Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...]
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1470, in execute
if ( char.phase_flags[target] | char.brainwashed() | char.furious | char.terrified is False ) and player.interactions > 0:
File "<screen language>", line 1470, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable
Yeah, it's my fault, I forgot to change the compatibility information. The mod is no longer compatible with a version bellow the 0.42 due to this change.
You're getting the exact opposite bug than the one got by people playing the original unfixed version of the update.

This said, if you took the time to quickly check the last (at the time you wrote) page of this thread, you would have found that I linked to a hotfix for the two main errors happening in the original game. It don't solve the missing image(s) but solve the rest.

And finally, the game version is now "0.42.01b hotfix". Since I already pointed the two errors and their cause, to baal7734, that answered saying he'll fix them, I guess that even my fix isn't needed now ; unless you've a save corrupted by the initial bug, in this case it will fix it.

Many blessings upon your house, Anne.
Well, thanks. In 2020 it's more than welcomed ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
I installed radioactive mod. If i install this mod is it gonna replace it or i have to uninstall the radioactive mod first ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I installed radioactive mod. If i install this mod is it gonna replace it or i have to uninstall the radioactive mod first ?
It will not replace it, and the two mods being incompatible, you'll have to uninstall it.
Normally my mod can deal with the corrupted saves created by radioactive mod. But if it don't works, you should find a file in the said mod thread to correct with this problem.

Reactions: ceyceyist

ceyceyist

Jun 6, 2017
It will not replace it, and the two mods being incompatible, you'll have to uninstall it.
Normally my mod can deal with the corrupted saves created by radioactive mod. But if it don't works, you should find a file in the said mod thread to correct with this problem.
thank you for answer. Im going to download the whole game again then :(

frozent1

Nov 9, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/ARPGM/SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win/game/AONmod.rpy", line 37, in script
    init 1001 python:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/ARPGM/SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win/game/AONmod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
    import AONmod
ImportError: No module named AONmod

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/ARPGM/SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win/game/AONmod.rpy", line 37, in script
    init 1001 python:
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "/storage/emulated/0/ARPGM/SuperPowered_v0.42.01-win/game/AONmod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
    import AONmod

getting this error in joiplay

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Code:
[...]
    import AONmod
getting this error in joiplay
hmm... Since you get the error, and unless you did the installation manually instead of using the "patch" option of joiplay, I assume that the mod have been installed correctly.
Therefore, either joiplay can't deal with pyo file, or it mess with the import path :/

I need to find the time to install android on a virtual machine, then look at what joiplay effectively do. But I don't know when I'll have the time to do that, sorry.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
How can i edit something like "social"or"power"
Hmm... What do you mean ?

There are less bottom in my phone than the image you show.Why?
Because, I said a lot of times, and explained in the description of the mod, they will appear at the same time than they would appear in the unmodded game. Therefore Billy need to have the right powers to see all the girls' statistics.

Pyromancy

Aug 26, 2020
Superpowered is one of my favorite games in Indie development right now, so I wanted to go on reccord as saying that your Mod is a nice addition to a game that doesn't really NEED the improvement. Keep up the good work, I'm definantly going to add your mod to the final version of the game when it's done.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I mean how can I cheat edit my stat valua and girl's
Er... The mod description in the first page of the thread is, it seem, relatively clear, especially with the commented screenshots. And if the mod interface isn't intuitive enough, almost everything come with a tooltip giving more information.

So, what can I answer, except, "read" ?

chaoslolicon

Dec 1, 2019
Er... The mod description in the first page of the thread is, it seem, relatively clear, especially with the commented screenshots. And if the mod interface isn't intuitive enough, almost everything come with a tooltip giving more information.

So, what can I answer, except, "read" ?
I see it's a main character stat(such as social/power/knowledge?) cheat in the description, but I can't find it in game or image

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I see it's a main character stat(such as social/power/knowledge?) cheat in the description, but I can't find it in game or image
"Social" I get it, it's one of the three main stats of Billy. And there's absolutely no reason to change it. The value is maxed at 10, what is really low. It's almost never used (three or four times if I remember correctly), and always in skill check that you can make succeed automatically from the mod configuration interface.

"Power" ? Billy have powers, but no stats named "power". And you don't need to cheat to have them ; at least not to have them without paying. You can change Billy's influence, and the amount of money he have, it's really enough. There's no interest for a mod, at least for one of my mod, to totally remove the "playing part" of a game. In less than 10 minutes you can have all the (available) powers by playing the game, it's already hundreds time faster than the unmodded game.

"Knowledge" ? There's absolutely nothing like that in the game.

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020

Hi, I just run 0.43 version and still receiving error. please help and advise what shall I do?
I am sending direct messages on patreon site but it takes ages till someone respond me. and it was already 1.5 month I am waiting since HotFix Version 0.42 but now again version 0.43 stucked at the same saved location..
could you help me please?
errors logs attached.

BatGyro

Aug 20, 2020
For the first error, have you tried with this hotfix ?

As for the second, there's nothing that can be done, it's apparently a missing image.
Appreciate the prompt reply. that fix seems working and error stopped. I do not have time to play right now (just tested it after the save point) but I will play it in few hours and let you know if it happened agian.
about the image missing and ignoring the error,.... I did but it was crashing the game to desktop but now there is no error. hope stays that way. :)
Thanks again

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Co1or

Sep 28, 2018
Hi,
Thank you for developing this mod.
It's my favorite mod to play superpowered.
However during play game with this mod, i got a error as below.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'AONpsylocked'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 281, in script call
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 716, in script
File "C:\Users\Co1or\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\SuperPowered [v0.42.01b]\renpy\ast.py", line 689, in execute
what = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(what) # E1102
File "L:\compile/game\AON-packages\AONutils.py", line 3012, in __call__
File "D:\tmp\adult games\to mod\super powered - 0.42.00/game\AON-packages\AONmod.py", line 2171, in rndVolatileChat_CB

Please let me know how to fix it.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
While running game code:
Hmm. I used it here, thinking that I added it by default to the characters, but apparently no :(
I'll fix this in the future.

Please let me know how to fix it.
Go back a little, between the moment you clicked on the character to select it for interaction, and the moment you effectively tried to interact (so before you click on one of the icons).
Then open the console (SHIFT + o) and type AONpsychoLock( char ) (you can copy/paste it into the console) then validate. Warning, you need to do it twice.

Co1or

Sep 28, 2018
Hmm. I used it here, thinking that I added it by default to the characters, but apparently no :(
I'll fix this in the future.

Go back a little, between the moment you clicked on the character to select it for interaction, and the moment you effectively tried to interact (so before you click on one of the icons).
Then open the console (SHIFT + o) and type AONpsychoLock( char ) (you can copy/paste it into the console) then validate. Warning, you need to do it twice.
Thank you for your reply. It's working well.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote