Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Super Powered: Better Experience [v1.11] [Anne O'nymous]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
my last saves are all with radioactive mod. i just assumed thats why my saves werent workin
It's effectively why they aren't working. But it's not due to this mod, those save wouldn't works as long as you don't have the radioactive mod.

i wanted to give this mod a try
You can, you just need whatever save file is available on the game thread.
You can even start a new game from scratch. It's not really a reference since I start to really know the game, rushed it, and cheated a lot, but lately I did it to validate the scene tracker. One day was enough to see the around 1100 scenes it reference.

My opinion is obviously biased, but with all the cheats and features available in this mod, you can really play relatively fast :
  • You can change the girls presents, so you don't have to wait many in-game days before being able to do this or that ;
  • You can control the randomization, so once again you don't have to way for something to happen ;
  • You know what action are the correct for each girls, for chatting by example, and what girl you have in what class, so you'll progress faster ;
  • The mind and psy powers can have an instant effect, so you don't need to wait for the change to be effective ;
  • By just opening the phone, you can know the stats of all the girls, right from it's main screen, so you pass less time wondering what to do, or open a stats page to finally close it because the girl is already maxed ;
  • You can change the order of the girls in the said phone, and so put on top the one you're focusing on at a given time, what make everything faster ;
  • The way the game notify you being changed, outside of the scenes it play around two time faster than without the mod ;
  • The scenes tracker tell you what you need to do, and also if the conditions are effectively met, so it's kind of an in-game walkthrough ;

And on top of that, there's the many cheats. In addition to permit you to changes the girls' and Billy's stats, you can change the whole context of the game ; playing the high school graduation scenes, then going to classes again, by example. Anything that is needed to see a scene can be changed...

So, like I said, you can start a new game and quickly have something effectively interesting and enjoyable. This even if you keep the grinding part and don't cheat much with the stats.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
i just wanted to say that i saw you mod and was interested by all the options radioactive didnt have or in a worse variant.
sadly i didnt get to try it out yet with all the crashes currently happening.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does anyone has any save of the 0.40 vainilla version of the game? mine is with sfc and wanna try something, please and thank you

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
sadly i didnt get to try it out yet with all the crashes currently happening.
What crashes ? So far there's only two causes for them, plus a possible one due to a missing image file ; but that I personally haven't encountered.
I've previously made a patch for those two errors, but I made a better one few minutes ago, you can find it in this message.

does anyone has any save of the 0.40 vainilla version of the game? mine is with sfc and wanna try something, please and thank you
Normally SFC saves load fine with this mod. Else, you can refer to what I said yesterday.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Normally SFC saves load fine with this mod. Else, you can refer to what I said yesterday.
yes, it's exactly because of that, sfc will be updated between today and tomorrow, the dev say that the friday, i wanna see something in the new version but i need a vainilla save of the game to try something, and until sfc is updated i can't access my main save

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
yes, it's exactly because of that, sfc will be updated between today and tomorrow, the dev say that the friday, i wanna see something in the new version but i need a vainilla save of the game to try something, and until sfc is updated i can't access my main save
There's a tons of vanilla save available on the game thread... just ask there.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
What crashes ? So far there's only two causes for them, plus a possible one due to a missing image file ; but that I personally haven't encountered.
I've previously made a patch for those two errors, but I made a better one few minutes ago, you can find it in this message.
let me just say that the download day for my version is the 27 november most likely shortly before the realease because i had 1.07a version. gonna try it out and edit this message if i get another crash.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, not sure if this is a mod issue or a base game issue but the latest version seems to have a bug where using xray vision on girls he's not attracted to reduce his willpower instead of increasing it just like it would if he was attracted to them. He doesn't gain any energy for it either though. Pretty minor bug but makes xray vision less useful in the early game. I used to use it on mom and sis quite a bit to maintain willpower. Now jerking off is your only option til you get far enough to be able to have sex with some of the girls. The display still says you're gaining willpower but you're losing it instead.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Hey, not sure if this is a mod issue or a base game issue but the latest version seems to have a bug where using xray vision on girls he's not attracted to reduce his willpower instead of increasing it just like it would if he was attracted to them.
It's from the game.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
when i raise sulynns corruptions the game bugs out and whenever i then try to enter the college libary it trigger a principal scene that ends the day.

primoneonato

May 5, 2020
Hi, I have a problem with the stats of girl. Dont show me all the things in the cell only vitality,willpower and favor

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
when i raise sulynns corruptions the game bugs out and whenever i then try to enter the college libary it trigger a principal scene that ends the day.
Oop's, this one is my fault :/
I remember that there were a bug due to a missing background in a prior version, so I wasn't able to fully test it, but I thought that I did it when it was corrected, and clearly... well, it wasn't the case.

I updated the mod, the version 1.08a should fix the problem.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
i can't remember, but does the mod let you play with the derek/sandra relationship? the one save i found in the game thread didn't have it so i cant see the variables of some scenes

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i can't remember, but does the mod let you play with the derek/sandra relationship? the one save i found in the game thread didn't have it so i cant see the variables of some scenes
It's a condition for some scenes, so the answer is yes.
It's on the phone, under "Annexes" -> "HCHDL storyline" in the part related to Derek.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
s****, that means that since the save im using didn't go for that route, then that option is disabled
Hmm... Since it's conditionned in the mod (just verified), there's probably a way to deal with this ; at least it was my thought when I wrote it. But I admit that I haven't thought about imported saves, and so a player that could voluntarily "kill" the route.
I'll look at the whole things and both see it there's other cases like this one, and implement a way deal with them, while still not spoiling the story for those who haven't reach this step yet.

Meanwhile, open the console (enabled by the mod) with SHIFT + o, then type :
story1.derek_sandra_enabled = True, validate. And type story1.derek_sandra_relationship = "Sexual" (it's the shortest value, change it once it's done) and again validate.
Right click or type "exit" to quit the console, and the option should appear.

Note that copy/paste should works in the console.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Hmm... Since it's conditionned in the mod (just verified), there's probably a way to deal with this ; at least it was my thought when I wrote it. But I admit that I haven't thought about imported saves, and so a player that could voluntarily "kill" the route.
I'll look at the whole things and both see it there's other cases like this one, and implement a way deal with them, while still not spoiling the story for those who haven't reach this step yet.

Meanwhile, open the console (enabled by the mod) with SHIFT + o, then type :
story1.derek_sandra_enabled = True, validate. And type story1.derek_sandra_relationship = "Sexual" (it's the shortest value, change it once it's done) and again validate.
Right click or type "exit" to quit the console, and the option should appear.

Note that copy/paste should works in the console.
ohhhhhh, thanks, i was looking for those commands

duongnhatthang

Jul 7, 2018
Hi, the lastest version have a bug when run it with the game ver 41.01b (I want to play a stable version of the game, but couldn't applied this mod). The bug happened when ever I open the phone and choose a girl:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 81, in execute
screen AONstats_screen( char ):
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 82, in execute
if AONmod.coreVar.modCenter.AM01h() is True:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 89, in execute
showif AONmod.coreVar.modCenter.AM01d() is True:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 90, in execute
use AONbetterPhoneButtons( char )
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1453, in execute
screen AONbetterPhoneButtons( char ):
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1461, in execute
frame:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1465, in execute
has vbox
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1467, in execute
showif phone_action is False:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1469, in execute
for target in [ "text", "flirt", "sext" ]:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1470, in execute
if ( char.phase_flags[target] | char.brainwashed() | char.furious | char.terrified is False ) and player.interactions > 0:
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 66, in script call
File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "screen/screen_stats.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Games\SuperPowered_v0.41.01-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 82, in execute
if AONmod.coreVar.modCenter.AM01h() is True:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 89, in execute
showif AONmod.coreVar.modCenter.AM01d() is True:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 90, in execute
use AONbetterPhoneButtons( char )
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1461, in execute
frame:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1465, in execute
has vbox
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1467, in execute
showif phone_action is False:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1469, in execute
for target in [ "text", "flirt", "sext" ]:
File "game/AONmod.rpy", line 1470, in execute
if ( char.phase_flags[target] | char.brainwashed() | char.furious | char.terrified is False ) and player.interactions > 0:
File "<screen language>", line 1470, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.41.01
Sun Dec 06 09:11:13 2020
```

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote