sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Hm. I just suppressed Maggie's "Family Ties". Love is still capped at 20. Do I have to do something else, or is this currently broken?
Just a shot in the dark, but did you let the Suppression complete? All mindcraft effects take time to complete based upon how much remaining Control exists. The remaining Control is added to a tally every night. When that tally hits 100, the effect tuirns on. So if you have Maggie at 100 Control and applied Family Ties (consuming 60 IIRC), it won't actually affect her behaviour for three days.

Reactions: Joeker

tlhansen

Jun 19, 2018
Is there a chance of some form of content guide in this game? There is a lot of content in this game. Finding it however can be quite difficult. A significant amount of content has no indication that it even exist let alone how to find it.

limesrhymes

Jul 17, 2017
I'm encountering an error. I've just started trying to dominate / mind control the Mom, and hit a number of errors after, I believe, the third "dominate" action. I was able to roll through them. Finally I got to this one, after she came home drunk, which I couldn't skip through. It seems like there might be images missing?
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage u'Characters/Mom/[m.outfit]_[m.pose].png': could not find image. (u'Characters/Mom/home_drunk1_7.png')

Reactions: Drakcon

nearfar3165

Dec 11, 2017
Reupload from Main-post Compressed: Win:
Dude thanks your lifesaver for the other download option on win compress, downloading mega on android with slow ìnternet will break your mind, plus the fact there is a chance for your download restart after 100% will make you rip your hair.

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Is there any guide on how to get different outfits on the girls. Trying to do it but no luck (spend 1h on it which was sad) . Like i wanna put some good and decent cloths on some and others something else. Cheers for any help.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is there any guide on how to get different outfits on the girls. Trying to do it but no luck (spend 1h on it which was sad) . Like i wanna put some good and decent cloths on some and others something else. Cheers for any help.
Their clothing choices are tied to their inhibition stat. Lowering their inhibition will make them choose to wear more revealing and sluttier clothing on their own. You can however, with the mind control power, force them to wear a particular outfit. This will also slowly affect their inhibition too.

Reactions: killerzone199

killerzone199

Jun 24, 2017
Their clothing choices are tied to their inhibition stat. Lowering their inhibition will make them choose to wear more revealing and sluttier clothing on their own. You can however, with the mind control power, force them to wear a particular outfit. This will also slowly affect their inhibition too.
Thanks mate !

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
This error shows up!

SP had been installed the first time on this rig. I don't use any mod. Just downloaded the newest version and the 42.01 hotfix had been applied.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2579, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 3079, in script call
File "locations/loc_school.rpyc", line 5134, in script call
File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2443, in script call
File "content/content_storyline1.rpyc", line 2579, in script
File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/content/content_storyline1.rpy", line 2579, in <module>
File "E:\JHorv\Downloads\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 729, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.42.01
Sun Nov 29 15:37:42 2020

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
This error shows up!

SP had been installed the first time on this rig. I don't use any mod. Just downloaded the newest version and the 42.01 hotfix had been applied.

You just finished a club mission, right? I get that one too occasionally especially if I complete Stolen Chemicals without using Tamara as the sidekick. Ignore through it and the Pixie plot should start.

Reactions: Loki0

batanegra

May 8, 2017
anyone has any save file of the 40.00 of the vainilla game??? i had mine with sfc and until it's updated i can't progress

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Alright, since the "brainwashed" error wasn't limited to the mother editing the script to fix them would be too much works. So here's a better fix than my initial one, and it also fix the "softblock" issue. It also solve the problem if you already encountered it, therefore any save file should be fine.
Obviously, I can nothing for the missing image ; just click "ignore" when the error appear, it's annoying but it don't definitively break the game.

Just download the attached file, and put it in the "[path to SuperPowered]/game/" folder.

Rafaelhiv

Feb 21, 2018
Willpower loss instead gain from mom and sis bug is back.

A lot of coments already. Just keep playing with the bug in mind and wait for the fix. TY

Reactions: BeeGee

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Alright, since the "brainwashed" error wasn't limited to the mother editing the script to fix them would be too much works. So here's a better fix than my initial one, and it also fix the "softblock" issue. It also solve the problem if you already encountered it, therefore any save file should be fine.
Obviously, I can nothing for the missing image ; just click "ignore" when the error appear, it's annoying but it don't definitively break the game.

Just download the attached file, and put it in the "[path to SuperPowered]/game/" folder.

Can confirm Terri and Sondra also crash the game like crazy. Cannot even click on them

Onlyjimmy91

Nov 10, 2017
I wish they'd implement more keyboard functionality. Like a way to back out from selecting a girl or scroll to the next girl while using MC's phone. There could be a lot of life of quality features in this game.

Still enjoying the game a lot.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Ran into a bug when trying to mind control mom. This happens when she's at zero Willpower and I'm trying to use Dominate on her.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/util/func_images.rpy", line 83, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 18, in script call
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 289, in script call
  File "func_action_processing.rpyc", line 757, in script call
  File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 68, in script call
  File "util/func_images.rpyc", line 83, in script
  File "D:\Games\Adult\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Adult\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Adult\SuperPowered_v0.42.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/util/func_images.rpy", line 83, in <module>
TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SP 0.42.00
Sun Nov 29 17:54:01 2020

Reactions: Kyle8910

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
You just finished a club mission, right? I get that one too occasionally especially if I complete Stolen Chemicals without using Tamara as the sidekick. Ignore through it and the Pixie plot should start.
Correct!

This error had shown another two times before an club mission.

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
anyone has any save file of the 40.00 of the vainilla game??? i had mine with sfc and until it's updated i can't progress
Nah, not a single person in this thread is willing to post their saves. Just look through the last 200+ pages of people asking for a save to fix the matrix glitch and not a single person helps them. :/

3.20 star(s) 140 Votes