Unreal Engine Abandoned Super DeepThroat 2 [v0.1.0] [Hnomer Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
I tried it myself buddy its uncen (at least tried win, i don't own mac, i ain't peasant). Are you sure you clicked the link i gave and not the link OP gave?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Well it's just a demo that tries to be that but is in a really early development and will never be finished with this snail phase.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
It is either abandoned or the promises the dev made they've realized aren't realistic.

Iirc, they were promising full-liquid physics for the next release. That is a lot more complicated than most people really think and probably has managed it... at 1 frame per second.

This isn't the first time that the dev has gone quiet for 6+ months at a time, so I'd be cautiously optimistic for a release sometime in Sept/Oct.

Reactions: Zwart

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
There are any number of user-created BJ scenes in Virt-a-Mate that are far better than this thing and already exceed the original goals here.

mesexeg

Oct 13, 2019
The Mega link (for Windows) on the main page, at least I tried it, is the censored version. Update it please.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Are there any other games like this? Which are not abandoned? I know the original. But never found something quite as magical

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Are there any other games like this? Which are not abandoned? I know the original. But never found something quite as magical
As far as I can remember SDT was one of a kind. Most games end up too static or just glorified galleries of "baked-in" animations or even just become one of those touching games.

There are some good touching games out there like Urge to Molest and its sequel or Feel the flash hardcore that just got a "remake" started as Touch the Girl, but I haven't seen anything as complex as the original SDT.
I stopped looking after a while so do feel free to correct me if someone does. (y)

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Games like SDT, on the same scale of options?

- 3D Sex Villa 2. Sure the models are crap, but I think there is a mod out there that improves them.
- PGSPOTSTUDIOS is working on a game that looks promising, but will have to see where it goes with it.
- Maybe WildLife? Hard to say with their focus on adding gameplay to what feels like it would work better as a pure sex sandbox. Very few can add gameplay to a sex sandbox and keep it fun, without making it a chore to get sex. ie Mass Effect.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote