks the game).

Oh, and the guy who saves you? Fully dressed when he gets fucked, but weirdly he does actually have exposed balls. He might also clip into the floor sometimes.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes