BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Really should be called a demo because that's just what this is. There's currently literally only the tutorial fight with some in-battle animations and a defeat scene.

For a demo it's looking good though. Here's hoping this won't spend 7 years in development hell.

Reactions: spblu

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I like the heroine design. At the moment really lacking in content, just going to watch this one for now.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Not much to add except this looks awesome, the assjob got me going good because there's not much I like more than giant impossible tits that are visible from behind.

Thanks for posting, never would've come across it otherwise. For anyone wondering this guy's full name is dantes_ward so you might find stuff under that as well if you're looking for more of his stuff.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Does it contain fisting by any chance?

If not that's a lost opportunity with a name like that...
I mean she is Flash Fist so following that logic she would be the one doing the fisting, and considering that all of her opponents are male, that would be The LAST thing i'd want to see

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Looks good, but damn do I hate it when the cgs look so giga-zoomed. Like, a little bit closer and all we're seeing is the belly. Top right corner is entirely her one leg it feels so cramped. I'd like seeing the cgs a tiny bit further away, but I understand that it's also more work for the artist (since you have to draw more of the body that way)

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes