Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
anne O'nymous i have been having issues with this mod with the obsessed mary scenes that she cosplays as someone else no matter what i pick its just like you have a issue then you can rollback to the choices menu or ignore and get thrown to the next day without gaining the scene can you make a fix

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] its just like you have a issue then you can rollback to the choices menu or ignore and get thrown to the next day without gaining the scene can you make a fix
And what issue do you have exactly ? Since you talk about ignoring it, you're sent to the error screen, what is wrote in there ?

The scene tracker for Anne doesn't work, causes errors whenever I try to click on it.
And what error does it trigger exactly ?

More than half of the time I pass working on the mod, is past testing if everything works correctly. Both the game and the mod are so big and complex, that I obviously can't test all of the possibilities, for a given thing, but I do test the most obvious. This imply that feedback like, "there's an issue", and others, "it doesn't works", mean nothing by themselves ; without explanation of the problem itself, without more details regarding what you did or, better, without the error you got, there's just nothing I can do.

To fix something, I need to know what there's to fix. And here I just know that it's "something totally unknown from me".

i reprogram her, but it didnt seem to work.
The screenshot you included show that she's reprogrammed as "sex drone", and the icon is only shown when the reprogrammation is seen as completed by the game. What don't mean that it totally works ; this part is tricky and I had few problems with it in the past. Therefore, what make you think that it doesn't works ?
Have you tried to give her another reprogrammation, and then which one ? Or are you expecting something to happen because of this reprogrammation, and then what are you expecting that in fact didn't happened ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Here's the traceback
Thanks, I'll look at that.
But, sorry, don't expect a fix before few days. Tomorrow is my wife's death 10th birthday, so not sure that I'll be on the mood for anything before one or two more days ; especially after the shitty year we just quit.

Jndmr26

Aug 3, 2018
The screenshot you included show that she's reprogrammed as "sex drone", and the icon is only shown when the reprogrammation is seen as completed by the game. What don't mean that it totally works ; this part is tricky and I had few problems with it in the past. Therefore, what make you think that it doesn't works ?
Have you tried to give her another reprogrammation, and then which one ? Or are you expecting something to happen because of this reprogrammation, and then what are you expecting that in fact didn't happened ?
its not a sex drone, its just a drone, and the part that didnt work is the family suppression. As you can see, the icon for the supression is there, but she is not reprogram. I waited for a month and no sign of supression.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
its not a sex drone, its just a drone, and the part that didnt work is the family suppression. As you can see, the icon for the supression is there, but she is not reprogram. I waited for a month and no sign of supression.
Oh, my bad. Well, the family ties suppression is the most tricky part of the mind power. It took me three attempt, but normally it should works as expected since the version 1.07a of the mod.
Try to remove the suppression, then activate it again. And no need to wait, the mod now branch directly to the game code for the processing, therefore if, right after you click on the right button, you don't have a notification saying that, "Sister's suppression should be complete now", then it's that it haven't worked.
But honestly it should... I just past 10 minutes trying all the configuration I can think about, and I haven't encountered a case where it haven't worked. It doesn't mean that I haven't missed something, but let's start by the easiest. If it still don't works, I'll look at this closer.

Jndmr26

Aug 3, 2018
Oh, my bad. Well, the family ties suppression is the most tricky part of the mind power. It took me three attempt, but normally it should works as expected since the version 1.07a of the mod.
Try to remove the suppression, then activate it again. And no need to wait, the mod now branch directly to the game code for the processing, therefore if, right after you click on the right button, you don't have a notification saying that, "Sister's suppression should be complete now", then it's that it haven't worked.
But honestly it should... I just past 10 minutes trying all the configuration I can think about, and I haven't encountered a case where it haven't worked. It doesn't mean that I haven't missed something, but let's start by the easiest. If it still don't works, I'll look at this closer.
hey Anne, I did as you suggested and it still didnt work, i had to use the cheat button. also I notice that the worker suppress dosent double the income for the girls. everything else seem to work just fine

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
hey Anne, I did as you suggested and it still didnt work, i had to use the cheat button.
By "cheat button", you mean the colored "she's related with you" text button, right ?

also I notice that the worker suppress dosent double the income for the girls. everything else seem to work just fine
Hmm. I'll look at that while I'll works on KakarottSSJ4 problem.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Strange, the scene tracker for Anne works now, could it be because I got her phone number?
I don't think so. According to the traceback, I made an error when writing the conditions for one of Anne's scene. Using a variable like "char", that don't always point to a character object, and that sometime host a string.
Therefore, most of the time the condition works without problem, and few times you open the scene tracker at a moment where the variable host a string, and boom.

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
This mod causes conflict with mind control, it doesn't cause any errors that create tracebacks, but it makes mind control useless, can't get change personality to work with the mod on, I know this because I removed the mod and started over with just the base game, got mind control as fast as possible and tried change personality and it worked, but with the mod installed, nothing happens.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
This mod causes conflict with mind control, it doesn't cause any errors that create tracebacks, but it makes mind control useless, can't get change personality to work with the mod on, I know this because I removed the mod and started over with just the base game, got mind control as fast as possible and tried change personality and it worked, but with the mod installed, nothing happens.
Hmm... It's really strange. I haven't had the time to look really deep, but I found nothing that can explain that. Especially since the "family ties" suppression is probably the most used, so the problem should have been triggered before, but there's just two of you that have some problems :/

Can you pass me a save file ? perhaps I'll found something by looking at the whole variables.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote