Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I updated the mod with an experimental version.

There's no changes in the mod itself, but I reworked the configuration interface in order to make it a little more easy to use. This imply a new regrouping for the randomization options and, more important and awaited since a long time, the possibility to change more than one value with a single click :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note that not all randomization options follow the same scheme, therefore this "change all in one" will not affect all of them. In order to avoid the need to manually verify each option, all the option affected by the "change all in one" are followed by a "*". This way you'll easily find the options that have to be manually configured.
Also note that this feature do not prevent you to latter manually pass a particular option to "Default behavior". It's before everything else to make the initial configuration faster and less laborious, and it will not deprive you of a fully customizable configuration of the mod.

If the "change all in one" feature works correctly, I'll extend it to other parts of the configuration, in order to also definitively make the initial configuration easier.

This rework, and more especially the new grouping of the options, implied a lot of changes in the mod itself, reason why the mod is put in an "experimental" state. Therefore, don't hesitate to tell me if you encounter problems with this version. I normally caught them all, but being a human, I can have missed some.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
does this work with the new version that just got updated because it says version 42 but the new one is is 43
It should, obviously without including the changes of this update (mostly stats related to Globex).

I just came back from work, but from what I saw of this update I should be able to provide an updated version of the mod this night.

Reactions: sarumaru

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
It's update time...

Here's the full changelog since the version 1.08 :
  • Fixed [1.08a]: A bug with Sulynn corruption scenes ;
  • Fixed: An crashing error regarding the "AONpsylocked" variable ;
    It should now not crash the game...
  • Fixed: An error preventing to see the tool tips in the map ;
  • Changed: Grouped the configuration options for the control over the randomization ;
    In order to make it more easy to find what you are searching, the options are now grouped inside a explicitly named folder.
  • Added: The possibility to change more than one option at once ;
    I added a "Change all in one" configuration option that will change all the options with the same scheme of possibilities and located in the same folder. In order to help you know what have changed and what haven't, all the concerned options have now their name ended by "*".
  • Added: The possibility to see all the available initiative operations, level by level ;
    This can be changed in the "annexes" part of the configuration menu. If enabled, you can either have access to all the operations available for a given level, or the default operation randomized by the game, your choice.
  • Added: Control over 4 new randomization regarding Globex ;
    Note: The "critical failure" for the first job is partly broke. If Billy have a too high awareness, it will trigger a success instead.
  • Added: 17 scenes in the scene tracker.
    2 regarding Mary, 2 regarding the Initiative operations, and 13 for Globex.

Yeah, I know, I'm not really verbose tonight, but well, it's past 2AM and I already had a hard day at works. But at least I'll go to sleep being in a good mood.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Your timing with v1.09 is great as I was just about to check the game itself. Thank you so much for doing this.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
It's update time...

Here's the full changelog since the version 1.08 :
  • Fixed [1.08a]: A bug with Sulynn corruption scenes ;
  • Fixed: An crashing error regarding the "AONpsylocked" variable ;
    It should now not crash the game...
  • Fixed: An error preventing to see the tool tips in the map ;
  • Changed: Grouped the configuration options for the control over the randomization ;
    In order to make it more easy to find what you are searching, the options are now grouped inside a explicitly named folder.
  • Added: The possibility to change more than one option at once ;
    I added a "Change all in one" configuration option that will change all the options with the same scheme of possibilities and located in the same folder. In order to help you know what have changed and what haven't, all the concerned options have now their name ended by "*".
  • Added: The possibility to see all the available initiative operations, level by level ;
    This can be changed in the "annexes" part of the configuration menu. If enabled, you can either have access to all the operations available for a given level, or the default operation randomized by the game, your choice.
  • Added: Control over 4 new randomization regarding Globex ;
    Note: The "critical failure" for the first job is partly broke. If Billy have a too high awareness, it will trigger a success instead.
  • Added: 17 scenes in the scene tracker.
    2 regarding Mary, 2 regarding the Initiative operations, and 13 for Globex.

Yeah, I know, I'm not really verbose tonight, but well, it's past 2AM and I already had a hard day at works. But at least I'll go to sleep being in a good mood.
im sorry if this put you in a sour mood, but the last mary obsessive scene when she roleplay as terri make an error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
File "game/chars/char_Mary.rpy", line 3065, in <module>
File "game/util/func_utils.rpy", line 326, in rnd_choice
NameError: global name 'AONlog' is not defined
Oops, I'll correct that right now !

Well, more like "in few minutes" since I'm remote connected to my computer from works, so I need to be a little cautious, but this is clearly a fucking stupid error from my part that I need to address immediately :(

Edit: And it's done, the 1.09a is released, this time without this debug log line that should never have made it to the 1.09. Sorry.

Last edited:

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Oops, I'll correct that right now !

Well, more like "in few minutes" since I'm remote connected to my computer from works, so I need to be a little cautious, but this is clearly a fucking stupid error from my part that I need to address immediately :(

Edit: And it's done, the 1.09a is released, this time without this debug log line that should never have made it to the 1.09. Sorry.
no problem, i just say it because maybe other person could get the same problem

BlueKazXV

Apr 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc/game/AONmod.rpy", line 37, in script
    init 1001 python:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc/game/AONmod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
    import AONmod
ImportError: No module named AONmod

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc/game/AONmod.rpy", line 37, in script
    init 1001 python:
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "C:\Git\RenPySDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "/storage/emulated/0/Download/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc/SuperPowered_v0.43.00-pc/game/AONmod.rpy", line 40, in <module>
    import AONmod

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
import AONmod
Hum, "/storage/emulated" ? On what OS are you playing it ?

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
My pc has a terrible amount of space so I've been using joiplay to play renpy and rpgm games on my phone.
Yeah :( It don't works well Joiplay. Try to rename the "AON-packages" folder (inside the "game" folder) into "python-packages", but I don't guaranty that it will works.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
One of the reasons I don't come back to this game very often is that it basically needs mods to get through the content conveniently, and the best one kills saves for future updates. I'll definitely check this mod out, maybe I'll finally be able to follow update to update instead of checking in once a year with a new save and trying to replay everything for the new content. I don't think I've ever actually gotten through the club content because of how long it takes.

Jan 27, 2019
How i use the mod, in the cellphone only appears vitality willpower and favor, nothing more. I click cheats and only show warning and do nothing

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
How i use the mod, in the cellphone only appears vitality willpower and favor, nothing more. I click cheats and only show warning and do nothing
The girls' stats works in the exact same way than with the unmoded game. You'll have to have the right power to see the stats, and so to be able to changes them.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
with your mod can we cheat our skill/attribute/power? i dint find the way for change that
Why do you want to cheat with this ?

Attributes (Physical,Social and Mental) are mostly used as base to change the girls' stats, the rest of the time they are used for randomization. Like you can have full control over the result of a randomization, and change the said stats to whatever value you want, there's no reason to change the attributes.
Billy's stats ( Fitness, Reflex, etc) are used only during randomization, therefore here again there's no reason to change them. Plus, the whole game is designed to works with those value being between 0 and 10, increasing them more while (silently) break the game. It happen by example in the content of this last update, where a too high value in awareness prevent you to see part of the content (over 7 you can't trigger the critical failure when being clerk at Globex, what is half a problem).

As for the power, while it's not impossible to make them acquired without an injection, I don't really see the interest for this. I probably should extend the possibility to cheat with the initiative hidden stats (to avoid the obligation to pass through the training phase) but for now it's not really necessary.
You can give Billy a much money and reputation/influence you want, and the training is just a placeholder text. therefore, it don't need much time to acquire a new power. And passing through the injection would permit you to discover that the placeholder text have finally be replaced by the start of a scene.
Offering the possibility to get a power without an injection isn't an idea I totally rejected, but it present really few interest due to the really limited content that effectively depend on them. The only thing interesting are the flaws and perks that come with the powers, and you can already change them from the phone ; as well as you can give Billy whatever polymorphism capabilities you want, which imply that there's also no need to add level to the polymorphism power.

Finally, I remember the first words of the description of this mod (and in fact all my mods): "This mod tend to provide a better experience when you play the game, while keeping the game behavior and spirit."
I want the players to have even more enjoyment playing the game, what sometimes pass through the use of some cheat to limit the grinding or offer the possibility to see a particular scene, but I also want them to still have to play the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote