Oct 6, 2018
SuperHeroFlashFist-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
dude I love your torrent files you are a huge life saver

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
great art, futa

linear, no corruption level, no real choices
4 different upgrades: HP, MP, attack, defense
you have one attack, one heal/armor repair skill and one mp recovery skill for combat
boring af

not recommended

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
great art, futa

linear, no corruption level, no real choices
4 different upgrades: HP, MP, attack, defense
you have one attack, one heal/armor repair skill and one mp recovery skill for combat
boring af

not recommended
Yeah, I was hoping there would at least be more animations but the goblin buttjob one is the only one in the game. Overall it's not bad, the super huge titties are always a nice thing but overall pretty boring and straightforward. Might as well just extract/decrytpt and fap to the game image files themselves if you're going to bother.

Bummer cause I was lowkey hyped but this was a big letdown.

Froster0

Sep 15, 2017
The anal tag seems missused in this game. After finishing it I also decrypted the images just to be sure and there seems to be no anal at all, not even implication.
The game is good besides that, but i do wish i didn't need to expect something that wasnt there.

leadspyke

Nov 10, 2019
It was a neat little idea and maybe worth something to develop into a fuller scale game. Make a proper city to explore/defend toss in CGs to find and try to earn upgrades and you might have something a la Civilian Justice League. Flash Fist herself is a neat idea for a character too. But yeah came feels more proof of concept than actual... game

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
If you want to to smimulate how she feels. Wear backpack straped to your chest, put 10 bricks inside and never take it off.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
The only animated scene is the one hotdogging with the red goblin guy unless I'm missing something.
I feel cheated.

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
im in love with the art and was hoping it to be a good game but damn, what a huge fucking let down. once again a lame ass game amongst the sea of shitty rpgm games. i wonder if these guys ever play good rpgm games and take notes from them, its not hard to reinvent the wheel. game is hella linear, art and futa is top notch but the game good lord. sad

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
Only two Futa scenes. There was something here, it had the potential to be good, but by not really having anything else to do at the "job", and then only a few attacks/moves this really wasnt that good of a game. Three to four more levels like this a few more scenes with your Futa Boss, and then one with the Futa Armorer and this could have been really good. Heck, totally missed having a second slime scene. Free fap, but not really worth the DL.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
That was a real let-down, due to just how... by the numbers the content was. I came for a power ranger esc. story where losing would result in humiliation and result in losing face in the public eye. What I got was, grind three battles or so, fight boss, who cares. Linear progression system, unlikeable characters, just beat it and deleted it.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I mean, just based on the way the nips are drawn, shit is definitely going inside them and for that reason, I'm out.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I mean, just based on the way the nips are drawn, shit is definitely going inside them and for that reason, I'm out.
Honestly you dodged a bullet anyway, game has next to no CG whatsoever.
I teleported to the Gallery and enabled all CG, they may as well not have bothered with a gallery room, there's also no nipple penetration that I could see.

Jun 1, 2022
I was kind of dissapointed there where no sex scenes between flash fist and Stella the one that upgrades your armor, I really hope the dev makes a part 2 of this game someday there so much potential for this game universe

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes