Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Can't make her pass out like the original. Can't make her gag. No drool. All things that could be done in the original Flash version.
Better off playing the original with an addon pack like WeeWillies Slave Bazaar bundle tbh.
Tell me more about those packs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Though i think you gotta give them more time. They are working quite slowly but im sure they will get there eventually.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Can't make her pass out like the original. Can't make her gag. No drool. All things that could be done in the original Flash version.
Better off playing the original with an addon pack like WeeWillies Slave Bazaar bundle tbh.
Those deficiencies are certainly regrettable, but this does do one thing no flash version I've seen can, and it's kind of a biggie (even if itself it has no idea it can do it): because it's using Unreal Engine, it automatically works with any cheap VR-goggle in side-by-side 3D mode using your PC-to-phone streaming soft/app of your choice... :cool: (<-- those are VR shades, natch...)

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the one above is public censored version . Do someone have the uncensored version?

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
eh, it says that on the info about the program that it isn't censored, but the version is the censored version of the program.. Strange

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote